Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over One side of face significantly fatter than the other.

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
I guess I never noticed it when I was younger because I always had a lot of buccal fat, but I have become more lean in the recent months and I have noticed my face is significantly asymmetrical. The left side of my face is well defined, but the right side of my face is still chubby. I can't even grow a beard to fraud because the right side of my face barely grows any facial hair! It's ridiculous just how shit that side of my face is. Becoming leaner has only revealed my asymmetric traits even further. It seems I'm constantly finding new ways to hate myself. My face wasn't this bad in high school so I think puberty fucked up the growth in my face. I plan to get a consultation and see if my problem is due to retarded bone growth or if i just retain fat more on one side of the face. Does anyone have experience with this problem?

I was actually just thinking earlier today about how alot of times being fatter actually makes you look better than being lean if you have a shitty face. leanmaxxing as an incel to reveal more of your face only makes your appearance worse, as you are revealing more of a terrible bone structure. leanmaxxing is only for fakecels with a good skull structure under the fat. a truecel only looks worse, or at best, the same level of shitty just in a different type of way, from loosing fat.

it’s over if u have a asymmetrical face tbh no amount of surgery would fix it

Yes my right side of My face looks a little fatter but also flat/reduced due to assymetrical jaw/face

I've never heard of that before that must suck i feel bad for you

Selfies will make the asymmetry look worse

I have the opposite. One side of my face looks more tired/older and less defined than the other.

I guess I never noticed it when I was younger because I always had a lot of buccal fat, but I have become more lean in the recent months and I have noticed my face is significantly asymmetrical. The left side of my face is well defined, but the right side of my face is still chubby. I can't even grow a beard to fraud because the right side of my face barely grows any facial hair! It's ridiculous just how shit that side of my face is. Becoming leaner has only revealed my asymmetric traits even further. It seems I'm constantly finding new ways to hate myself. My face wasn't this bad in high school so I think puberty fucked up the growth in my face. I plan to get a consultation and see if my problem is due to retarded bone growth or if i just retain fat more on one side of the face. Does anyone have experience with this problem?
never heard of asymmetrical fat tbh

2053.jpg

Everyone has an assymetrical face, your brain applies a bunch of filters usually to stop you noticing it as it would drive anyone mad. You can bypass these filters temporarily by looking at a non mirror image of your face. This is why you think you look worse in photos than in mirrors. Other people also don’t see the asymmetry when they look st the real version of your face, but they will on the mirrored image.

I have the same thing :incel::incel:

I was actually just thinking earlier today about how alot of times being fatter actually makes you look better than being lean if you have a shitty face. leanmaxxing as an incel to reveal more of your face only makes your appearance worse, as you are revealing more of a terrible bone structure. leanmaxxing is only for fakecels with a good skull structure under the fat. a truecel only looks worse, or at best, the same level of shitty just in a different type of way, from loosing fat.
This is true.It will reveal your deformities and make you look older