Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting One of the worst thing about being a ugly guy is the constant negative feedback

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
You are so used to get negative feedback from people. You have to perform incredibly well in order for somebody to say "Well done, mate." Small mistakes are seen as giant mistakes by people. If you were a woman people would be way way way nicer about it but because you have a ballsack between your legs, they show now mercy.

You see encountering people as unpleasant and as something to avoid because you dont want to hear some bullshit that will make your already very small self-confidence even smaller.

Then you have sexhavers who have no idea that they are privilegded scum. They expect from you have the same energy as them because they themselves are emotionally fully charged all the time. And you have to hear their complains about you. "WHY ARE YOU NOT SO ENERGETIC LIKE ME, INKLER????!!!!!!!"

Yep, it's one of the reasons why lonely people tend to die younger than happy people, the negative feedback loops lead to poorer health and living situations.

Completely, and even if someone praises you, others will look at you and just think the other guy praising you is weird, because they feel like someone as ugly as you doesn't deserve it.

Someone as soy as you, someone as bitchboy or whatever, other people who are the vast majority will bring down any ambition your supporters had in supporting you.

It’s worse in the military

Just be confident and hold frame :redpill::redpill::redpill:

Now seriously, this is where bad self-esteem and low confidence comes from. In contrast, attractive men are in a constant positive feedback so they become highly confident and maintain high self-esteem.

it's even more ragefuel when this halo effect & unfair treatment occurs in education with teachers. i've observed it so many times. the more attractive people are always treated better than the unattractive.

i'll always pick male tutors now too, in my experience the women are so poor at teaching. if i had to guess, they also got their teaching position largely because they're female, which means they're less likely to been selected from fierce competition like men are, so they don't need to work as hard. sure, they're equally certified & licensed to teach but i find most of them to be very inefficient.

i think my take might sound biased but i'll firmly believe it's true. sure there are some exceptionally good female teachers and some exceptionally bad male teachers but i think if you generalise it across the spectrum, male teachers are better than female teachers simply because they get hired on merit rather than the fact that they're female, which i think happens way too much today.

Yep the negative feedback that repulsive guys like myself receive is relentless no mercy nature is indeed brutal.