Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal One of the worst parts of being an incel: you can't flirt

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
Every time you attempted to flirt (before being blackpilled), if you think from the woman's perspective, it must have been so cringe-inducing. You had no chances, to begin with, and yet, you truly believed you could get close to her. I feel so ashamed of myself when I remember the times I thought I could get a girl and tried to talk to her.

This is one of the benefits of figuring out you're genetic trash, you develop self-awareness and stop making a fool of yourself. I remember those moments when in my mind, I was just like a normal person trying to approach someone I was interested in, and now, I can notice all the signs that they were giving me; the lack of interest, the forced smiles...

It's been three years since the last time I approached and nothing changed, I am still incel, though, I am not delusional as I once was.

Just fucking kill me already

cucked. you should still be flirting/approaching with women because it annoys them and ruins there day. by not approaching/flirting with women, and hanging your head alone off to the side, you are doing exactly what they want. they want you to just go away, not dare to talk to them. you are being a little cuckold faggot and i wish i could fucking brutalize you in gta5 online.

all incels have a duty to approach and flirt with foids to ruin their day and make their lifes shittier. FUCK being a little cuck to your self fag.

You can flirt, it will just lead to nowhere.

Nobody can flirt. I saw some of those redpill-coached tryhard flirt texts that Chads make with "babe" this and that and it's a fucking CRINGE overload, the only difference is that women let it all pass because of the Chad's good looks.

Every time you attempted to flirt (before being blackpilled), if you think from the woman's perspective, it must have been so cringe-inducing. You had no chances, to begin with, and yet, you truly believed you could get close to her. I feel so ashamed of myself when I remember the times I thought I could get a girl and tried to talk to her.

This is one of the benefits of figuring out you're genetic trash, you develop self-awareness and stop making a fool of yourself. I remember those moments when in my mind, I was just like a normal person trying to approach someone I was interested in, and now, I can notice all the signs that they were giving me; the lack of interest, the forced smiles...

It's been three years since the last time I approached and nothing changed, I am still incel, though, I am not delusional as I once was.
True I can't flirt for shit anything

cucked. you should still be flirting/approaching with women because it annoys them and ruins there day. by not approaching/flirting with women, and hanging your head alone off to the side, you are doing exactly what they want. they want you to just go away, not dare to talk to them. you are being a little cuckold faggot and i wish i could fucking brutalize you in gta5 online.

all incels have a duty to approach and flirt with foids to ruin their day and make their lifes shittier. FUCK being a little cuck to your self fag.
They don't even know you exist.

you need to have some not insignificant experience with women to be a good flirt.

one time i was dared to give a girl a compliment and i said she had big tits. i thought i was flirting. all the girls were obsessed with the size of their tits i thought if i said she had big tits she could take the compliment and later fuck me. i legit thought i was flirting. she walked away in disgust :feelsrope:

one time a lot of my classmates were all in a circle during gym and talking about kissing. one girl said she hadn't kissed anyone and everyone was making fun of her. i said i thought she would be a good kisser because of her big lips. she had big pretty pink hued lips. she took offense to that i guess because i'm ugly. she walked right over to me and slapped me and then walked away. everyone laughed. i gave her a compliment and she physically assaulted me in front of everyone. the only guy that was nice to her. i thought i was flirting :feelsrope:

(okay this one is embarassing because i was still hopefuly even as an adult)
one time i went to Hooters to pick up dinner. the cashier had a Megan Fox tattoo. 3 of them in fact. as I was waiting for my food we locked eyes for a second. i humbly asked, "Why do you have a Megan Fox tatoo?" meaning I wanted to know more and was interested. I asked in the most politest voice I could. i thought i was flirting. she shouted at me, "NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS IS WHY!!" in the most cunt-inducing rage snarky voice she could muster. Because I was ugly. the fucking hoe would have spread her legs had a Chad asked that question and she would ave sucked his huge thick dick in the public bathrooms while his food was being prepared. Instead she fucking yelled at me and threw my food at me ALL BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO FLIRT WITH HER!!!!! :feelsrope:

literally can't fucking win in any scenario as a fucking god dam incel
fuck this gay ass earth :feelsUgh:

LOL when I was still delusional I thought it was my game. I would practice spitting game, I should have known it was over when I was a kid and searched up how to kiss. JFL inceldom really is genetic, theres absolutely nothing you can especially when ur ethnic.

one time i was dared to give a girl a compliment and i said she had big tits. i thought i was flirting. all the girls were obsessed with the size of their tits i thought if i said she had big tits she could take the compliment and later fuck me. i legit thought i was flirting. she walked away in disgust :feelsrope:

one time a lot of my classmates were all in a circle during gym and talking about kissing. one girl said she hadn't kissed anyone and everyone was making fun of her. i said i thought she would be a good kisser because of her big lips. she had big pretty pink hued lips. she took offense to that i guess because i'm ugly. she walked right over to me and slapped me and then walked away. everyone laughed. i gave her a compliment and she physically assaulted me in front of everyone. the only guy that was nice to her. i thought i was flirting :feelsrope:

one time i went to Hooters to pick up dinner. the cashier had a Megan Fox tattoo. 3 of them in fact. as I was waiting for my food we locked eyes for a second. i humbly asked, "Why do you have a Megan Fox tatoo?" meaning I wanted to know more and was interested. I asked in the most politest voice I could. i thought i was flirting. she shouted at me, "NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS IS WHY!!" in the most cunt-inducing rage snarky voice she could muster. Because I was ugly. the fucking hoe would have spread her legs had a Chad asked that question and she would ave sucked his huge thick dick in the public bathrooms while his food was being prepared. Instead she fucking yelled at me and threw my food at me ALL BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO FLIRT WITH HER!!!!! :feelsrope:

Seems like you need a hobby bro...

Might I suggest leather craft?

You can make lamp shades...

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:it is brutal to look at a stacy and know that I will never have it :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I can flirt better in text or dms, in person or wherever I have to speak, I choke.

I do the shit ironically. Haha:feelshaha:

Kek, why would I want to flirt? I know that I'll be unsuccessful. I bet most chads can't flirt as well. They only have to go out to get pussy.

Nobody can flirt. I saw some of those redpill-coached tryhard flirt texts that Chads make with "babe" this and that and it's a fucking CRINGE overload, the only difference is that women let it all pass because of the Chad's good looks.
Precisely…theres been a recent trend of “doing what chads do but ugly” and they do the exact same thing with the exact same mannerisms and phrases and speech and it comes out cringe as fuck

Kek, why would I want to flirt? I know that I'll be unsuccessful. I bet most chads can't flirt as well. They only have to go out to get pussy.

Tired of those tinder flirting vids with texts that are really just corny

Did you try not being ugly, you fucking incel piece of shit?

Brutal.

Remember that women perceive any interaction with them initiated by males as flirting. Most of the time they're right, and most of the time it's men she doesn't qualify as attractive enough to be talking with her.

That's why the incel experience of flirting is so fucking brutal and why you should never do it as a subhuman male. Swallow enough :blackpill:s and you'll understand on a deeper level why you should never participate in that losing social game.

I’d end up in a prison cell if I tried.

cucked. you should still be flirting/approaching with women because it annoys them and ruins there day. by not approaching/flirting with women, and hanging your head alone off to the side, you are doing exactly what they want. they want you to just go away, not dare to talk to them. you are being a little cuckold faggot
Based. :feelshmm: