Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel One of the most rage inducing tikitoki trends so far

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★★★
6’5, blue eyes, finance and whatever else these bitchez$$ want nowadays, this shit is absolutely wild! their standards are growing every single day it is getting ridiculous. I would only fuck them if I could, they don’t deserve anything more than that

bro this tiktok is literally a mockery of unreasonable standards women have when it comes to dating, they are on our side this time

Don't forget a big dick in the requirements as well

bro this tiktok is literally a mockery of unreasonable standards women have when it comes to dating, they are on our side this time

20yo khhv 6'1 fatcel its over​

Boil yourself alive GrAYnigger

20yo khhv 6'1 fatcel its over​

Boil yourself alive GrAYnigger
BRO what the fuck do you want from me when i am just stating facts bro

also i am white as snow you little nigger brownie

Don't forget a big dick in the requirements as well
It is a prerequisite, they don’t even mention it because if they manage to “snaggg$$” a 6’5 blue eyed finance chad they automatically expect a huge 12 inch bwc

No
Maybe maybe the one who made the song is mocking it but the ones using it aren’t

Sorry op I forgot you asked me to fuck off out of your threads

Yup, 6'5 is what foids consider "good height" in 2024.

Why doesn’t she want a guy like my avi ?
If he has a great personality and a new haircut

Never used chinktok

Why I want nothing to do with the average foid today

6’5, blue eyes, finance and whatever else these bitchez$$ want nowadays, this shit is absolutely wild! their standards are growing every single day it is getting ridiculous. I would only fuck them if I could, they don’t deserve anything more than that
Why use tiktok?