Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can’t control the rage I have for Narcy Normies and Foids

imugly

imugly

Banned
-
This foid on a discord server, makeup maxed blue eyed MTB. Complained to me in chat about how she’s “5’6 and subhuman”. Unable to get a boyfriend.
Yet she posts videos of herself on the toilet and has over 4 facial pericings, and sticks her finger in her nose for people to see.
You aren’t a femcel, you’re a woman trying to actively be repulsive to stand out.

No woman is special, remember that. If you think one is you’re delusional, it’s all an act. They act this way in hopes a Chad will view them as unique and they’ll finally get the man of their dreams.
She is disgusting, and attention deprived.

The same with Narcy MTNs. I was speaking to this 6’3 white guy, he claimed not incel, but truecel.
Told me he hadn’t gone outside for over 8 months. He has thousands of tinder matches yet claims it means nothing.
Talks to women on discord all day yet says he is an incel.
The only reason he’s incel is because he won’t fuck anything that’s not 16, white, blue eyed, and virgin.
You aren’t incel, you just don’t want the options you already have.
I’m an incel, I have no options. Even if I did my option would only be an option for me because she wants what I can give her.
Money.
And I don’t have a dime to give to foids.

I fucking want to obliterate the shit out of all fakecels and “femcels”. They’re actively seeking attention.
They sing our lives, but we live it.
They pretend to be us, but we endure the suffering and misery. And we feel every single fucking second of our miserable and pathetic days.

While they can escape our hell, with just an interaction with a foid or a tinder account.
We’re trapped inside the hell we never asked to be in.

You shouldn't control it

I agree 100%. Foids will do anything just to get even the smallest bit of attention from Chads and Tyrone’s. Foids are really good at putting on an act in front of there friends. I’ve always noticed that. It’s always safe to assume that a foid is lying to you.

I hate how they treat being an incel like a quirky identity or some kind of gimmick. Some of us never had a fucking choice, some of us have been written off since day one.

I hate how they treat being an incel like a quirky identity or some kind of gimmick. Some of us never had a fucking choice, some of us have been written off since day one.
People commit suicide because of incel dom.
Fakecels are extremely evil and narcissistic people. Most normies are Narcy.
“Just get up bro. Go to the gym bro.”
That advice only applies to normies.
Incels can’t ever get up, we were quite literally born to stay below the NPCs and Chads of society.

It’s just extremely terrifying how intact they are to their incel personas. Trying so desperately hard to relate or rein-act the life of a mentally deranged and socially unstable reject.
Fakecels indeed have extreme OCD/BPD or attention seeking disorders just like foids.

I agree 100%. Foids will do anything just to get even the smallest bit of attention from Chads and Tyrone’s. Foids are really good at putting on an act in front of there friends. I’ve always noticed that. It’s always safe to assume that a foid is lying to you.
Any foid that acts mentally unstable that isn’t a LTB or sub5 is lying.

FUCKING WORTHLESS WHORES

They don’t realize how easy they have it. Some people choose to be oppressed

That's fucking disgusting more so than a gore video.