Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One of the best tv shows you should watch!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Its "true detective" I really like the main character rust cohle who is very pessimistic and blackpilled about the world.
heres a good video about it:

Thanks for your input "fellow incel".

$0.02 has been deposited into your account. Keep up the good work

Would rather watch anime or a Japanese movie.

Have no interest in western tv.

Maybe give it a go most series these days are normies shit tho tbh tbh
True blackpill is oldschool HBO series like OZ tbh also good for thugmaxxin

Thanks for your input "fellow incel".

$0.02 has been deposited into your account. Keep up the good work
good job, cadet
Stupid fucking frog meme

the more of those low-status ugly men we put behind bars the better

i havent watched tv shows in years tbh.

Great show. Season 1 is legit.

Its "true detective" I really like the main character rust cohle who is very pessimistic and blackpilled about the world.
heres a good video about it:

Damn!

Thanks for the tip, man.

That looks awesome!

Season 1, one of my absolute favourite shows. Hated the ending until I (intentionally) chose to interpret it in a different way, then I saw truth in it. Coolest intro credits ever, and Rust and Marty are both unbelievably rendered and written characters.

Season 1, one of my absolute favourite shows. Hated the ending until I (intentionally) chose to interpret it in a different way, then I saw truth in it. Coolest intro credits ever, and Rust and Marty are both unbelievably rendered and written characters.
same its much better than all this weeb shit other users watch

same its much better than all this weeb shit other users watch
It’s a weird phenomenon that users of a site for lonely virgins enjoy Japanese cartoons so much.

It’s a weird phenomenon that users of a site for lonely virgins enjoy Japanese cartoons so much.

You'll never find western tv shows coming up with something like this:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/1210/NHK_ni_Youkoso

Twenty-two-year-old college dropout Tatsuhiro Satou has been a hikikomori for almost four years now. In his isolation, he has come to believe in many obscure conspiracy theories, but there is one in particular which he holds unshakable faith in: the theory that the evil conspirator behind his shut-in NEET (Not in Employment, Education or Training) status is the Nihon Hikikomori Kyokai (NHK)—an evil and secret organization dedicated to fostering the spread of hikikomori culture.

Nothing will ever top World Peace

You'll never find western tv shows coming up with something like this:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/1210/NHK_ni_Youkoso

Twenty-two-year-old college dropout Tatsuhiro Satou has been a hikikomori for almost four years now. In his isolation, he has come to believe in many obscure conspiracy theories, but there is one in particular which he holds unshakable faith in: the theory that the evil conspirator behind his shut-in NEET (Not in Employment, Education or Training) status is the Nihon Hikikomori Kyokai (NHK)—an evil and secret organization dedicated to fostering the spread of hikikomori culture.
Lol, replace ‘Hikikomori’ with ‘NEET’ and ‘Nihon Hikikomori Kyohai’ with ‘Jews’ and you have the story of most of the people in this forum.