Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many people in the world have 'personality developmental hinderance' from popular tv shows?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Wtf do i mean by that? Its something a lot of us experience, but few can put into words.

Im not talking about just "main characther syndrome", im talking about those types of people who grew up in front of a fucking TV watching gossip girl/hannah montana type shit and STILL think thats real life (in one way or another).

I think this video escapsulates what im trying to say perfectly:

View: https://youtu.be/qdLh1DG8F3s?si=dnvJC5yOG_iYdwva

I mean wtf is this shit?! If you show this to a really slow kid (like retarded level) he might think its a scene from a low budget show or something.

The only thing thats missing is a professional camera and crew around it waiting for the cut.

Its so hyper real that it has become reality all together. All these shows, series and dramas are creating unfathomable brain rot.

This shit is soo creepy to me. I mean, where do you draw the line between fiction and reality anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back