Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I think that having sex make you a better person

FrenchSandNigger

FrenchSandNigger

Recruit
★★★
Every guy i know who had sex in their life between 16 to 20 years old have done good enough in life.

It's like having sex unlock something in your brain, like an achievement and now that you had success in this field ,you can move one and actually do something about your life.

You're going to say " but there is plenty of incel doing good in life, having a good job and all " but are they happy ? Are they at the best they can do in life ? Maybe some incel could have been the next bill gates, but since he can't get any pussy, his brain focus on sex instead of project that can bring him more sucess.

It's just a theory but i really think that every guy who have sex early in their life, are mentaly more sane and can move one to more important think to construct their life.

sex is natural need we were deprived of

It makes you more mentally sane but not a better person, otherwise normies wouldnt treat us like lesser human beings

Assuming "better" means "more successful".

It's probably a correlation more than a causation.

At the core of it, bad genes / childhood trauma turns you into a weaker, less desirable individual. This translates in having a shittier life in every aspects, including, but not limited to, sex.

It makes you more mentally sane but not a better person, otherwise normies wouldnt treat us like lesser human beings
Yes I think you are right, this is what I meant by better, you are more sane and take better decision I think, but in the end yes you still can be a bad human being.
After all ass holes who have a lot of sex are plenty on this earth.

you can move one and actually do something about your life.
I do feel like my life has basically been the same and stuck since 16 with no improvement, sure maybe I did some gymcelling, I play different games and dont watch the same TV shows or youtubers or whatever but I still am basically stuck from when I was 16.

I have even revisted old games and stuff I used to play just since my life is so boring, and I never enjoy it every single time.

One thing I have learn is that there is no going back, everything in life is a one shot deal, you don't get to retry stuff due to agepill.

Assuming "better" means "more successful".

It's probably a correlation more than a causation.

At the core of it, bad genes / childhood trauma turns you into a weaker, less desirable individual. This translates in having a shittier life in every aspects, including, but not limited to, sex.
I got my package of childhood trauma, unfortunately from my mother perspective, if you weren't raped as a kid by your crackhead stepdad, you can't complain.
I even think that society think the same for sub5, if you are not good looking enough, we don't care about your past trauma, just deal with it.
After all, who want to listen a sub5 talking about his pain, except for psychiatrist who are only listening to you to rob your money

I do feel like my life has basically been the same and stuck since 16 with no improvement, sure maybe I did some gymcelling, I play different games and dont watch the same TV shows or youtubers or whatever but I still am basically stuck from when I was 16.

I have even revisted old games and stuff I used to play just since my life is so boring, and I never enjoy it every single time.

One thing I have learn is that there is no going back, everything in life is a one shot deal, you don't get to retry stuff due to agepill.
Games doesn't give me any joy anymore, movie doesn't taste the same anymore, manga and anime are not even a thing to me anymore.
I know it's not agepill that do that, it's just living a life without the ultimate purpose, having a wife and probably a family in the long run.
We are made to have sex and to give and take love from a woman that is ours.
Even fucking monkey have that, but not sub5.

Games doesn't give me any joy anymore, movie doesn't taste the same anymore, manga and anime are not even a thing to me anymore.
I meant like for example, replaying a game you used to play when you were 14 years old or something, everytime I have tried that it has NEVER been fun every single time, I just do it out of boredom, its because really my life was just better than so I am trying to relive better times which always obviously falls flat on its face.

Not that I struggle to enjoy games now either, I can still occasionally kind of enjoy a tv show or movie so thank god, but yeah none of it is as fun anymore. I really really want to be playing these games with a girlfriend, or watching a movie with a girlfriend thats all I want from this life, it feels like I am cheating myself by not doing that.
We are made to have sex and to give and take love from a woman that is ours.
Even fucking monkey have that, but not sub5.
I watched a bit of a documentary on monkeys, even monkeys have an alpha male that gets his first choice of mating with the female monkeys.

At least though in this documentary, the chad alpha monkey had to actually look after the group and find food and be concerned with protecting the group from rival groups and predators.

Moden day society, is like some sick joke where the alpha chad monkey gets to do nothing and get his pick of the foids while all the responsibilities that come with sexual selection are outsourced to the sexless beta monkeys who get nothing in return.