Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One of my ex oneitises has beared a child not too long ago

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Agepill is brutal.

A lot of incels will rope as they're getting older

Is having a oneitis the ultimate cuckoldry? I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked and bluepilled than having a oneitis as an incel. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are validating and simping over some whore who doesn't even know you exist. Meanwhile she is getting rawdogged and fucked in every hole by Chad and Tyrone. It is literally and figuratively just cuckoldry with extra steps. Think about it logically.

Never had a oneitis

All my friends have kids that go to school while ive never held a foid's hand @ 32 yrs.

Is having a oneitis the ultimate cuckoldry? I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked and bluepilled than having a oneitis as an incel. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are validating and simping over some whore who doesn't even know you exist. Meanwhile she is getting rawdogged and fucked in every hole by Chad and Tyrone. It is literally and figuratively just cuckoldry with extra steps. Think about it logically.

had an oneitis for 2 years but i managed to get out of my system when i started hookermaxxin

Yes

Having a oneitis and never enjoying her hole is indeed an ultimate form of cuckoldry.