Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Once again a reminder that women are worshipped for existing.

K1ng N0th1ng

K1ng N0th1ng

Bitch I'm at the incel club, and you cannot get in
★★★★★
IMG 7255

Imagine, if you will, a man so cucked and bluepilled, that not only does he put in hours mopping up a random whore’s chat (who no doubt is getting railed off camera by Chad) but he books a plane to meet said whore in person - not for sex, not for dating - just because she’s “good-looking” (LTB or worse).

This is in some essence a form of worship. It’s fundamentally no different from a Muslim booking a plane to Mecca for Hajj.

Why do these bitches live on tricycle with training wheels mode while we rot? It’s genuinely absurd.

I don't feel any remorse for foid worshippers.

yes and women konw this and use it to their advantage

Why do these bitches live on tricycle with training wheels mode while we rot? It doesn’t make sense to me.
Because men need women more than women need men. This is the BRUTAL truth.

every man needs a loving woman in his life to heal him from the harshness of the world. men get borderline suicidal without gfs.

Body language says everything. She is rolling her her eyes, forcing a half-hearted smile and gazing directly away from him. She can't hide her disgust. They probably have even less respect for these simps than we do.

every man needs a loving woman in his life to heal him from the harshness of the world. men get borderline suicidal without gfs.
Exactly. Men are the romantic gender. Men are the ones who write love songs, write love poems for women. It's the men who initiate everything related to romance. Meanwhile, women are the ones who statistically initiate breakups and divorce :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Men can love their female looksmatch. Meanwhile, an average woman NEEDS at least an above average man in order to even tolerate him.

Under modern conditions thats true. In nature on in a conservative society, they would be screwed without men

Under modern conditions thats true. In nature on in a conservative society, they would be screwed without men
:yes:

The natural state is what gave men power, and allowed for foids to be kept in check easily: However, we are removed from it utterly which has lead to this.

Tbh, idc if i would have been killed off in a society like that-it would spare the pain of life.

If Man would just be Self Aware Enough " on a Global Scale :feelskek:

View attachment 1177530

Imagine, if you will, a man so cucked and bluepilled, that not only does he put in hours mopping up a random whore’s chat (who no doubt is getting railed off camera by Chad) but he books a plane to meet said whore in person - not for sex, not for dating - just because she’s “good-looking” (LTB or worse).

This is in some essence a form of worship. It’s fundamentally no different from a Muslim booking a plane to Mecca for Hajj.

Why do these bitches live on tricycle with training wheels mode while we rot? It’s genuinely absurd.
look at that simpstache lol

I don't understand how mentally calibrated you have to be to be like this guy. I had a simp phase but at least it was with real irl average foids i was very fond of and thought i had a chance with. These guys are simping for unreachable foids that are more like 2.0 worshipped goddesses with a gigantic following. They are disconnected from reality at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back