Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL on what planet is 5'7 average?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I decided to use r/short to see what the fuss was about (got banned in under 24 hours), and when I used it I made it apparent I was just under 5'8. A bunch of 5'4 ledditors claimed I "wasn't even short" because I was "not even a standard deviation below average" (lol if they think 5'9 is average for people under 25) On the other hand, if I use a local university facebook page I get shit like this:

Are redditors collectively gaslighting themselves into believing they aren't manlets?

youd think that a subreddit dedicated to discussing manletism would at least be self aware lel

5’7” is average worldwide, and in the West it’s short, but not a hobbit..however, normies (and esp women) don’t understand average, and since average = ignored/invisible, only guys over 5’10” are noticed. Result? Normies have a skewed perception as to what’s average.
Note: I’m 5’7”, but since normies and foids see me as short, I consider myself fucking short. What’s normal in our society is determined by what foids think of normal

5’7” is average worldwide, and in the West it’s short, but not a hobbit..however, normies (and esp women) don’t understand average, and since average = ignored/invisible, only guys over 5’10” are noticed. Result? Normies have a skewed perception as to what’s average.
Note: I’m 5’7”, but since normies and foids see me as short, I consider myself fucking short. What’s normal in our society is determined by what foids think of normal
Where do you live?

In many asian and S.American countries, it is.
Yeah my reply was more in funny way. But to be honest it isnt idk satisfying enough for me as white to be minimal taller than some 3rd world rices or so

In my country, among young people, 6' is the average

Yeah my reply was more in funny way. But to be honest it isnt idk satisfying enough for me as white to be minimal taller than some 3rd world rices or so
I find 5'11 or 6 ft ideal height. Neither very tall nor short by global average.

They are just coping, I was banned from shortcels because apparently im a tallfag at 5'9

Yes, 5'9 and 5'10 are average.

5'7 and below is short, 5'8 to 6'0 is average. 6'1 and higher is considered tall, at least here in the States. I'm not sure about anywhere else.

Also OP you shouldn't be surprised over your ban r/Short subreddit because you know, it's Reddit. That's your answer.

5'7'' is manlet in the Balkans.

What on earth is that facebook page?

That too. I'm just answering for the original question which was about 5'7''.
Its over when in Bosnia the average height is 6' and sub average is 5'11.

Florida is well known as toilet bowl of USA