Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 5'9-5'10 isn't short. and zoomers aren't 6'1 on average. Please stop being silly.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
No, such thing exists.
Hispanics are like 40% of the population and are around 5’6 on average, they have definitely influenced the national average.

Americans are all mixed
White Americans (real Americans) are overwhelmingly of germanic and celtic stock. Not very mixed if you ask me.

British people aren't tall
Not particularly tall by northern european standards, but still tall when compared to the rest of the world.

not in the developed world, the only areas where that could be true would be really poor countries that became rich/normal
Fair point. I would say though that even older generations in the West didn't reach their height potential because of various reasons

White Americans (real Americans) are overwhelmingly of germanic and celtic stock. Not very mixed if you ask me.
Wrong. Those of German stock are rare. Slavs, Germans and anglos have all mixed together. And many white Americans have black DNA. That's why the amerimutt meme exists. All white Americans are mixed with at least other Whites. A pure German American barely, exists.
Not particularly tall by northern european standards, but still tall when compared to the rest of the world.
So shorter then Lebanon. British people are 5'9 on average.

IMG 20240708 045358
Hispanics are like 40% of the population and are around 5’6 on average, they have definitely influenced the national average.
yes, Hispanics are short. But White Americans are 5'10 on average. Nothing more.

Attachments

• IMG_20240708_051458.jpg
    IMG_20240708_051458.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
you don't know enough about american demographics then

Wrong. Those of German stock are rare. Slavs, Germans and anglos have all mixed together. And many white Americans have black DNA. That's why the amerimutt meme exists. All white Americans are mixed with at least other Whites. A pure German American barely, exists.
you don't know enough about american demographics then

IMG 8580

Yes, white Americans are "mixed" between mostly western european nationalities, but racially and ethnically they are very homogeneous. There’s barely any real difference between an Englishman and a German.

Also, white americans with any black blood are extremely rare and something you only see in the South.

wish I was 5'9 (I'm 5'6)

More zoomers ae taller that's it. The average height in Europe during ww2 was 5'5. Once, the war got over, it went back to whatever it is today. Nutrition helps you reach your genetic potential that's all.

For Example, I was the third child, I have three siblings, so I wasn't fed well, and we weren't rich. My elder brother is 5'11. When given good nutrition Many northern Arabs are tall.

Almost Every male on my mom's side are giants they are all like 6'0-6'2. If Lebanese people got good nutrition like countries in western Europe, Japan, Korea etc.. we would be taller.
Most of my cousins and brothers are all 5'11 to 6'2

Isn't it all relative? 5'7 isn't short in Guatemala.

Latinos in nyc are Caribbean Hispanics u deluded coper they’re taller than the standard Hispanics you’re thinking about.

I’m 6’0” and can confirm not too many people are much taller than me as well. 5’9” is average for men around here
It depends for me. At 5’11 and a half ID say I’m just around the average range maybe a little taller but like the gym for example I’m easy average maybe even slightly on the lower side

It depends for me. At 5’11 and a half ID say I’m just around the average range maybe a little taller but like the gym for example I’m easy average maybe even slightly on the lower side
Keep in mind that at the gym you are subject to selection bias. Many guys who go to the gym are already naturally big and strong guys who go there to become even bigger. I also see many guys my height and even taller at the gym. When I walk around town though, and in stores, I'm taller than most.

I’m 5,10 and all the other fucking 6,2 spics in my shitty town mog me in height

yeah 5ft 9 its average but effectively think its not even close to enough for anyone to care. In the eyes of foids and Chads being 5ft 9 and 5ft 7 is the same shit. I have lied about my height to people who are taller and shorter and they cant tell. Effectively speaking the caste of people bterrn 5ft 7 and 5ft 11 go completely unnotice, and nobody cares. You have to be 6ft+ which is why so many cope and lie about height

Yeah if you live in spic central in USA. If you live in a white area, you WILL get mogged by white zoomers, EASILY.

Keep in mind that at the gym you are subject to selection bias. Many guys who go to the gym are already naturally big and strong guys who go there to become even bigger. I also see many guys my height and even taller at the gym. When I walk around town though, and in stores, I'm taller than most.
True and same ngl. But it’s mainly cuz its boomers & ethnics. But there is a good amount of Zoomers here who are on the shorter side.

i`m irish and i`m 175.8 cm in no shoes so about 5`10 in shoes and i heightmatch alot

True and same ngl. But it’s mainly cuz its boomers & ethnics. But there is a good amount of Zoomers here who are on the shorter side.
Yep

yeah 5ft 9 its average but effectively think its not even close to enough for anyone to care. In the eyes of foids and Chads being 5ft 9 and 5ft 7 is the same shit. I have lied about my height to people who are taller and shorter and they cant tell. Effectively speaking the caste of people bterrn 5ft 7 and 5ft 11 go completely unnotice, and nobody cares. You have to be 6ft+ which is why so many cope and lie about height
This. And while 5'9" isn't short, it is not intimidating.

They are close to 6'1 average here in germany but yeah I would say anything above 5'7 is not really short

Last edited:
I’m in the Netherlands and I’m 5’9, so yeah I’m short.