Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious On the existence of the world, and that everyone deserves better.

Berith

Berith

Du Doch Nicht
-
There is no world without me. I will not let this world exist without me.
This world tries to "unlive" me unconsciously, but I'll go full grape and/or ER mode (probably both), before I go down. IF I have to go down TOO early, that is.
I feel as if a higher power has already decided my fate. "You will NOT make it"
But what is a god to a non-believer?
I can grape if I want to... I will not do it for now, but I will, because this is not my fault. It's the brainwashing and this new "pro-female" world to blame. They cannot keep me in a checkmate, in fact I'll just break out. With brute force. I have nothing to lose. Right?
I cannot die if I reproduce...
I am at the age, when even women much younger than me, are married. Well? What do you think? What are my chances of finding a "girlfriend"? Especially as all women are disgusted by me.
I've told many people that my mother was a psychopath. She brutally beat me and then made other people do the same. I still have the scars on my back. And they itch to this day. I feel I can turn it off just as easily, not just my feelings, but even my morality. It's like a switch. I know what I'm supposed to feel, but I don't feel anything.
That's why I say, I will not die without a kid.

I'm feeling strange these days, it's more than hopelessness. It's terror.
I used to shine bright... but now I'm a wreck.
Just the musings of an old nobody.

if i could sing id use this thread as lyrics for my instrumentals i made
That's sad and sick.
I used to make songs back then. Turned out I don't have a talent... Good luck to you tho