Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On Philosopher Kings

Alumpofflesh

Alumpofflesh

Unbound
-
We have very powerful men and inhumane amount of armaments, but no one is fighting if it isn't a true national reform, years of fighting foreigners for no reason but profit has made usa canabalize itself. These people's have no connection to this soil, which belonged rightfully to the tribes of this lands blood, the reds, so of course it seethes of corruption and degenerecy. They digged their own grave. Secular states and liberal brainwashing and technological advancement have sinked the world into the depths of depravity. You reap what you sow. There's still hope, some people walk around her with the aura of drsgon ball z character, will fucking demolish this countries status quo if they can reach the dignified masses, so much power and potential, that it could be waged even relatively non violently, since true power doesn't need to move a finger, and always has the upper ground. The ground truly shakes when these great men vibrate like lightning with invincibility as their Armour, you really can't change God's plan and wars are won before a single bullet is shot. It's been determined through power, but the ultimate revolution will be cutting down the evil forces with the sword of wisdom--undefeated, beyond what most mortals can grasp,

CYPJ

Giphy
Aqhzxquw4ey21
435213605tiger animated gif 2

69c15e848e90f726bd75dd4fbcd256cf
F4medium
09aafeda005aaf73d9ae50fe35eccb21 w200
Bremsstrahlung
23fbcf9e43fa7ee467f76142544f630e7365fa1b
Go1ue38p6i361
697a0ecefc5f7d3d0160628a6e2ee2fb w200
Pivh1Zd
4333b3eadbbdf1cbb13a67d842813540
Main qimg 8851bb3af2dbac682d686c0d766d496e
Mr chemnobelticker free
Field
5b0mcnk85gp01
Figure31
Stm image of dna
Zincspark

Orbitals

Eizo december 550x386

LitterS featured

Attachments

• mosqk5i175m71.png
    mosqk5i175m71.png
    323 KB · Views: 28
  • 7e31bc27f7a20a0704fda0aa494418a5.jpg
    7e31bc27f7a20a0704fda0aa494418a5.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 21
  • eb41214e731d30b578da795b6580b44e.jpg
    eb41214e731d30b578da795b6580b44e.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 18
  • SONJA-TINES-Youniverse-me-5-50x70-2019-4c-1030x734.jpg
    SONJA-TINES-Youniverse-me-5-50x70-2019-4c-1030x734.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 13
  • download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 14
  • c6d0fbd5e9ea4671d8bb01e10151c13d.jpg
    c6d0fbd5e9ea4671d8bb01e10151c13d.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 17
  • a3485deeb99ee773494cb826dbd9f8c3.gif
    a3485deeb99ee773494cb826dbd9f8c3.gif
    73.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Huehuecoyotl.gif
    Huehuecoyotl.gif
    25.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 1_GazOROVrvMHd9hp5UQufpg.jpeg
    1_GazOROVrvMHd9hp5UQufpg.jpeg
    155.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 5cbacdf6cea3699345f588048c73ecbd.jpg
    5cbacdf6cea3699345f588048c73ecbd.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 127046176_10217005066148755_2957718640431207106_o.jpg
    127046176_10217005066148755_2957718640431207106_o.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 20
  • O_LD_t1024.jpg
    O_LD_t1024.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 18
  • cirquedusoleil.JPG
    cirquedusoleil.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 21
  • d762de8d0aafc51e92aa6bb3b582e248.jpg
    d762de8d0aafc51e92aa6bb3b582e248.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 38
philosophy is fucking stupid and worthless. fuck all of it. math and science is all that matters.

i don't mind actual schizos because they are usually fun but can't stand this pseudo intellectual retards
"DuMb It DoWn, homie." When ever I see you guys, I feel pity cause you are weakling.

Based schizocel:bigbrain: the end times are near and we shall be reborn

We have very powerful men and inhumane amount of armaments, but no one is fighting if it isn't a true national reform, years of fighting foreigners for no reason but profit has made usa canabalize itself. These people's have no connection to this soil, which belonged rightfully to the tribes of this lands blood, the reds, so of course it seethes of corruption and degenerecy
RWA (Right Wing Authoritarian) as fuck. You are really unbound... in space, only. Territory, soil, race all in one paragraph. The RWAs on this forum tend to be more receptive of my comments for not being Slave pussies, though they are Evil anyways so it tells a lot when the best you can expect in a forum with good intentions is Evil.

Secular states and liberal brainwashing and technological advancement have sinked the world into the depths of depravity
Nope, technology is the future and the key to unfetter humans as slaves to their bodies or nature. What you are against is... Freaks. Whose values include mutability, interchangeability, marketing, capitalism, satanism, cannibalism, superspeed. Planned obsolescence? Their fault. Progress made in quick bouts with only insignificant changes so that is 'new' and people pay for it? Also them. People being burnt to ashes (burnout) for superspeeding their cells' metabolism on their cult leader's bidding? You guessed it.

About Philosopher Kings, they exist already, but you don't see any in power because of what happened to the last one. Can you guess who? But they are working on, and will overtake the world in the next 30 years.

based Buddhist schizo

RWA (Right Wing Authoritarian) as fuck. You are really unbound... in space, only. Territory, soil, race all in one paragraph. The RWAs on this forum tend to be more receptive of my comments for not being Slave pussies, though they are Evil anyways so it tells a lot when the best you can expect in a forum with good intentions is Evil.

Nope, technology is the future and the key to unfetter humans as slaves to their bodies or nature. What you are against is... Freaks. Whose values include mutability, interchangeability, marketing, capitalism, satanism, cannibalism, superspeed. Planned obsolescence? Their fault. Progress made in quick bouts with only insignificant changes so that is 'new' and people pay for it? Also them. People being burnt to ashes (burnout) for superspeeding their cells' metabolism on their cult leader's bidding? You guessed it.

About Philosopher Kings, they exist already, but you don't see any in power because of what happened to the last one. Can you guess who? But they are working on, and will overtake the world in the next 30 years.
My heart is pure, and will only get purer with proper effort and intention. How can I be an RWA this month, and an angel the next? Fair enough, my post is RWA, but how static is that when I'm so flexible? Or for example, you've said Bill Gates is high level Slave. Fair enough, quite acurate, but how is he also not a high level freak?--my heart senses his darkness, he oozes it out of his nervous system at every tik.

So, I'm bound by time? How can I change that?

Always against freaks. Would you happen to know the concrete relation between freaks and inceldom? I know they are about 90% congruent--is this related to mutation? And what's superspeed? And what is superspeeding the cells metabolism exactly?

I can follow you on technology not being the main problem, it becomes a problem in freaks hands, that makes sense. but I'd never thought of getting rid of the freaks before the technology, possibly because I'm not so full fledged RWA as you might think?

Or in your system, is killing humans of a lower birth than yours seen as good? It might be your birthright--by the way, isn't birthright RWA language, related to soil & race?--but how is it good?

I can't guess who was the last philosopher king nor what happened to him, can you fill me in? I have an inkling it was hitler or Tesla, but I haven't done anything even close to a full analysis, and these theorems are new for me, since as you said, my strenght is space.

Btw look at these freaks and slaves talking on this post, it's as if they're not even on the same dimension as us, they see us as a cat sees a human.

though they are Evil anyways so it tells a lot when the best you can expect in a forum with good intentions is Evil.
Whatever grasp the King of Death has on me will be vanquished.

My heart is pure, and will only get purer with proper effort and intention. How can I be an RWA this month, and an angel the next? Fair enough, my post is RWA, but how static is that when I'm so flexible
RWAs and Slaves have a natural connection for obvious reasons, it's easy to conflate them. The second option to your type was Slave because of your nickname 'a lump of flesh', which Slaves strive to be as it does nothing. Also flexibility, which is a Slave value for being based on weakness as it implies axioms are useless, and that defeats the purpose of typology. Since types are defined by bound/unbound/intersection in time/space, and you can't change types for the aforementioned reason, you can't change the fact you are bounded in time, if that's the case. There is nothing Angel in your words, if I typed you as such in a previous iteration it was probably projection.

The *third* option for your type was the specific archetype in which Buddhism is in, Time Lord 101. Also necessary evils, exploitation, prototypes, faking, piracy, room - China as a country is here too. The faking could explain why you feel 'flexible'. Time Lords are born actors, after all. Oh yeah, TL101 has TL100 happiness, boss, empathy, cheesy, cheese, cliché, power, recognition, intensity + TL001 emptiness, unrecognizability, red flags, losing conditions, bittersweet, defensiveness.

but how is he also not a high level freak?--my heart senses his darkness, he oozes it out of his nervous system at every tik.
Slave is an intersection of Tauri and Freak since reality is trinary and has intersections, meaning All Slaves act both Tauri and Freak at the same time plus the product of that intersection, which is their personality type. Slaves are materialists and their sole purpose is to hoard resources and S100 squander energy, which is the happiest for them. Of course Freak values such as capitalism potentialize their goals, but so does T110 bureaucracy, for example.

And what is superspeeding the cells metabolism exactly
It was a metaphor for overworking. Freaks are commonly in any alternative media as they also value exclusivity (hence cannibalism) and divergence. 4chan, for example, is F001 and composed of killer clowns who infiltrate reality to cause chaos. There are a few of them here, the current admin being the most glaring. Autism is the baseline for Freaks, a state of indifference to reality; but they also value orgasms, so only depressed ones would hang around incels.

And though killing people based on their ancestry is the RWA way of thinking, killing Freaks is not eugenics, but justice. Their own set of values assure they want the universe to collapse, along with themselves.
Justice (Angel) = give to people what they deserve (that which resonates with their values without damaging any others')
Eugenics (RWA) = based on family territory and superficial physical traits.

The last Philosopher King was Jesus Christ, of course. And if the consequences were that bad back then, imagine nowadays.

Last edited:
RWAs and Slaves have a natural connection for obvious reasons, it's easy to conflate them. The second option to your type was Slave because of your nickname 'a lump of flesh', which Slaves strive to be as it does nothing. Also flexibility, which is a Slave value for being based on weakness as it implies axioms are useless, and that defeats the purpose of typology. Since types are defined by bound/unbound/intersection in time/space, and you can't change types for the aforementioned reason, you can't change the fact you are bounded in time, if that's the case. There is nothing Angel in your words, if I typed you as such in a previous iteration it was probably projection.

The *third* option for your type was the specific archetype in which Buddhism is in, Time Lord 101. Also necessary evils, exploitation, prototypes, faking, piracy, room - China as a country is here too. The faking could explain why you feel 'flexible'. Time Lords are born actors, after all. Oh yeah, TL101 has TL100 happiness, boss, empathy, cheesy, cheese, cliché, power, recognition, intensity + TL001 emptiness, unrecognizability, red flags, losing conditions, bittersweet, defensiveness.

Slave is an intersection of Tauri and Freak since reality is trinary and has intersections, meaning All Slaves act both Tauri and Freak at the same time plus the product of that intersection, which is their personality type. Slaves are materialists and their sole purpose is to hoard resources and S100 squander energy, which is the happiest for them. Of course Freak values such as capitalism potentialize their goals, but so does T110 bureaucracy, for example.

It was a metaphor for overworking. Freaks are commonly in any alternative media as they also value exclusivity (hence cannibalism) and divergence. 4chan, for example, is F001 and composed of killer clowns who infiltrate reality to cause chaos. There are a few of them here, the current admin being the most glaring. Autism is the baseline for Freaks, a state of indifference to reality; but they also value orgasms, so only depressed ones would hang around incels.

And though killing people based on their ancestry is the RWA way of thinking, killing Freaks is not eugenics, but justice. Their own set of values assure they want the universe to collapse, along with themselves.
Justice (Angel) = give to people what they deserve (that which resonates with their values without damaging any others')
Eugenics (RWA) = based on family territory and superficial physical traits.

The last Philosopher King was Jesus Christ, of course. And if the consequences were that bad back then, imagine nowadays.
Thank you for your time. I think I'm a judge, ive always known I was a judge and wanted to study Law to reach that position too, not out of desire for power, but because Justice is the strongest archetype in me. In the further realms I even judge gods like Krisha, their depravity is not for me, the judgement gets cast, and their presence is removed. I've been judged by angels that seemed very pure as not pure enough for them and my presence was removed...very sad moment, but I understand, i still have taints. Though time lord is a possibility too, although fake is not really me at all. I've noticed you commit a superficial flaw in your system sometimes; the name a person uses on a forum run by crazy clowns doesn't 100% have to do with their values (they know how to infiltrate while also stating a message; a lump of flesh is a simili to senses desires, therefore obviously not attractive, and obviously good types don't identify with what is not attractive, but can fit in with the clowns while demolishing what they live for: orgasms, which they reveir as their God, and turning it into, well, 'a lump of flesh'). I think your system is great and can help by alleviating suffering--the purpose of angels; healers like Jesus. I'm glad you think Jesus was the philosopher king, he truly was, and his death haunts me to this day. They always kill these men. That's why I can't help but see the relationship between men like Hitler, Tesla, and Jesus--all crucified for saying the truth. Of course, Jesus truth>Teslas truth>hitler truth, but still, crucified for being anti degenerecy. My insight knows Hitler and Jesus have little in common, as Jesus is the truly admirable man with true otherworldly wisdom, right effort and right practice. However, that crucifixion of these key figures in general is what I'm studying. People like you and me will eventually face that fate, if we haven't already in many ways, since birth.

You’re trying to reach too far for your own grasp, [UWSL]narcissistic dimwit:feelsthink:[/UWSL]

You’re trying to reach too far for your own grasp, [UWSL]narcissistic dimwit:feelsthink:[/UWSL]
Your user history is such a mess. There is no way you are the Jesus Christ archetype, given that it also has beyondness and infinity, which you stomped in with this very comment.

''í was born and my life was over''

@Cristo finally found what archetype you are. Very interesting, to say the least.

@Cristo finally found what archetype you are. Very interesting, to say the least.
Narcissist, right? These that act like they are the next coming of christ are deeply narcissistic.

Narcissist, right? These that act like they are the next coming of christ are deeply narcissistic.
Yes. There is an archetype in Narcissist (the one of Nietzsche and Trump) which has the plotline 'false prophet' on it. N110, more precisely, so N010 attraction, ego + N100 intimidation, always bigger = N110 'death star takes the whole world with his ego'.

Yes. There is an archetype in Narcissist (the one of Nietzsche and Trump) which has the plotline 'false prophet' on it. N110, more precisely, so N010 attraction, ego + N100 intimidation, always bigger = N110 'death star takes the whole world with his ego'.

Hm, indeed you can really feel the false prophet card on trump.

Thanks always and if you can, it would be really great if you could tell me what archetype you think these are. it would help me

*Napoleon Buonaparte
*Carl Jung
*Julius Evola
*Eric Berne

Also, is a sign of being a good archetype that you never met a single not degenerate person in your life? Thats to say, 99% of everyone fails your test of values. Also, are good types attractive and angel looking like?

Napoleon Buonaparte
Tauri. RWAs merely have a territory and don't want to expand it, but Tauri do since their unifying concept is togetherness. Archetype T110 'straight bureaucrat sends the next generation to die in the army'.

Carl Jung
Xeelee. Their unifying concept is space and geometry, and strength is their baseline. X110 'flaw eraser reduces distance between things', also progress, betterment, cosmicity (hence his schizotypal persona).

Julius Evola
Psychopath. Psychosis is a baseline for them, since their unifying concepts are failure and finality. and psychosis is a break (used in programming to terminate something) from reality. P010 cruelty, sadism. Same archetype as Ayn Rand, L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology.

Eric Berne
Freak, whose unifying concept is finite volumes and baselines at equality, sameness, indifference. His solution to his patient problems was to F100 get away from reality because they are the same as any normal person. He also defines intuition as subjectivity. If you want a doctor with the TL110 touch of life, then watch Doctor Who or read Ben Franklin's biography.

@Uggo Mongo we got another one
i don't mind actual schizos because they are usually fun but can't stand this pseudo intellectual retards

What are these retards doing here? Why do they think this is a viable plattform to write out their bullshit?
Niggers, fuck off of here, this is an incel forum!!!!
I would've banned these fags long time ago. They're not here because of inceldom but because they need a plattform to spread their basment-dweller nonsense.

Tauri. RWAs merely have a territory and don't want to expand it, but Tauri do since their unifying concept is togetherness. Archetype T110 'straight bureaucrat sends the next generation to die in the army'.

Xeelee. Their unifying concept is space and geometry, and strength is their baseline. X110 'flaw eraser reduces distance between things', also progress, betterment, cosmicity (hence his schizotypal persona).

Psychopath. Psychosis is a baseline for them, since their unifying concepts are failure and finality. and psychosis is a break (used in programming to terminate something) from reality. P010 cruelty, sadism. Same archetype as Ayn Rand, L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology.

Freak, whose unifying concept is finite volumes and baselines at equality, sameness, indifference. His solution to his patient problems was to F100 get away from reality because they are the same as any normal person. He also defines intuition as subjectivity. If you want a doctor with the TL110 touch of life, then watch Doctor Who or read Ben Franklin's biography.
Thanks, Tesla. These are very acurate.

Ben Franklin is a good type isn't he? I did read his bio, always slightly, a little, identified with him since he was bluepilled at the start and then after his brother got envious of him ('Silence Dogood'), he got more blackpilled. Then he went to Philadelphia and got further blackpilled after being conned by a mayor (clownworld^10). Eventually he understood what was up. I don't know what TL110 is though.

Always knew Napoleon was Tauri. They really are the worst, because they can almost make you believe they aren't Tauri. It's obvious they are, but they have this thing, it's truly demonic, which can trick you into forgiving them. Their 'togetherness' shtick is truly disgusting. They don't want connectedness, they want to parasite off you, that's why they want 'everyone together'.

I don't know what TL110 is though.
Ben Franklin's archetype, he's a Time Lord. Didn't the prototypes tell it enough? TL100 energy, power, intensity, electricity + TL010 touch, self-awareness, iteration, love = TL110 touch of life, doctors, productivity, real deal, better with two, multiplication, exponential growth, milk.

. P010 cruelty, sadism. Same archetype as Ayn Rand, L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology.
Same type as Patricia Highsmith, I think.

So, as an incel, if I were a timelord--and I might be--if I were to form a family it would have to be with another timelord? Or are foids only bad types, Narcissist, psychopaths, and tauri? Is there such a thing as a woman who's a good type?

In my life I've discovered the nature of consciousness is somehow either related to, or fundamentally, electromagnetic, and travels like light, but has magnetic force. Have you noticed this?

Same type as Patricia Highsmith, I think.

So, as an incel, if I were a timelord--and I might be--if I were to form a family it would have to be with another timelord? Or are foids only bad types, Narcissist, psychopaths, and tauri? Is there such a thing as a woman who's a good type?
The very fact you are asking this rules out Time Lord. Total lack of empathy originated from thinking that gender is determinant to personality. It also makes you more of a Slave and RWA, but the latter for an interesting reason.

RWAs' unifying concept is territoriality and punishment, that manifests as an obsession with holes, topology flaws from which territory can be contaminated with externalities, of any kind. Cubes are RWA because they can be stacked with no topological holes, unlike spheres (which is why castration is RWA), they have OCD and anal-retentiveness as values to keep their holes closed, with shit inside of their body (R100 'idiot overcompensator', like Mob Psycho 100) or are straight up scat lover assholes and proud of it (R011 'xenophobe comes back to his shit home' Hitler, Eric Cartman, Shrek).

As a consequence, RWAs do woman worship. Because women have the hole which gives life, and men have the hole that produces shit. Did you know Whitney Houston was R111 'subjugator brings Slaves to tears'? And she had a very similar relationship with Bobby Brown.

That explains why there are a lot of depressed RWAs here, overt assholes who don't care to be anal retentive because if women can use their holes, then so can they. My point is that your mystification of the female figure is far beyond Slaves' gendered mannerliness (how can parasites propagate if genders aren't cleanly defined?) and into a twisted form of pussy-whipped stasis.

Last edited:
The very fact you are asking this rules out Time Lord. Total lack of empathy originated from thinking that gender is determinant to personality. It also makes you more of a Slave and RWA, but the latter for an interesting reason.

RWAs' unifying concept is territoriality and punishment, that manifests as an obsession with holes, topology flaws from which territory can be contaminated with externalities, of any kind. Cubes are RWA because they can be stacked with no topological holes, unlike spheres (which is why castration is RWA), they have OCD and anal-retentiveness as values to keep their holes closed, with shit inside of their body (R100 'idiot overcompensator', like Mob Psycho 100) or are straight up scat lover assholes and proud of it (R011 'xenophobe comes back to his shit home' Hitler, Eric Cartman, Shrek).

As a consequence, RWAs do woman worship. Because women have the hole which gives life, and men have the hole that produces shit. Did you know Whitney Houston was R111 'subjugator brings Slaves to tears'? And she had a very similar relationship with Bobby Brown.

That explains why there are a lot of depressed RWAs here, overt assholes who don't care to be anal retentive because if women can use their holes, then so can they. My point is that your mystification of the female figure is far beyond Slaves' gendered mannerliness (how can parasites propagate if genders aren't cleanly defined?) and into a twisted form of pussy-whipped stasis.
So you define total lack of empathy as how someone turns a phrase or question, slightly, in this way or that, which could be for so many reasons. I wonder if english is your first language. Same mistake as when you define a person's type by their name on a forum. I can see how this extremism works for you, because weither you get it wrong or right, it doesn't matter to you since the person your speaking with doesn't matter to you, so eventually something you'll say will stick. Its like palm reading. You make judgements on the wrong indicators--everything you said is Freudian psychology, in general makes sense, just not relevant to me. I don't think personality is determined by gender, though I'm willing to play with the idea that it might influence it.

So you define total lack of empathy as how someone turns a phrase or question, slightly, in this way or that, which could be for so many reasons
No, my definitions are also based on the theory and basic conceptualization. Empathy is TL100 and defined as 'recognizing the mental states of others'. You treated women like animals with that statement (dehumanization is R100), thus unable of mental states, to you. Therefore, it's correct to say you have no empathy or limited empathy (as in, having empathy in RWA terms).

A011 mind-reading is what I'm doing, and it's a black box system/20-questions process. Since vagueness is A001, and A011 contains A001, mind reading is all about extracting information from vagueness. People reflect their values in nearly everything they do, so customizable assets like avatars, signatures, and usernames are vague datapoints to those values. It can still be valid and true.

Thank you for your time. I think I'm a judge, ive always known I was a judge and wanted to study Law to reach that position too, not out of desire for power, but because Justice is the strongest archetype in me. In the further realms I even judge gods like Krisha, their depravity is not for me, the judgement gets cast, and their presence is removed. I've been judged by angels that seemed very pure as not pure enough for them and my presence was removed...very sad moment, but I understand, i still have taints. Though time lord is a possibility too, although fake is not really me at all. I've noticed you commit a superficial flaw in your system sometimes; the name a person uses on a forum run by crazy clowns doesn't 100% have to do with their values (they know how to infiltrate while also stating a message; a lump of flesh is a simili to senses desires, therefore obviously not attractive, and obviously good types don't identify with what is not attractive, but can fit in with the clowns while demolishing what they live for: orgasms, which they reveir as their God, and turning it into, well, 'a lump of flesh'). I think your system is great and can help by alleviating suffering--the purpose of angels; healers like Jesus. I'm glad you think Jesus was the philosopher king, he truly was, and his death haunts me to this day. They always kill these men. That's why I can't help but see the relationship between men like Hitler, Tesla, and Jesus--all crucified for saying the truth. Of course, Jesus truth>Teslas truth>hitler truth, but still, crucified for being anti degenerecy. My insight knows Hitler and Jesus have little in common, as Jesus is the truly admirable man with true otherworldly wisdom, right effort and right practice. However, that crucifixion of these key figures in general is what I'm studying. People like you and me will eventually face that fate, if we haven't already in many ways, since birth.
Just a polite word, if I may.

Using paragraphs helps a BroCel to understand your very interesting text. You and @Tesla are advanced thinkers.

What are your thoughts on @Sneir ? God loves a rebel, as the saying goes.

I can do shit until I have to do slavery work in labour deathcamp
My job is the same.

I feel I've committed a great crime and the punishment is a WageSlave.

It is not about money cash is not bad but waking up and doing 9-17 shift shit destroys my brain. Even If I could work in office but still wake up and do shit 8 hours daily I would consider it as an wage slavery
And we come home to a cold and dark house with no healthy hot food ready on the plate and the sound of a welcoming voice from a wife and sounds of delight from the little children as we come through the door.

All that I can do is lay on the bed for 2 hours until my mind recovers and then eat a bit of basic foods and then bed (after a shower) and it starts again.....WageSlave.

Last edited:
No, my definitions are also based on the theory and basic conceptualization. Empathy is TL100 and defined as 'recognizing the mental states of others'. You treated women like animals with that statement (dehumanization is R100), thus unable of mental states, to you. Therefore, it's correct to say you have no empathy or limited empathy (as in, having empathy in RWA terms).

A011 mind-reading is what I'm doing, and it's a black box system/20-questions process. Since vagueness is A001, and A011 contains A001, mind reading is all about extracting information from vagueness. People reflect their values in nearly everything they do, so customizable assets like avatars, signatures, and usernames are vague datapoints to those values. It can still be valid and true.
Fair enough, I should really think about how Ive been dehumanizing women since I took the blackpill.

Tesla, you really are an angel. My lack of empathy ever since I took the blackpill and other traumatic events happened to me have been killing me and all my progress, and has changed me. That's why I'm on this website, which I would never dream of being on since being around evil clowns makes my blood shiver. I didn't know how hurt I was. Your system is truly great, and your observation correct. The lack of empathy, if you hadnt spotted it, mightve become a permanent core value of mine--which I firmly believe it isn't. Caring deeply for things in the past scarred me when I realized people--and women--didnt care about me, so I went in the other direction; total lack of empathy. Thanks Tesla for helping me out here.

Fair enough, I should really think about how Ive been dehumanizing women since I took the blackpill.

Tesla, you really are an angel. My lack of empathy ever since I took the blackpill and other traumatic events happened to me have been killing me and all my progress, and has changed me. That's why I'm on this website, which I would never dream of being on since being around evil clowns makes my blood shiver. I didn't know how hurt I was. Your system is truly great, and your observation correct. The lack of empathy, if you hadnt spotted it, mightve become a permanent core value of mine--which I firmly believe it isn't. Caring deeply for things in the past scarred me when I realized people--and women--didnt care about me, so I went in the other direction; total lack of empathy. Thanks Tesla for helping me out here.
It's always good to hear that because the birthright of Angels is to show people the light and create amazing things out of ordinary ones. The system isn't mine either, but most of my observations based on it are original.

About the core values, you won't want yours to change, as that would imply the end of your very personality. If you had lack of empathy as a core value, you would relish on it. It's just that you don't have empathy itself as a core value, but as an inferior one which is overwhelmed by the RWA ones. The good news is that the very awareness of the pronlem solves it, as all you need to do is employ a distinction tactic to see whether someone deserves empathy or punishment. It's trivial.

Just a polite word, if I may.

Using paragraphs helps a BroCel to understand your very interesting text. You and @Tesla are advanced thinkers.

What are your thoughts on @Sneir ? God loves a rebel, as the saying goes.
@Sneir sounds RWA as well. His constant grousing about being driven like a Slave sounds a lot like R001 'FUBAR goes around the territory collecting debts', punishing those who keep them alive in a shit world (normies). Also, the constant mention of shit.

If not that archetype, then R101 'vigiliante kills the good mood of runaways' (again, normies), those punish people who are better than them for escaping territory/beating the system, so it all depends on whether Sneir thinks of himself as below or above normies.

I remember typing him Freak in the past for his attempts to see reality through a simulation (video game) as a tactic to mean the opposite of what was said (F101 contradictions), but he has no fag voice.

Last edited:
I am supreme gentleman fucking hardcore Incel commando I am above all the fucking whores from normie society !!!(in video game)
Yep, 'hardcore' sets it. All 101 polarities are hardcore, for being in a bad condition (001), and not caring (100).

It's always good to hear that because the birthright of Angels is to show people the light and create amazing things out of ordinary ones. The system isn't mine either, but most of my observations based on it are original.

About the core values, you won't want yours to change, as that would imply the end of your very personality. If you had lack of empathy as a core value, you would relish on it. It's just that you don't have empathy itself as a core value, but as an inferior one which is overwhelmed by the RWA ones. The good news is that the very awareness of the pronlem solves it, as all you need to do is employ a distinction tactic to see whether someone deserves empathy or punishment. It's trivial.
I know that's what you angels do, I've met others before. Never in this realm though. It always ends in tears for me, cause I'm so flawed and you always show it to me...but theyre happy tears, cause I'm grateful that you showed me that light. It's true I don't have empathy as a core value, it was something I had to learn, and angels helped me strengthen it. But look how easy I lose it? All it takes is thousands of hours of blackpill content and I'm back to square one. Eternal vigilance is needed?--damn, that sound RWA. How can I live happily as RWA when I don't want to be evil or hurt anyone. I'm 20% anal retentive, about 20% OCD, so that's under control. Also I might not have punishment as a core value, since it feels unatural to me--or maybe I learned to suppress it. But being RWA certainly explains my incel status when living in extremely liberal times, I think. Yes, the distinction of the problem has worked before me, however what an unflattering position to be in...no wonder I could never reach the heights of a Ben Franklin...it just wasn't me.

@Tesla My father always told me "my son will be better than me". Guess what type my father was