Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On Philosopher Kings

Yes, a RWA word. Fits prison cells (cubes) and reductionism (a primitive form of castration). I recommend you to watch Mob Psycho 100, the show is all about what happens when RWAs don't vent their shit. One Punch Man too, the protagonist is an overcompensator.

Anyways, it's not like Evil can't be sanitized, only Neutral types (Tauri, Slave and Freak) are unable to learm or want to learn how to use the theory for that. Unlike natural Goods, though, Evil need guided explanation and the desire to do so.

I didn't show any songs of your type anyways:
High level R100, what you are doing. Overcompensating for your flaws to buy a stairway (R000 grousing and indeterminate punishment) to heaven.

R011 - the singer is an undead (graves are holes thus an RWA obsession, as graveyards and undeads, whose lives are hollow) who wants to be dipped gently in shit and come back to his lover, whose sole redeemable quality is that she doesn't care he is evil. Oh wait, that also sounds like you.

R111 'subjugator has a fresh new start' with his territory after killing all the flaws on it to reach stasis. Since it's 111, it represents full emotional range, so the more stable archetype and desired mind state to any type. People unable to handle all three are emotional cripples.

Last edited:
@Tesla My father always told me "my son will be better than me". Guess what type my father was
Could be Tauri. They are believers of the T010 next generation (THINK OF THE CHILDREN) and conservative progressivism through intergenerational chains.

Could be Tauri. They are believers of the T010 next generation (THINK OF THE CHILDREN) and conservative progressivism through intergenerational chains.
Of course

Yes, a RWA word. Fits prison cells (cubes) and reductionism (a primitive form of castration). I recommend you to watch Mob Psycho 100, the show is all about what happens when RWAs don't vent their shit. One Punch Man too, the protagonist is an overcompensator.

Anyways, it's not like Evil can't be sanitized, only Neutral types (Tauri, Slave and Freak) are unable to learm or want to learn how to use the theory for that. Unlike natural Goods, though, Evil need guided explanation and the desire to do so.

I didn't show any songs of your type anyways:
High level R100, what you are doing. Overcompensating for your flaws to buy a stairway (R000 grousing and indeterminate punishment) to heaven.

R011 - the singer is an undead (graves are holes thus an RWA obsession, as graveyards and undeads, whose lives are hollow) who wants to be dipped gently in shit and come back to his lover, whose sole redeemable quality is that she doesn't care he is evil. Oh wait also sounds like you.

R111 'subjugator has a fresh new start' with his territory after killing all the flaws on it to reach stasis. Since it's 111, it represents full emotional range, so the more stable archetype and desired mind state to any type. People unable to handle all three are emotional cripples.
Does it sound like me though? Don't like Graves, and even though I'm a musician, I like none of those songs or identify with them at any level, they all sound ugly and evil to me.

quarantine-crazy-mirror.gif

Does it sound like me though? Don't like Graves, and even though I'm a musician, I like none of those songs or identify with them at any level, they all sound ugly and evil to me.
And which ones have lyrics that resonate with you? I can type them for extra datapoints.

And which ones have lyrics that resonate with you? I can type them for extra datapoints.
If it helps;

This
Also this

Most lyrcs by Ira Gershwin are also my type. These are probably the songs I've most listened to and played (in the hundreds of times)

What's your song?

@Tesla If I was obsessed with holes, wouldn't I know it? Even now that I'm forced to be self aware about it, I can't really see how I'd be obsessed with holes. I've never cared for holes. I definitley don't want to be buried, I want to be cremated or thrown into the ocean, graveyards seem kind of uneccesary to me, paying for a ground to lay a body--sounds like glorification of worldliness, attachement and identification to the body, believing the body is your 'self'. Also its capitalistic and and an industry. How can indifference be obsession? I mean, at this point you're making me feel like a freak for having made a sand castle when I was 5 years old at the beach.

It would be very useful if we could break down what precisley is evil...I know what evil is, but I'm not sure you do (how could I, if you havent denounced evils characteristics. If I am an RWA, How naturally evil am I, and how good can I be? What's the highest level of purity I can achieve?

The undeads, what are they? Their lives are hollow, so I'd obsessed with a hollow coquette let's say? It's happened. But I've also rejected many of these hollows because having sex with them is something I can't do--RWA having a high disgust (aversion) threshold. So, I'm disgusted because I am obsessed? Sounds like I'm more obsessed with purity in which case. So my obsession would be with someone impure, which I'll never trust cause I know they're impure

Last edited:
@Cristo finally found what archetype you are. Very interesting, to say the least.
Narcissist, right? These that act like they are the next coming of christ are deeply narcissistic.
I am a narcissist and I’ve even posted about it before. I don’t think I’m the next Christ, but I do admire Him.

@Tesla Odd to angels to let me into heaven

Same level as Stairway to Heaven?

do you take into acount the music when you do these readings on songs? I would imagine you would have to. I've been with the musicians in higher realms and the core value has to do more with the vibrations of the notes--positive, or negative, few or many--than with the lyrcs, which are notes anyway. Over there they play the music inside a perfect sphere so that every note becomes echoed within itself, reverberating, potentiated; whole. So what is the sphere?

Last edited:
@Tesla Signs of angels; you are drawn to them as by magnetic pull, and the effort you put into reaching them is akin to faith, different to dark magnetic pulls which breed a different pull. Most importantly, after reaching them, the teaching is swift and then they part, the teaching alleviates anxiety-panick attacks all at once, after cosmic tears of redemption are shed. Imedietaly afterwards, you smile at the world and the world smiles back, the skies seem open and in higher defintion. Evil qualities subside and good qualities appear in its stead. Lightness, focus, easiness, clarity.

But I'm an RWA so I'm submissive to ultimate authority, and what higher authority than angels. Predictable.

@Tesla as a sign of gratitude (overcompensator) allow me to give you more data verification; One Punch Man is extremley acurate, uncannily so. I don't like the series and can't watch it. But I'm One Punch Man, I win fights with one punch because I'm such a big overcompensator (train hard.) 2 this year, but it's been going on since 15. Statistically, what are the odds anyone else on this forum wins fights with one punch (and not sucker punchers either.) They seem low. So you're knocking out (RWA word) uncanny levels of archetypes in real life. It's not even like 'I could be that person' but more like 'the archetype is literally you'.

Most here won't even recognize how amazing that is and how astounding the way you arrived at it is. Mob boss is also too acurate--even my algorithm knows it since it sends me videos of Thomas Shelby non stop. In years past I would voraciously read bios of mob bosses (most are pyschos though)

Realized my father was Tauri with one sentence, when it took me years to realize and understand Neutral types.

Here is the archetype of one who knows Mara--you;

5.2. Soma​

At Savatthi. Then, in the morning, the bhikkhuni Soma dressed and, taking bowl and robe, entered Savatthi for alms. When she had walked for alms in Savatthi and had returned from her alms round, after her meal she went to the Blind Men’s Grove for the day’s abiding. Having plunged into the Blind Men’s Grove, she sat down at the foot of a tree for the day’s abiding.
Then Mara the Evil One, desiring to arouse fear, trepidation, and terror in the bhikkhuni Soma, desiring to make her fall away from concentration, approached her and addressed her in verse:
“That state so hard to achieve
Which is to be attained by the seers,
Can’t be attained by a woman
With her two-fingered wisdom.”
Then it occurred to the bhikkhuni Soma: “Now who is this that recited the verse—a human being or a nonhuman being?” Then it occurred to her: “This is Mara the Evil One, who has recited the verse desiring to arouse fear, trepidation, and terror in me, desiring to make me fall away from concentration.”
Then the bhikkhuni Soma, having understood, “This is Mara the Evil One,” replied to him in verses:
“What does womanhood matter at all
When the mind is concentrated well,
When knowledge flows on steadily
As one sees correctly into Dhamma.
“One to whom it might occur,
‘I’m a woman’ or ‘I’m a man’
Or ‘I’m anything at all’—
Is fit for Mara to address.”
Then Mara the Evil One, realizing, “The bhikkhuni Soma knows me,” sad and disappointed, disappeared right there.

Last edited:
when it took me years to realize and understand Neutral types.
Besides what I've said so far in this topic, how much effort did you put into understanding 72 archetypes?

Besides what I've said so far in this topic, how much effort did you put into understanding 72 archetypes?
I put in 'some' effort. Noticed a lot of complications, the site is impossible to navigate, and you might be a tight lipped teacher--these make it hard to learn.

Ben Franklin's archetype, he's a Time Lord. Didn't the prototypes tell it enough? TL100 energy, power, intensity, electricity + TL010 touch, self-awareness, iteration, love = TL110 touch of life, doctors, productivity, real deal, better with two, multiplication, exponential growth, milk.
Anton Chechov TL110

To be more specific, I pressed all buttons. No way of acesesing most types. No unifying principle, theory of existence, available. There's a hole in my understanding here (I've got no roots). Time to go back to the lab and try to improve myself to understand. Again, and again, and again.

Materialist so low IQ.

Coward. It's in your blood. Your fate is sealed.
Strength and powerful collective under my command will give me more than some philosophy, some another truth which is an idee fixe

Yes. There is an archetype in Narcissist (the one of Nietzsche and Trump) which has the plotline 'false prophet' on it. N110, more precisely, so N010 attraction, ego + N100 intimidation, always bigger = N110 'death star takes the whole world with his ego'.
Now I want to know what that implies like said here. Where did you get that system from, anyway?

Now I want to know what that implies like said here. Where did you get that system from, anyway?
At least you are curious, unlike @Revolution Needed, a guy of the same archetype I tried to help being a less shitty Narcissist, but he is too deep into the solipsistic rabbithole. I'll send you the same explanation I gave him with some tweaks via DM.

At least you are curious, unlike @Revolution Needed, a guy of the same archetype I tried to help being a less shitty Narcissist, but he is too deep into the solipsistic rabbithole. I'll send you the same explanation I gave him with some tweaks via DM.
When did you decide to live life as a transgendered woman? :feelswhere:

Why won't you answer this question? Genuinely curious.

meds, fucking meds