Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

old users gtfih is this story true ?

Suicidal Schizoid

Suicidal Schizoid

The exile does not choose his babylon
https://incels.is/threads/im-alive.292394/

I read this like a couple of days ago cause some post it was in got necrod, I couldn't believe what I'm reading, I can't shake it either, reads like a huge larp story you find on the net, is this story real to those who were around back then? Were any pics shared? Did OP commit suicide ?

How can you take not 1 but 2 shots to the temple and still survive, someone explain this to me I'm losing my fucking mind

Apparently so. :feelsugh:

I believe he’s still alive and suffering like the rest of us! :feelsokman:

https://incels.is/threads/im-alive.292394/

I read this like a couple of days ago cause some post it was in got necrod, I couldn't believe what I'm reading, I can't shake it either, reads like a huge larp story you find on the net, is this story real to those who were around back then? Were any pics shared? Did OP commit suicide ?

How can you take not 1 but 2 shots to the temple and still survive, someone explain this to me I'm losing my fucking mind
could be a LARP story if I were him i'd take photos of my disfigured face as a proof. Why would he care about being seen anyways ? Cels like him especially have nothing to lose.

No idea tbh, never seen any pics or actual proof of this but it is possible to still survive headshots like that. The chance is pretty slim though, you either must have the worst luck imaginable or this is elaborate LARP story to gain attention/sympathy or something

This is beyond horrible to read. More proof that it isn't worth trying to commit sudoku

>april 2021
>old user

@niggers

IMG 8810

If you didn’t make an account 2 days before @Master got off his lazy coon ass for once and coded the site then you’re still a new account.

Not my job to code new features for you lol

Not my job to code new features for you lol
Bro, im pro coder from Islamabad i can work for u.. plese contact mee numbr +91-935-558-8342 i work for cheapp no days off

Angles are very important in shooting.

There are no guarantees.

Sometimes all a mistake requires is a mm.

And sometimes just one single crappy and tiny .22 is all it takes to kill someone.

Sometimes not even 30 (large calibre) shots will kill someone.

People are tough, as well as fragile.