Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Old school game emulator site for hours of quality coping

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
The site is https://emulatoronline.com/ They have all the games and all the consules up to nintendo 64. It's more convenient than having to download the roms and all the other unnecessary work to play those games.

I was just playing subzero.

Screen Shot 2020 01 03 at 75417 AM

In before jews take it down

I prefer to download them

I've used this site many years ago

It's weird to see all these "retro hipster arcades" one even charges £20 for a day pass. WTF?

Even back in the day I only got given £2 in 20p, 50p pieces per trip.

Oh and for those who like downloads

It's all in french but you'll get the idea.

I like to have my games ordered in a folder with their save files and all that
That's true, it's a better idea for long games.
I've used this site many years ago
Is there a better site or did you move on to playing modern games only?
It's weird to see all these "retro hipster arcades" one even charges £20 for a day pass. WTF?

Jfl at spending that much to play 2d games in 2020.
Thanks a lot. I need more rom sites.

I don’t play as much as I used to
That's why I like to play only quick games to get my mind flowing and not full adventure games usually.

thanks
will be a nice thing to do over the weekend

thanks
will be a nice thing to do over the weekend
:feelsokman: You can get a usb controller to make playing them easier than the keyboard.

Screen Shot 2020 01 03 at 100958 AM

I've used this site before, it's good tbh
The site is https://emulatoronline.com/ They have all the games and all the consules up to nintendo 64. It's more convenient than having to download the roms and all the other unnecessary work to play those games.

I was just playing subzero.

View attachment 185048
I'll check this one out

I already have over 200 retro games physical copies CIB and real consoles with a CRT tv. Some games are worth 100$.

Download is better because finding roms is getting harder and I'd rather have all the games just in case.

i had one but threw it away. was never able to set these fuckers up to play like a console so i just play on keyboard. im tech stupid
Me too, but I bet the new ones are easier to use and we probably got higher iq's now.
OG Xbox 360 controller is the best for pc tbhngl
Thanks, I'm thinking of getting a new controller because the one I have doesn't work on macs.
Download is better because finding roms is getting harder and I'd rather have all the games just in case.
They really are trying to take away our last copes. We should put all our roms in a file and torrent them.
I already have over 200 retro games physical copies CIB and real consoles with a CRT tv. Some games are worth 100$.
Playing real physical consoles on an old tv would bring back a lot more nostalgia than playing them on a laptop with a keyboard. I wish I was smart and collected rare games and consoles early.

I hacked my old Wii and put a shit ton of emulators on it,looks and plays nice tbh

I hacked my old Wii and put a shit ton of emulators on it,looks and plays nice tbh
High iq. I remember people who did that with their xbox's, but cuckrosoft won't let them play online with them.

Playing real physical consoles on an old tv would bring back a lot more nostalgia than playing them on a laptop with a keyboard. I wish I was smart and collected rare games and consoles early.
It's pretty nostalgic but i've kinda got bored of it. I mainly collected and played SNES games, alot of them are japanese because JP games are cheaper. I stopped collecting like 8 years ago. Maybe the prices have skyrocketed since then.

It's pretty nostalgic but i've kinda got bored of it. I mainly collected and played SNES games, alot of them are japanese because JP games are cheaper. I stopped collecting like 8 years ago. Maybe the prices have skyrocketed since then.
They probably have, but they have to be new or in near mint condition to sell for a good price.

Ngl I was almost firing at my head when your post saved me for another day in this dark word thanks fren

Ngl I was almost firing at my head when your post saved me for another day in this dark word thanks fren
Hang in there bro. We have a lot more copes waiting for us in the new decade.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back