Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming FitGirl Repacks / getting free games and organizing your gaming priorities

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
far as I know fitgirl-repacks.site is the official URL of this, which says there are fake ones which install malware like fitgirlrepacks.co / fitgirl-repacks.cc / fitgirl-repack.com so be careful

Seems to have a lot of games though I personally have a lot of trouble navigating it. I keep saying to myself "stop buying games, you've bought at least a hundred games you've never even played, you're wasting your money you cuck" but I can't seem to get around to pirating these days like I used to back when I would grab NES/SNES emulator ROMs

Seeing a mention here is what got me subbed to FGRP just to remind myself there's free alternatives to these expensive steam releases.

@Philistine @Ricordanza @Mecoja @incelerated @Shrewdslayer @iamsubhuman @Currychan @FUCKITALLREEE @shin_no_shi @Guykild @Indari @streetlyte @Bushladen008

all you guys seem experienced with this, how do you navigate and prioritize?

there's no build-in favoriting system, I guess I could use my browser's bookmarking and make a folder, as a last resort, but that's not pretty

the 'monthly archives' thing on the left makes me think I should start at bottom with oldest but at the start in July 2016 there is 366 so even that is overwhelming

my guess is that's stuff from back when it was originally 'fatgirl repacks' ?

subsequent months seem to range from 8 to 60 which is still way more than anyone can play, though of notifications I've got probably less than half look like something I want to try

What do you guys do in terms of hard drive space? I have an 8tb HDD which attaches via USB but I usually keep it unplugged so it lasts longer, like to rely on my internal SDD (sadly no hybrid or expansion bay to make it one) but that limits both the anime I can have on hand and the number/quality of games

getting in a bad habit of downlading shitting sub1gb steam free2plays and not playing them...

speaking of emulators before, it reminds me that even though I wanted to emulate PS1/N64 games as a kid, I never successfully made that happen, and it's been 10+ years since I took a lot at that scene again. I figure maybe I ought to try that (maybe even PS2/3, GC/wii or Xbox games?) though I'm not sure what are the safest places get ROMs and avoid malware.

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1118310/RetroArch/

anyone tried this? Looks like a way to organize emulators for different systems

Based, pirating is the way to go:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

@Linesnap99 forgot to tag you

anyone tried this?
I downloaded her Arma 3 repack and I think forza horizon 4. It takes like 4 hours to install her games and the whole pc was working at 100% for those 4 hours so I couldn't use it at all and I don't even have a shitty computer. Also, the files are massive, almost the same size as if you were to buy and download them from the stores.

I downloaded her Arma 3 repack and I think forza horizon 4. It takes like 4 hours to install her games and the whole pc was working at 100% for those 4 hours so I couldn't use it at all and I don't even have a shitty computer. Also, the files are massive, almost the same size as if you were to buy and download them from the stores.
I expect both of them use compression for faster transit, and that once unpacked for install they'd be the same size.

Arma3 is a 45gb game, I expect if you have very fast internet compared to your PC that yeah making max use of your DL speed would max out the comp
or could just be slowing you for doing internet stuff where having offline copes helps

I was mostly thinking of using this for smaller games that would be faster DLs an installs but there's no option ot organize by file size

prolly had some sort of crypto miner in there lol

I expect both of them use compression for faster transit, and that once unpacked for install they'd be the same size.

Arma3 is a 45gb game, I expect if you have very fast internet compared to your PC that yeah making max use of your DL speed would max out the comp
or could just be slowing you for doing internet stuff where having offline copes helps

I was mostly thinking of using this for smaller games that would be faster DLs an installs but there's no option ot organize by file size
it's 53gb to download

What exactly do you need help with

I download pc games from iggames for years, never had virus or problems, just dont forget using good addblock because those website use boring adds.

Retroarch is complicated to set up and still uses cores of well known emulators. Best emulators are
Ps1 Duckstation
Ps2 pcsx2
Ps3 rpcs3
Psp PPSSPP
nds desmume
3ds citra
WiiU Cemu
Gamecube and wii dolphin
Switch Yuzu for amd, ryujinx for nvidia

All these emulators have official websites and you can look up on youtube how to set them up.

Roms i download from cdromance and vimlair, you cant get virus from roms because they are not in pc format. If you download rom with exe extension delete it, its an virus.

Emulators up to ps2 work fine on phones also.

Last edited:
I don't download from the fitgirl site.
I download from Iranian sites. There are dozens of them and the files are all proper and truthworthy.

As to organizing games, I never really had to organize. I just download the game I like and put it in my external hard. I don't have THAT many.

On a related note I don't playmuch games lately. My back is broken and I can't sit for a long time. Also I have little time because wageslaving. Also I am constantly stressed and exhausted and don't feel like doing anything.

you did not, it's an army war game, but for some reason you can play as a GOAT (srs)
might be willing to try solely for this purpose tbh, not purchase tho but illegally DL

never downloaded a fittoilet torrent and never will,only simp cucks do that shit.

never downloaded a fittoilet torrent and never will,only simp cucks do that shit.
you're getting too literal here,you don't actually think most foids would be generous enough to spend her time ripping games to share with us free? 99% likely a guy

i dont have to priortise while downloading, i only decide which to install later. i usually install some to check how it is. if its good i keep it else i delete it. and watch trailer and gameplay of each and every titles before downloading.

i dont have to priortise while downloading, i only decide which to install later. i usually install some to check how it is. if its good i keep it else i delete it. and watch trailer and gameplay of each and every titles before downloading.
how much data diff are you talking between a DL and an install though? I know there's some decompression... or do you just dump DLs on external and only copy over to main what you want installed ?

"stop buying games, you've bought at least a hundred games you've never even played, you're wasting your money you cuck
i have like 250 games on my steam i always say this to myself although i cant help it whenever i see a new game altough i use pirating sites like fitgirlrepacks,1337x,piratebay i only recommend using fitgirlrepack site to download your games because as far i know it doesnt have any malware like other sites do but i am not sure if you wanna stay 100% safe and want a bitcoin miner or a stealer installed in your pc always buy your games :feelsokman:

In my case I pirate games that:
-Are short and/or still expensive on Steam. Not going to pay 20 bucks for a 10 hour game or for a "remaster" of a Ps3 game that was released 10 years ago but came to PC this year.
-I'm not sure if I will like it so I don't want to spend money on it
-Not available to buy on digital because it's old
-The Steam version doesn't support mods. For example modding San Andreas Steam version it's a pain in the ass so I just keep the pirate version.

So I would say I pirate 80% of my games. I like to buy games that are very big like Halo Master Chief Collection so I can install and uninstall it easily instead of keeping the torrented ISOs or games such as Skyrim or Fallout New Vegas, because the legal version in this case it's easier to mod and the cloud saving system is important for me because I don't want to lose the character I played hundreds of hours. Same with truck simulator games or tabletop simulator because modding those games manually is boring and with steam workshop is just a few clicks, also both have online features you miss if you pirate them. Also if I see a game for less than 5€ and I think I will like it I just buy it on Steam because it's more convenient to have it in my library than torrenting it and installing the ISO.

In my case I pirate games that:
-Are short and/or still expensive on Steam. Not going to pay 20 bucks for a 10 hour game or for a "remaster" of a Ps3 game that was released 10 years ago but came to PC this year.
also concerned about DRM preventing me from playing what I bought, or if it's online-based and they drop servers

like what happened with that Perfect World knockoff recently

Pirates

been a while since i was here. how you been bro:feelsautistic:

imagine buying when you can steal lol