Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Old school friend told me that we should meet up again but when I wrote him he ignored me

• Thread starter Deleted member 16484
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16484

Self-banned
-
89d 1h 46m
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU SEE THIS SHIT?
THE ONLY PERSON WHO I MIGHT HAVE CONSIDERED A FRIEND YEARS AGO TELLS ME AND MAKES ME HOPES THAT HE WANTS TO MEET ME AGAIN AND WHEN I ASK HIM HE JUST COMPLETLY IGNORES ME.
AND YOU ALL ARE WONDERING WHY I AM GOING CRAZY? REALLY?

Idotms

Idotms

Virgin not incel
★★★★★
104d 15h 45m
I'm so sorry u had to experience this

Sneir

Sneir

INCELKOMMANDO INTERPOL AGENT GLASS PUSHER COPKILLA
★★★★★
58d 9h 10m
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU SEE THIS SHIT?
THE ONLY PERSON WHO I MIGHT HAVE CONSIDERED A FRIEND YEARS AGO TELLS ME AND MAKES ME HOPES THAT HE WANTS TO MEET ME AGAIN AND WHEN I ASK HIM HE JUST COMPLETLY IGNORES ME.
I AM MEETING LOT OF FRIENDS FROM MY CHILDHOOD IN RANDOM PLACELS LIKE GYM, STORE OR STREET AND THEY ARE ALWAYS OFFERING TO GO FOR A DRINK BUT I AM ALWAYS SAYING FUCK OFF AWAY FROM ME I AM INCEL KOMMANDO NOW DO YOU KNOW BITCH THAT I AM MOTHERFUCKING INTERPOL MOST WANTED INCEL TERRORIST!? (IN VIDEO GAME)

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

An autistic face only a mother could love
28d 2h 48m
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU SEE THIS SHIT?
Funny, I just had the exact same experience. We were going to meet up this weekend for some chitchat but toward the end of the week he stopped reading my messages and ghosted.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
147d 22h 32m
This will happen again real soon