Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Old niggercel Frank James goes ER in Brooklyn subway, shoots 19 people.

he was trying to kill asians.
the media will hide this.

mass shooting used to be, or used be associated with white men,
but blacks mass shootings of crowds of random(non black) people seem to be more common now
more diversity in shootings is good
zero kills? typical black underachiever
jfl true tbh, sands and whites mog em to infinity at it
he was trying to kill asians.
the media will hide this.
true tbh, Asians money mog blacks too hard so they rage

niggercel moment :blackpill:

This didn't even bring people together. You'd think after this attack, people would be grateful for life and nicer to each other, including incels.

Normies are to blame for these chaotic events. Dylann Roof said he was doubting whether he wanted to kill because the church was so nice to him. More niceness and this shit wouldn't be happening.

If some white foid slapped his butt and started chatting with him before the attack. It'd feel like he had a tomorrow and he wouldn't be racist anymore.

Based or nah? :feelsLSD:
Dude you're late to the party. I already covered.

@PPEcel
I want my old thread pinned if this one is !:feelsclown:

Before his YouTube got deleted people were saying he was single and made videos ranting against black foids I think he’s based he also a black supremacist.
If this is true then he's moving in that direction. But where is the proof that he isn't MGTOW style. Was he totally womenless in the last 10 years at least ?

you retards, that nigger was a cia plant by the joos

My thread is better :feelshehe:
No way. What makes a thread and person better at this is if they can predict he's an Incel ups BEFORE the news media tells you from looking at the clues...

Your thread is regurgitation from facts like 2 weeks later -:worryfeels:

Has he got jailed??

he’s a dumb fucking idiot but based

Yeah, I can't bring myself to actually go ER (no NYPD and FBI, I have no plans to carry out terrorist attacks). Sometimes I do have ideations due to all the built up anger I have from everyone else treating me like shit (in video game) but at the same time I can't bring myself to kill innocent people that have nothing to do with my situation and are just minding their businesses.
Based. Idk why so many shooters want to go ER, it'd be better to pull a Lee Harvey Oswald and take out the people actually responsible for today's shithole society. Of course in a videogame.

Based. Idk why so many shooters want to go ER, it'd be better to pull a Lee Harvey Oswald and take out the people actually responsible for today's shithole society. Of course in a videogame.
That’s why it’s better to commit something like a workplace violence attack (going postal) (in video game) then going ER on random people