Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Four dead after 19-year-old black normie goes ER in Tennessee

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

From the New York Times:
A string of shootings in Memphis that left four people dead and three others injured led the authorities on a feverish police manhunt that effectively closed down Tennessee’s second largest city until the police announced late Wednesday night that they had captured a 19-year-old suspect.
The Memphis Police Department identified the suspect in the rampage, which the authorities said included no fewer than eight crime scenes and crossed into neighboring Mississippi, as Ezekiel Kelly.

WireAP 3b21b585adda48ccb32eca0fdd71fa08 16x9 992

The black normie streamed his shooting on Facebook Live.

Guess this shooting won't be considered a big deal by Reddit because the perpetrator is part of the woke crowd's favorite demographic. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Colvin after looksmaxxing and still getting nothing. This is what happened when you guys bullied him off this site. He got his revenge on the world.

It's racist to arrest or kill that filthy downtrodden nigger:foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy:
Images 1

Last edited:
Were the victims white? By the look of him he,s not an incel

From the New York Times:

View attachment 653820

Guess this shooting won't be considered a big deal by Reddit because the perpetrator is part of the woke crowd's favorite demographic. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Of course not. For Redditors, Woketards, BBC craving Foids & White Saviours alike this is:

"Awww cute. BBC had a nice humpday relaxation session to ease the tension of being discriminated against his whole life"

What a polite and charming looking young negroid. Racial Justice flags for all! :feelsautistic:

Can't wait to see how the Woketards spin this one.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see how the Woketards spin this one.
It's obvious. They'll blame guns and they'll blame the U.S. Supreme Court's decisions in McDonald, Heller, and Bruen instead of the actual shooter. Anything to score political points.

Does it say that he did it because of inceldom? If not, then it is not ER-going but a general chimp-out.

Anyone have the link to video of shooting

Do I even need to say it at this point?:society:

idk tbh, i use "going ER" whenever anyone (incl. non-incels) attempts a mass killing
Would be hilarious if incels played the ISIS card and claimed responsibility for every shooting

The media wont give this wall to wall coverage.

I wonder why?

He dindu nuffen n sheit
why does niggers always pop their fellow gangsta

would be based if blackcels are more "conventional" in their "pattern of choosing"

Am i supposed to care, because i don't.

Based nigger

Good nigger

From the New York Times:

View attachment 653820

It's more fucking niggers

This popped up on Reddit yesterday but the faggots there wouldn’t allow the video.

He should have targeted white females in minecraft

Fuck I hate niggers Everytime I see one I want to lnych the monkey in gta. All niggers should be banned off this forum for low iq

remember: IT did this. Bullying and pushing men into a corner and mocking at them.. creates a man who got nothing to lose.

Four dead after 19-year-old black normie goes NiggER in Tennessee​

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/masskillers/comments/x8ltt3/memphis_tennessee_mass_shooting_incident/

Literally 0 people in the comments condemning him :feelsokman:

He is clearly either gravely mentally ill, on very high doses of mind altering drugs, or (what seems most likely) both. The whole situation is a tragedy.
Perhaps having a psychotic break or hyped up on drugs
Definitely under the influence of a controlled substance
Classic reddit apologists, no accountability for criminals that aren't white men.

Then some other random shit about what took place, but nothing about him being a POS -- :feelstastyman: and redditors call people POS for breakfast. :feelshaha:

Goddamn, nigger privilege is real.

Last edited:
And somehow normies will never accept there are biases in media that pander to the left :feelsjuice:

1 of the victims was a black bitch:dab:

Just another case of non-incels going around killing people as they do pretty much daily. committing atrocities.

Where is the stream

From the New York Times:

View attachment 653820

Oh they’re just misunderstood really. :feelsthink:

:feelshaha: :feelskek: :lul:

What the hell is that white shit around his mouth? Looks like he has rabbies :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Colvin after looksmaxxing and still getting nothing. This is what happened when you guys bullied him off this site. He got his revenge on the world.
I though Calvin had a job at Mc Donald's

Niigger killing people?

How unique and unexpected!

They’ll probably label it as “gang related” or some shit and go on about their day

From the New York Times:

View attachment 653820

mogs me:fuk:

100 times more Normies go ER than actual incels who go ER.

The government is wasting its resources in monitoring incels, you might as well monitor regular people cos they are far more likely to commit a mass murder than any of us are

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back