Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Old lady tells a foid to get raped for dressing like a slut

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-

(this is old news tho)
Unfortunately, she received death threats by soy fags in cuckistan because apparently women should be allowed to dress like whores and hangout out with men because that is a symbol of "liberalism" :soy::soy::soy::soy:. Really hard to find such based people tho

Just based cuz she can’t do it, not that she thinks it’s wrong

(this is old news tho)
Unfortunately, she received death threats by soy fags in cuckistan because apparently women should be allowed to dress like whores and hangout out with men because that is a symbol of "liberalism" :soy::soy::soy::soy:. Really hard to find such based people tho
Jesus what a fucking cucked degenerate world we live in, these bitches just deserved to get raped by those men who work there , instead of screaming to the old lady,I’d kill them all if I lived with them really, or kil myself if I lived with those whores

Last edited:
Just a realous roastie that doesn't get her cunny smashed anymore

Not her fault. She's just brainwashed by the rapist Indian patriarchy. Cancel Indian men. - Everyone
>Maycel
>Still less than 1k posts
@Dregster666 thoughts on this oldschool profile? Also avi got interesting incel lore

Last edited:
She’s right and once the slut gets raped the old woman can rest easy in knowing her conscience is clear.

She warned the slut after all.

When they raped its the Devil's fault.
She was doing the same 30 years ago, they turn into saints once they get married.

When they raped its the Devil's fault.

She was doing the same 30 years ago, they turn into saints once they get married.
And get ugly or fat
She’s right and once the slut gets raped the old woman can rest easy in knowing her conscience is clear.

lol based

I hope she gets raped

Just a realous roastie that doesn't get her cunny smashed anymore
Yep, still a good thing she spoke out against it though

Funny as hell

Old news but that woman was based. Those girls were literally dressed like street whores. Probably suck and fuck chad cock too like a bunch of degenerates. Its a sad state that society would rather protect them than put them in their place.

(this is old news tho)
Holy fuck couldn't even watch this. I'm hyperphobic to foids screeching.

Last edited:
Off topic but Indian whores look like latina goblinas and have the worse English accents ever. Low value no matter what age.

Women are the best at enforcing chastity upon themselves. Has and will always be like that.:blackpill::feelsokman:

It's a given that this is because she's a hag who can't attract Chadpreets anymore like they can dressing that way.

(this is old news tho)
fucking soys hahaha :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back