Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid gets kicked out of grocery store for dressing like a slut, claims she was discriminated against for "being too hot"

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★

An OnlyFans whore has claimed that she is the victim of 'hot woman phobia' after being kicked out of her local supermarket over her skimpy attire.

'I just came from the supermarket and was bullied for wearing "too short clothes,"' she told her 495,000 orbiters.

'Do you believe it? I think it's absurd that we women are still treated this way just because we dress how we want,' she added.

Or maybe you got kicked out because you "dressed how you want" in a way that showed your nipples through your shirt and also showed half your ass to children. Also, very funny you "just came from the store" when you had a cameraman following you around. Totally not attention seeking behavior. No siree.

This foid should do stand up. "Hot woman phobia" is one of the funniest things I've heard this month.

I'm not going to include pictures of the foid because not only would it potentially go against the foid worship rule but quite frankly, I don't want to plague your eyes with this harlot. However, if you really want to see her and her skimpy outfit, there are plenty of pictures on the DailyMail article.

Attention Whores gonna Attention Whore .

An OnlyFans whore has claimed that she is the victim of 'hot woman phobia' after being kicked out of her local supermarket over her skimpy attire.

'I just came from the supermarket and was bullied for wearing "too short clothes,"' she told her 495,000 orbiters.

'Do you believe it? I think it's absurd that we women are still treated this way just because we dress how we want,' she added.

Or maybe you got kicked out because you "dressed how you want" in a way that showed your nipples through your shirt and also showed half your ass to children. Also, very funny you "just came from the store" when you had a cameraman following you around. Totally not attention seeking behavior. No siree.

This foid should do stand up. "Hot woman phobia" is one of the funniest things I've heard this month.

I'm not going to include pictures of the foid because not only would it potentially go against the foid worship rule but quite frankly, I don't want to plague your eyes with this harlot. However, if you really want to see her and her skimpy outfit, there are plenty of pictures on the DailyMail article.

all foids do makes me hate them more

yeah this is stupid.
There is a dress code for a reason

So is her holes available?

Surprising considering all women in brazil dress like that

Lol regardless of hot hot or not, the store is private property. If the owner or manager dont want you there he can kick you off the property, simple as that.

Maybe the manager is muslimcel or bible thumping christian cel . So either way she was going to be kicked out.

Next ime she should go to a store run by gay men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back