Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Okay so statistically if an incel asks out enough stacies/beckys eventually at least one will say yes, so how much approaches will it take?

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Let's say an average low inhib incel decides that he's going to approach every stacy/becky he sees in public, how many approaches will it take for him to get a gf? Will it take 10k, 100k, or a million approaches until he gets a gf?

If the probability of rejection is 100% minus infinitesimal, and he asked infinite females, then it would approach zero and he would ascend

53383457333333333333330333333333333360327580927398037892035753290739827592758935739875097895877240240928549

He would become a massive pariah wherever he was doing this long before that could happen

Okay as a 6'2 average face curry muncher

I will start approaching women and lyk what happens

If I get rejected ill lyk

If I manage to get someone ill lyk

THIS IS NOT LARP ILL RLLY DO THIS SHIT FOR MY FELLOW CURRY MUNCHERS
Get a blonde Stacy for the glory of Inceldia :feelsaww:

You'll get to like 100 rejections and get depressed then stop

You'll get to like 100 rejections and get depressed then stop
Just pretend he is the most low inhib anyone can possibly be

Low inhib dosn't mean you can withstand so much hate and negativism.
this is an unrealistic guy I'm making an example of here lets just say he doesn't care about the negativity

Redpillers tend to record their data. You can probably ask fortheir photo and decide if they are incel tier

It doesn't work that way, by the time you get into the hundreds you'll gain a reputatoin as a creep and either get arrested (in developed country) or beaten by a mob (shithole country).

There was a fat manlet currycel back in the IncelsWithoutHate days who apparently managed to get 2 dates with white beckies and even dated one of them. Based on the proof he uploaded and post history, it seemed legit. The catch was he had somewhere between 600-2000 (the exact number is escaping me, but I know it was in that range) irl approaches that he documented. So, perhaps it is possible for anyone on this forum to ascend, but idk how anyone can handle even a tenth amount of those rejections without ER-ing/roping.

this is gigalow-iq redpilled take anyways. even if a foid says yes what if she gives you her fake name or phone number just so that youll go away? and if you finally find a foid, what if she doesnt want sex with your or changes her mind? and doing all this work is pointless, youll just face constant humiliation and rejection

this is gigalow-iq redpilled take anyways. even if a foid says yes what if she gives you her fake name or phone number just so that youll go away? and if you finally find a foid, what if she doesnt want sex with your or changes her mind? and doing all this work is pointless, youll just face constant humiliation and rejection
doesn't matter much if she stays or has sex with him tbh, she will just have to genuinely say yes to his approaches.

Impossible if you are sub4

With enough approaches eventually you poison the well, so even if you had a minute chance it would be gone by the time you got into the hundreds.

I’m going to say the chance is about 1 in 100,000.

So statistically, 100,000.

If you approach so many foids in public you are bound to have one call the cops on you, rat you out on soycial media or perhaps you are noticed as a regular in the area. If you try this in your college or workplace it will happen even quicker than some random main street or shopping mall in your city.

he would end up in jail before he even got to date one, let alone have sex or marry

Let's say an average low inhib incel decides that he's going to approach every stacy/becky he sees in public, how many approaches will it take for him to get a gf? Will it take 10k, 100k, or a million approaches until he gets a gf?
This is redpill cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back