Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Okay. At first i thought you guys might have a point, but then you exposed urself. 5 rejections in ur lifetime

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
I've been only rejected 5 times
People with 5 approaches in their lifetime are calling other people fakecels.
Lmao nothing ever said on this site will matter anymore.

AHHAHAHAHAH rejected 5 times and calling urself incel
hHAHAHAHAHA

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
HOLY SHIT

JFL he should try 25 IRL approach rejections and 1,000+ Tinder rejections.

Also is he even gymmaxxed?

Not everyone has the strength to handle rejection.

I know I don't.

Based bro. 25 in a day and he has 5 in his lifetime
JFL its over for noeffortcels

No he is not gymmaxed

Lmao i mean i've been called ugly by foids and guys since i'm young, i've been bullied for it, i was voted as the ugliest guy in the class and the 5 times i tried to approach foids they laugh at me and treated me like shit i don't see why i should keep approaching when i'm a subhuman piece of shit

i need to get rejected multiple times to figure out im ugly instead of looking in the fucking mirror :lul:

i need to get rejected multiple times to figure out im ugly instead of looking in the fucking mirror :lul:
Tbh everyone called me ugly all my life i don't see why i should keep getting rejected and humiliated by foids

Lmao i mean i've been called ugly by foids and guys since i'm young, i've been bullied for it, i was voted as the ugliest guy in the class and the 5 times i tried to approach foids they laugh at me and treated me like shit i don't see why i should keep approaching when i'm a subhuman piece of shit
yeah this is especially true if you're in high school; if you're constantly asking out girls and getting rejected soon enough you'll be known by everybody as that creepy, desperate guy who asks out every girl. it's very bad for your reputation. lmfao at OP expecting you to act like a retarded PUA for no reason just so you can boost womens ego and acquire a reputation as a sex pest

So your problem is with gate keeping.. but look at this post. :feelsugh:The rules are the rules for a reason. I don't want this to turn into r9k in here.

Just keep petting rattlesnakes bro.

We often talk about how if one foid rejects you they all do, so I don't think you need to go through 1000 IRL to know the truth. 5 may be a small amount, but it's not likely to change if you do that 100 more times.

I despise the idea that any "incel" with 5 rejections at their belt even compares themselves to incels who know real rejection
Gatekeep and ill gatekeep your stupid asses back.

We often talk about how if one foid rejects you they all do
That's a meme lol. But I will say normies don't cold approach. They ascend through being social, having friends, doing stuff, etc. But as an incel you should want to do whatever you can do to escape inceldom.

@Ropemaxx

Just keep petting rattlesnakes bro.

We often talk about how if one foid rejects you they all do, so I don't think you need to go through 1000 IRL to know the truth. 5 may be a small amount, but it's not likely to change if you do that 100 more times.
there's also the fact that autistically "approaching women" out of nowhere when you know nothing about them, have no common interests and have nothing to talk about is not how most relationships start. it only works out like that if you're exceptionally attractive. OP believes in retarded PUA shit

just going to leave this here btw:

One rejection is enough to be incel theoretically. As long as you put in some sort of effort. Cucked thread because OP is implying females are different from eachother which is why you need to ask more. If one Ugly one rejects you all are going to
@manicel is inkel

So, in essence you're saying "not all women".
JFL

People with 5 approaches in their lifetime are calling other people fakecels.
Lmao nothing ever said on this site will matter anymore.

AHHAHAHAHAH rejected 5 times and calling urself incel
hHAHAHAHAHA

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
HOLY SHIT
Whats up with all the gatekeeping lately?
You made a thread questioning gatekeeping and now you're laughing at a "noeffortcel". Perhaps there is some irony that I have missed, otherwise this appears a bit inconsistent.

That's a meme lol. But I will say normies don't cold approach. They ascend through being social, having friends, doing stuff, etc. But as an incel you should want to do whatever you can do to escape inceldom.

@Ropemaxx
Yes, but JFL at not having any rejections under ur belt
Just expect women to come and suck ur basement rotting dick and call others fakecel theory
Holy shit some people on this forum :reeeeee:
You made a thread questioning gatekeeping and now you're laughing at a "noeffortcel". Perhaps there is some irony that I have missed, otherwise this appears a bit inconsistent.
If they gonna play the gatekeeping game, so will i.
Atleast my gatekeeping makes sense.

Imagine literally thinking a woman is supposed to come to you and suck ur dick and fuck you
hahahahah

I've been only rejected 5 times but people bullied me, called me ugly and treated me like shit since i was young as fuck. I'm not going to approach random foids and boost their egos like a retard for nothing. And go rope urself attention whore lmao at ur nickname and avi
Original comment. More shit on OP for needlessly trying to do shit like this to start drama and he needed to cherry-pick. If he said he’s been called ugly since he was young 5 rejections is more than enough.

Okay, I'm just not sure what more incels can do outside of rotting. They can't get matches on dating apps, no social circle to interact with foids and naturally that eliminates other ways of meeting people that normies talk about (hobby groups and animal shelters lol) so they try cold approaching and that only works for chads... so how many rejections does it take?

I’ve been rejected by ugly ethnic foids, foreign foids, native foids, fat foids, feminist foids, left wing foids and so on. I’ve also been called ugly by obese foids so it’s well and truly over.

Original comment. More shit on OP for needlessly trying to do shit like this to start drama and he needed to cherry-pick.
my sex haver friends have gotten bullied for being ugly. it means nothing. u can still be a sex haver despite that
inconsistent as fuck logic from these gatekeepers

If he’s really a 2/10 , He did the right thing not wasting his time tbh

Why do you guys insist on competeing over who's the bigger trucecel. Fucking hell

my sex haver friends have gotten bullied for being ugly. it means nothing. u can still be a sex haver despite that
inconsistent as fuck logic from these gatekeepers
He’s automatically more incel than you considering you have a social circle and call other incels basement dwellers (IT-tier stereotype insult) and other soy insults. if you want to gatekeep like that.

If you have been humiliated for being ugly (like the original post said but you decided to cut it) basically your whole life and you get rejected, you’re incel.
I've been only rejected 5 times but people bullied me, called me ugly and treated me like shit since i was young as fuck. I'm not going to approach random foids and boost their egos like a retard for nothing. And go rope urself attention whore lmao at ur nickname and avi
@GoffSystemQB @ReallyRice

Why do you guys insist on competeing over who's the bigger trucecel. Fucking hell
Maybe we really are becoming a feminist forum with the oppression olympics.

So your problem is with gate keeping.. but look at this post. :feelsugh:
ngl this is pretty common for a lot of people. What they despise most they end up doing themselves. Its over.

How are we quantifying rejections here? I understand your point but I don't think you need to ask a certain number of females to date you and fail to be an incel. If you've been constantly bullied by girls, called a creep for no reason, been socially isolated and called ugly I don't think there's any point in going up to those females and asking them to date you just to make it an official rejection.

If they gonna play the gatekeeping game, so will i.
Atleast my gatekeeping makes sense.

Imagine literally thinking a woman is supposed to come to you and suck ur dick and fuck you
hahahahah
you're actually just totally retarded. everyone in this thread, even the ones who aren't directly involved in this debate, can clearly see how dumb you are. you couldn't refute the self-evident fact that touching your girlfriends breasts makes you a fakecel, so now you're desperately trying to apply PUA rejections shit in a situation where it's not even applicable

if you actually think it would be a good idea for someone in manicel's situation to "cold approach" random girls at his school 24/7 you're stupid as fuck. anyone with a functioning brain can see that would make his situation infinitely worse. high school kids talk about each other, a lot. when the guy voted most ugly in the class goes around asking out every female he sees, he's going to quickly develop a rep as a weird sex pest. your logic here is "he's fakecel because he's not as mentally retarded as I am". that's not at all comparable to our standard of "you're fakecel because women are sexually attracted to you".

you're just proving that you're socially inept as fuck and don't have any irl experience other than asking random ass girls on the street "do you want to be my gf", then crying on the internet about how you're a victim when you're actually just a fucking idiot who fully deserves to be angry and alone

Cucked thread because OP is implying females are different from eachother which is why you need to ask more.
So a normie has the same chance with Stacy as he does a sub4?

6-7s don't get rejected or even 5/10s?

This is a misappication of what AWALT is.

He’s automatically more incel than you considering you have a social circle and call other incels basement dwellers (IT-tier stereotype insult) and other soy insults. if you want to gatekeep like that.

If you have been humiliated for being ugly (like the original post said but you decided to cut it) basically your whole life and you get rejected, you’re incel.

What's relevant in tagging me? I'm not questioning his incel status.

All you have to be to be an incel is do things like normal people and end up a kissless virgin or worse.

I'm just saying that there should be a desire to go farther in an attempt to escape it. But if you did what a typical normie did and ended up a virgin you're an incel.

Last edited:
Maybe we really are becoming a feminist forum with the oppression olympics.
this whole debate started because someone made a thread about how having a girlfriend who lets you touch her breasts doesn't make you fakecel and OP shittily tried to defend his argument. that's not "oppression olympics" lmao

My rejections are way over 5. I mean I had 6 last year (2 in Africa) :lul:, 3 at uni (all the foids didn't even let me talk to them). 1 indirect rejection.

I'm in my 20s (I think).

this whole debate started because someone made a thread about how having a girlfriend who lets you touch her breasts doesn't make you fakecel and OP shittily tried to defend his argument. that's not "oppression olympics" lmao
lol i would never defend that. that was someone else

Tbh for ropemaxx if u don't cold approach 1 hundred foids ur a fakecel :feelsseriously:

My rejections are way over 5. I mean I had 6 last year (2 in Africa) :lul:, 3 at uni (all the foids didn't even let me talk to them). 1 indirect rejection.

I'm in my 20s (I think).
Why keep getting rejected tbh? U think something is going to change? I already gave up ngl

Tbh for ropemaxx if u don't cold approach 1 hundred foids ur a fakecel
Believe me. You don't need 100 rejections. I don't think I have the mental willpower to get to 70. I'll rope.

Why keep getting rejected tbh? U think something is going to change? I already gave up ngl
Stupid bluepill.

The most rejections occurred when I was bluepilled.

Started being introduced to the blackpill but i thought things may get better in Late high school. It didn't.

Somebody said things get better in college. It doesn't.

Someone (On this forum) said I should try African foids so I went with my parents last summer (The foids there are more slutty than in the UK) oh and I got ALOT of stares like I painted my face white.
If you get rejected by an ugly woman, you will get rejected by all of them.

It is possible to know if you are incel even without any approach. It is also not necessary to look in the mirror or read several scientific articles to know if you are incel or not.

Just look at some simple facts that prove it's over for you:

- Everyone around you hates you for no reason; people have no problem committing injustices against you, going against logic and denying reality just to disagree with you and, very often, laughing at you;

- You do not have friends; no one invites you to join a group and, on the rare occasions that this happens, people find a way to get rid of you for no reason;

- You have to try incredibly harder than other people to get mediocre results, with people getting better results more easily;

- Nobody likes the things you like; you are always in a vacuum;

- People say bluepilled things to you frequently;

- Your brothers receive better treatment than you, even if you try harder than them;

If you look at the situations above, it's over. Just LDAR.

It is possible to know if you are incel even without any approach. It is also not necessary to look in the mirror or read several scientific articles to know if you are incel or not.

- Everyone around you hates you for no reason; people have no problem committing injustices against you, going against logic and denying reality just to disagree with you and, very often, laughing at you;

- You do not have friends; no one invites you to join a group and, on the rare occasions that this happens, people find a way to get rid of you for no reason;

- You have to try incredibly harder than other people to get mediocre results, with people getting better results more easily;

- Your brothers receive better treatment than you, even if you try harder than them;

Nah, you need to approach 1k foids and get brutally rejected to be an incel

extreme high iq , all above is my life

Yeah and most of these are FAT fucks, you atleast approached after looksmaxing.