Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ok I confess a very sexy woman was ontop of me on Valentines Day…

Frat Link The Chad

Frat Link The Chad

Now we’re sharing the same dream 222
★★★★★
It was my dentist. :feelskek:

She was ontop of me in the sense that all dentists are ontop of you when they’re working on you as she finished filling the last three of my 8 total cavities! :feelsahh:

I had back to back appointments booked with her to get this shit over with, so the day before Venereal Disease day she filled five of these niggers for me. :ahegao:

OvER for tooth rot cels. :feelsclown:

@Saysitsover on suicide watch now buddy boyos. :feelsrope:
Dentist Pain GIF by Zita Nagy

What a massive brag. I cannot recover from this. Did you tell her you're an administrator at incels.is, did that get her pants wet?

@Saysitsover if u go to dentist u will get hot stacy dentist trust

You’re a fucking fakecel. And you dare to mod an incel forum, shame on you.

She was ontop of me in the sense that all dentists are ontop of you when they’re working on you as she finished filling the last three of my 8 total cavities! :feelsahh:

I had back to back appointments booked with her to get this shit over with, so the day before Venereal Disease day she filled five of these niggers for me. :ahegao:

volcel

8 cavaties??? Nigga

fakecel if the female dentist does not quit her job just to not have to be near you

I used to love going to the dentist as a kid. I had the most gorgeous assistant who did my teeth every time and I'd just stare into her eyes the whole hour.

After work, she had sex with a Chad in her bedroom

After work, she had sex with a Chad in her bedroom
Yeah probably. :feelsPop:

Though I don’t think her husband would be too happy if he found out. :feelskek:

She was ontop of me in the sense that all dentists are ontop of you when they’re working on you :feelsrope:
Brutal mog :chad::chad::chad:

As rotcel I can go to dentist anytime I want because there's always something to repair and she will be working on top of me even longer than she was on you and your healthy teeth :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

My Dentist is also super hot, total Milf, only go twice a year though. It's pretty much the closest i can get to a female touching me lol.

Once her chest rubbed up against me when she leaned over, i almost creamed my pants.

The big titty dentist's boobs touched my head while she was putting in fillings, later virgins :feelzez:

The nurse rubbed my chest when she noticed I am cringing hard when when getting a root canal, I instantly didn't care about the pain her touch was like taking morphine, just insane that chad gets that daily, you feel pure bliss from a mere touch then how in the fuck do you feel when you fuck? damn