Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ok I admit ethnics have it worse

So I was right, the idea that black men can get laid easily in the UK is a myth?

Yes ethnics have it worse but I do still disagree with "Just be white" theory as it's completely low IQ and being a certain skin colour won't change your bone structure nor it will make you look not subhuman.
kek , JBW is legit. How much more evidence do you need.

kek , JBW is legit. How much more evidence do you need.
Evidence shows that ETHNICS HAVE IT WORSE, evidence does not show that if you are white you will 100% get laid

Evidence shows that ETHNICS HAVE IT WORSE, evidence does not show that if you are white you will 100% get laid
volcel, just walk up to a self race hating chink and you'll get all the lays

Never matched with an ethnic woman in UK
Why does everyone think tinder is the be all end all. Seriously not every femoid uses that app, just go in your uni or public area scout out a self hating chink and you will have success. They will be like "yu wite boi??? mi luv u lawng tyme, mi wan ur bby".

The JBW theory is complete hogwash. It only works outside the West.

his tinder was actually bugged, this means nothing.

no way a guy like that can only get 1 match anyway, or else you'd actually have to nuke earth at that point.

rofl. Dude is a literal CHad posting on here. Just fucking lol.

This is fucking brutal. I thougth I had taken the racepill fully. I had already seen @PrinceOfCope his images and I thought he would a ton of matches, or at the very least a few, enough to work with. Then someone linked me this thread.
One match.
Just fucking brutal.

Pass me the rope.

"Under 6'2" fuck off

Race absolutely affects bone structure. Compare albino Africans to white guys

Poland works better for everybody. Seems like women have lower standards there or something.

Most Poles are potato faced, so that's probably why.
No idea. Maybe they are just more curious about English speaking foreigners? Combine that with less feminist society and you have an explanation. In the West there are so many immigrants that foreign is seen as low class.

It could be that Polish females are more attractive internationally than Polish males, but I think it is more of a cultural issue.