Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“Oh but Women get more sex so why complain?”

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

**\ the supreme gentlecat, 2nice2live2cute2die /**
★★★★★

Delusional ITcel whines about the foid curse of easy access to sex

All those foids spending their early 20s getting railed constantly must really hate it

Comments include the obligatory tranny:

All those foids spending their early 20s getting railed constantly must really hate it

THEY ARE ABOUT TO GET BRUTAL ROUGH ANAL HARDCORE EXTREME GANG RAPE BY BUNCH OF HORNY FILTHY AIDS INFECTED COONS WITH HUGE MONSTER SIZE COCKS I WOULD RATHER STAY AT MY BASEMENT AND MIX 5 BARELY LEGAL SUBSTANCES AND JERK OFF (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

“Why do poor people complain about billionaires? They have their own problems as well, and it’s not just sunshine and rainbows. For example, poor people have friends who aren’t friends for money, and you aren’t constantly in fear of losing everything or having someone you love being kidnapped for ransom”

Why do those people always seem to think like there's some equilibrium there? "Oh, sure, women get all of this easier, but their partners are dangerous, men get it harder but they are never abused:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

Retard, men get sexual/romantic partners harder and they suffer more abuse from those they get.

“According to the CDC’s statistics — estimates based on more than 18,000 telephone-survey responses in the United States — roughly 5,365,000 men had been victims of intimate partner physical violence in the previous 12 months, compared with 4,741,000 women.”

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/16makl8/more_men_are_victims_of_domestic_abuse_than_women/

Ah yes, always the "creepy old guys", who wouldn't be creepy if they did the same thing while being young/attractive.

strangerharassmentblackpill-png.750553

> No one is arguing looks don’t make life easier

are-you-sure-john-cena.gif

> but you take it to a whole new extreme

It’s not us who are doing it, it’s women. We just simply observe and comment on it. It’s this common deflecting and how they perceive us pointing out how women are more racist in dating (or how Indian men have it harder for example) as us being the racist ones that’s obnoxious and dishonest of you but too bad you’re so full of yourself that you can’t see it.

Why do those people always seem to think like there's some equilibrium there? "Oh, sure, women get all of this easier, but their partners are dangerous, men get it harder but they are never abused:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

Retard, men get sexual/romantic partners harder and they suffer more abuse from those they get.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/16makl8/more_men_are_victims_of_domestic_abuse_than_women/

Ah yes, always the "creepy old guys", who wouldn't be creepy if they did the same thing while being young/attractive.

strangerharassmentblackpill-png.750553

They always spin that too.

They go: well, it’s men who are assaulting other men, not us therefore it makes our argument valid and justified :foidSoy:!

(I’ve seen them actually say this multiple times)

Horrible people. Like, genuinely, just fucking shitty human beings. We’re not that good either but AT LEAST we have self-awareness and aren’t pretending to be any better.