Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Off topic. What kind of car do you have?

S

SubhumanTrash

Recruit
★★★★
Ive had 9 different cars since i was 20. My current ride is a 1993 Lincoln Town car ( black on black chrome with tinted windows in great condition)

An old ricer that's solid af. LOL at people spending 20K plus on a car unless they're well off.

https://incels.is/Forum-OffTopic

Well ive driven all kinds of cars, but in terms of sexiness my current one takes the cake.

Wint say it'll get me a girl, but being an oldies car lover im glad i own it.

2003 Toyota Corolla, 5 door. 1.4 petrol. 5 speed manual. Blue.
1996 Toyota Landcruiser. 6 cylinder turbo diesel. 5 speed manual. Red.

I wouldn't mind getting an old subaru. Either a Forester or Legacy.

commander_zoidberg said:
2003 Toyota Corolla, 5 door. 1.4 petrol. 5 speed manual. Blue.
1996 Toyota Landcruiser. 6 cylinder turbo diesel. 5 speed manual. Red.

I wouldn't mind getting an old subaru. Either a Forester or Legacy.

What country are you in?

Don't have one rn. If I get well off financially I will buy a E60 BMW M5.
My ultimate dream car is a silver Lexus LFA which I would buy if I had @blackpill_incel levels of dosh
lexus-lf-a-1_0.jpg

sexy as all shit

2000 Ford Mustang
I plan to do a coyote swap on it when I have the money

commander_zoidberg said:

Have you ever seen a Lincoln town car being driven in the UK? 

Saw a YouTube video earlier about American car enthusiasts in Britain and some were paying several times what those cars are worth here.

I'm a shut in so I don't need a car.

_incelinside said:
Don't have one rn. If I get well off financially I will buy a E60 BMW M5.
My ultimate dream car is a silver Lexus LFA which I would buy if I had @blackpill_incel levels of dosh
lexus-lf-a-1_0.jpg

sexy as all shit

Lol money doesn't do shit except help you cope with more expensive shit

I have a 2006 Hummer H3

SubhumanTrash said:
Have you ever seen a Lincoln town car being driven in the UK? 

Saw a YouTube video earlier about American car enthusiasts in Britain and some were paying several times what those cars are worth here.

Cars are generally more expensive, especially newer than overseas. Although when cars get older they probably become far cheaper than ones in the US because RHD vehicles with speedometers which read in MPH instead of KPH have a pretty limited market. Most of them get crushed.

I might have seen an odd classic Lincoln a few years ago. I've never seen a more modern one on the road. Or a Ford Crown Vic. I do know someone who drives a shitty old Chevy S10 Blazer. I also know someone who drives a LHD Ford F150 with the 5.4L who uses it to tow excavation equipment. I occasionally see a LHD Dodge RAM 3500 about on the roads around me. I spotted another RAM. I think it was a 1500 down in Milton Keynes last year towing a caravan. Extremely rare to see anything from the US market on the roads here.

Most manufacturers have an entirely different vehicle line up and engine types here. My guess is the Lincoln town car probably has a 3.5 V6 or a 4L V8 as standard. No one could fuel that over here. The Ford Mondeo or a BMW 3 or 5 series with a 2L turbo diesel would be main vehicle in that class popular in the UK. Most of them do near 50 miles to the gallon. I bet the town car struggles to get much above 25.

commander_zoidberg said:
Cars are generally more expensive, especially newer than overseas. Although when cars get older they probably become far cheaper than ones in the US because RHD vehicles with speedometers which read in MPH instead of KPH have a pretty limited market. Most of them get crushed.

I might have seen an odd classic Lincoln a few years ago. I've never seen a more modern one on the road. Or a Ford Crown Vic. I do know someone who drives a shitty old Chevy S10 Blazer. I also know someone who drives a LHD Ford F150 with the 5.4L who uses it to tow excavation equipment. I occasionally see a LHD Dodge RAM 3500 about on the roads around me. I spotted another RAM. I think it was a 1500 down in Milton Keynes last year towing a caravan. Extremely rare to see anything from the US market on the roads here.

Most manufacturers have an entirely different vehicle line up and engine types here. My guess is the Lincoln town car probably has a 3.5 V6 or a 4L V8 as standard. No one could fuel that over here. The Ford Mondeo or a BMW 3 or 5 series with a 2L turbo diesel would be main vehicle in that class popular in the UK. Most of them do near 50 miles to the gallon. I bet the town car struggles to get much above 25.
Actually  it gets 13 miles per gallon in city and about 17 on the highway.
As a fan of top gear, Ive always had an interest in older cars.

I got to find the link for that video of Jeremy Clarkson getting chased out of town by armed red necks in rural Alabama( thats in the  American South) 

The thought of importing American oldies and some 80s and 90s models to the UK for a profit has crossed my mind.

Im sure there is a small but dedicated market in the UK for such cars. Such guys are willing to pay for cars like an Impala Ss or Cadillac Fleetwod Brougham.

Can't afford a car atm, but even if I could I still would prefer to use my bike and public transport. Save earth-chan!

[attachment=1382]

Attachments

• DSdSWM0XUAEydV3.jpg
    DSdSWM0XUAEydV3.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 101
Erenor said:
Can't afford a car atm, but even if I could I still would prefer to use my bike and public transport. Save earth-chan!

N O R M I E   M E M E

I'm from the land of piece-of-shit Chevys

So I only drive POS Chevys

first: Old shitty Caprice (favorite car)

second: Old shitty Blazer

third: Old shitty Impala

1991-chevy-caprice-classic-305-v8-125000-miles-wide-body-bubble-top-1.jpg

I miss you, Caprice-chan!!!

Kointo said:
N O R M I E   M E M E

Oh I am sorry, meme police, for my meme does not pass the purity test and is tainted by the normies

Erenor said:
Oh I am sorry, meme police, for my meme does not pass the purity test and is tainted by the normies

Everything is tainted by the normies, tis not your fault.

A Good Friend said:
I'm from the land of piece-of-shit Chevys

So I only drive POS Chevys

first: Old shitty Caprice (favorite car)

second: Old shitty Blazer

third: Old shitty Impala

1991-chevy-caprice-classic-305-v8-125000-miles-wide-body-bubble-top-1.jpg

I miss you, Caprice-chan!!!

You had the Lt1 vs early 90s model caprice? 

I owned an impala. Worst car ive ever had.

Rn i have a 2000 ford ranger 4wd v6, i plan on buying an 86 or 87 Buick Grand national eventually.

SubhumanTrash said:
You had the Lt1 vs early 90s model caprice?
I owned an impala. Worst car ive ever had.

I had just the straight-up Caprice Classic with the big V8, but you're talking about that LT1 cop package thingy they called an Impala SS, right? What I drive now is just a traditional V6 boring early 2000's Impala. Sucks.

Not really a car guy, but I always wanted those cool Impala/Caprices. That'd be my car of choice if I were rich. (ik it's not a rich-guy car, but it's all I need)

1.jpg

so cool, I always made them in GTA as my go-to car and filled my garages with them

A Good Friend said:
1.jpg

so cool, I always made them in GTA as my go-to car and filled my garages with them

You better be joking. Did you fill your garages with mini vans too?

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
1.jpg

You better be joking. Did you fill your garages with mini vans too?

naw, just these if I had to drive

I took helicopters everywhere else

I want a tata nano because it's a piece of shit, just like my genetics. Also it is a curry invention just like me.

A Good Friend said:
naw, just these if I had to drive

I took helicopters everywhere else

A great condition mid 90s model impala ss is around 6.5-8k.

In my case i loimed around and saw everybody around ne was leasing flashy cars but i decided to buy an exceptionally well kept 90s model town car. 

Figured many people got a Chrysler 300 or a charger but few drive what i drive.

I wouldn't wanna be in an accident driving a nano..

FUCK you guys even mog me in my car

i have a toyota

images

classic incel car, my "friends" insult me about it

Huge White Dodge Ram pickup. Gotta compensate somehow.

I have no idea what it is

I don't have any cars, as I haven't even got my permit yet (going straight to my license), but I really want to save up and get a '68-'88 Chevy C/K, preferably an '83 Chevy C/K 3500 crew cab dually with a diesel, or even a '92 Dodge with a first gen Cummins.