Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The only friendship I ever had turned out to be fake. Do you have any close friends IRL that actually care about you other than what you provided?

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Sgt. Greycel
★★★★★
I used to have 2 very good friends from kindergarten. We hung out every year, even when I moved states they'd still fly up (My parents paid for their plane ticket of course). Eventually when we all became adults they ghosted me. They don't respond to my messages (except once) and constantly post themselves with their next gf every week on soystagram. The only time they recently answered my message was when I responded to their story asking how their Dad is since he received some kind of cancer. They instantly replied and sent me a link to a gofund me. I then asked how they were doing, I was then left on seen and ghosted again.

As a child, I was the rich kid. I had a pool, a big house, and a few video game consoles. They'd always come up because my parents treated them very well. Arguably my parents treated them better than me. My Mom always made special dinners when they slept over, and they were treated like kings. Now that they can't leach off of me, they don't want to be friends anymore. They also replaced me rather quickly. While they were the only 2 irl friends I've ever had and I've never made new friends since, they always had dozens to hang out with.

I don't know if there's a true thing such as friendship. You'll always be replaced, especially once they get a gf. Guys will always say "bro's before hoe's." Which is bullshit. Male nature of wanting to Reproduce will always come before being a good friend. Never forget that.

Even when I attempted my recent suicide and blew off a chunk of my face, their response was "damn bro, Hope you get better." That's what they had to say to a friend of 15+ years? That's something you say when your coworker calls in saying he's sick, not after trying to kill himself.

What about you guys? Do you have any true friends that aren't like this, or are all friendships based on only what you provide?

Last edited:
No most users here don’t have best friends

eh kinda but only 1. He's the epitome of the red pill as well, we're total opposites and I honestly have no idea how our friendship has survived.

eh kinda but only 1. He's the epitome of the red pill as well, we're total opposites and I honestly have no idea how our friendship has survived.
I can respect the mentality of the redpill even though I strongly disagree with it. It's mainly the bluepilled people I can't stand being around.

Yes they are based on what I can provide. Mainly jestermaxxing.

I can respect the mentality of the redpill even though I strongly disagree with it. It's mainly the bluepilled people I can't stand being around.
bluepilled people still live in la la land and are probably Disney adults. If one bad thing happened to them, their whole mindset would change.

bluepilled people still live in la la land and are probably Disney adults. If one bad thing happened to them, their whole mindset would change.
You described my sisters personality with just two sentences.

I have no friends

friendship man...

I live in a part of the world where people are extremely extroverted and sports are everything for young males.

Being somewhat of a sperg I never got to the develop that extroversion and having extremely weak motor skills I was always among the worst at sports, so beyond very early childhood I never got to the develop any meaningful friendships.

I never had a best friend and even if I did they’re the same ones that stab you in the back.

I used to have 2 very good friends from kindergarten. We hung out every year, even when I moved states they'd still fly up (My parents paid for their plane ticket of course). Eventually when we all became adults they ghosted me. They don't respond to my messages (except once) and constantly post themselves with their next gf every week on soystagram. The only time they recently answered my message was when I responded to their story asking how their Dad is since he received some kind of cancer. They instantly replied and sent me a link to a gofund me. I then asked how they were doing, I was then left on seen and ghosted again.

As a child, I was the rich kid. I had a pool, a big house, and a few video game consoles. They'd always come up because my parents treated them very well. Arguably my parents treated them better than me. My Mom always made special dinners when they slept over, and they were treated like kings. Now that they can't leach off of me, they don't want to be friends anymore. They also replaced me rather quickly. While they were the only 2 irl friends I've ever had and I've never made new friends since, they always had dozens to hang out with.

I don't know if there's a true thing such as friendship. You'll always be replaced, especially once they get a gf. Guys will always say "bro's before hoe's." Which is bullshit. Male nature of wanting to Reproduce will always come before being a good friend. Never forget that.

Even when I attempted my recent suicide and blew off a chunk of my face, their response was "damn bro, Hope you get better." That's what they had to say to a friend of 15+ years? That's something you say when your coworker calls in saying he's sick, not after trying to kill himself.

What about you guys? Do you have any true friends that aren't like this, or are all friendships based on only what you provide?
That shit isn’t fucking real, I have never trusted any normie liar

Even the curryfag family friends I used to have who are functionally incels but still bluepilled are completely untrustworthy, they’d sell me to a fucking slave trader if it meant a crumb of pussy

I live in a part of the world where people are extremely extroverted and sports are everything for young males.

Being somewhat of a sperg I never got to the develop that extroversion and having extremely weak motor skills I was always among the worst at sports, so beyond very early childhood I never got to the develop any meaningful friendships.
nigga u live in busan?

Fucking brutal dude. They sound like shitty friends