Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Observing normal people doing anything is like an anthropological study to me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
While the internet, movies and shows have kept me from being a total savage unacquainted with the modern world, what normal people are like is still quite a mystery to me. There's various subtle things that you don't pick up on after you've been isolated in your formative years.

Last edited:
I had very similar thoughts on lsd. It really shows you how tribal and simple humans are in their behavior and use of language/memes.

Interesting way to see the normies, but I think they are not so much, they are only monkeys following their instincts.

highly relatable thread title tbh

it makes no sense to me either
how is that they can talk about the most mundane and boring shit and not get tired of it? how can they put in such minimal effort into conversations and still retain friends? it just doesnt make logical sense

That's interesting

how is that they can talk about the most mundane and boring shit and not get tired of it? how can they put in such minimal effort into conversations and still retain friends? it just doesnt make logical sense
very confusing to me too, they have the same boring conversations time and time again, and if you show no interest you are branded socially retarded and psychopathic.

we are just monkeys playing dressup and jfl we even failed at the most basic shit, acquiring a mate

very confusing to me too, they have the same boring conversations time and time again, and if you show no interest you are branded socially retarded and psychopathic.

It's to gauge whether or not you're "in with the bluepilled bullshit."

If you're not "going with the flow", so to speak, they rightfully see you as someone who might be too independently-minded and could potentially cause a stir within the tribe (this is all evolutionarily hardwired into people).

Not showing interest and being branded as a retard is a sort of group-shit-test. You passed. Congratulations.

It's to gauge whether or not you're "in with the bluepilled bullshit."

If you're not "going with the flow", so to speak, they rightfully see you as someone who might be too independently-minded and could potentially cause a stir within the tribe (this is all evolutionarily hardwired into people).

Not showing interest and being branded as a retard is a sort of group-shit-test. You passed. Congratulations.
This

I prefer not talking if it's not interesting or important.

Normies give me a lot of shit for it

Normalfags and foids love psychopaths because psychopaths are good at feigning social integration. Lifefuel whenever they get killed by them or otherwise stabbed in the back.

They would rather allow an evil psychopath to have power over them, despite all the subtle 'red flags,' than a completely honest autist with no pretentious whatsoever and only good intentions.

Last edited:
Npc max bro

This is part of the reason sports are popular with men, because it serves as easy conversational fodder

This is part of the reason sports are popular with men, because it serves as easy conversational fodder
It is ersatz tribalism for the alienated masses, just like meaningless wageslavery is ersatz labor.

If you check out from the artificial paths this soyciety has set forth for you, you cannot relate to anyone.

It is ersatz tribalism for the alienated masses, just like meaningless wageslavery is ersatz labor.

If you check out from the artificial paths this soyciety has set forth for you, you cannot relate to anyone.
"Ersatz" tribalism and labor?

"Ersatz" tribalism and labor?
Ersatz as in fake.

A sports team full of Tyrones and Chads is not your 'tribe,' and most of them don't even come from the same hellscape metropolis as you anyway.

Wageslavery at McDonalds or Walmart or a corporate office is not meaningful labor that benefits people you care about, as in a tribe.

But you are made to think that way, and it's only convincing if you're neurotypical and your childhood socialization drowns out any doubts.

I am the same way. I think it is caused by social ostracization in my case. The rare times I go outside, I look at people like I haven't seen a person in my entire life - with a mix between fear (high inhib) and curiosity.

I prefer not talking if it's not interesting or important.

Normies give me a lot of shit for it

Same. At work. At School. I just don't like Talking.