Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oasis reform zzzz

GimmeShockTreatment

GimmeShockTreatment

Horst Wessel Seance
★★★★★
Money moggers want even more money.
Most of their stuff is dreary. They have some good songs but not many.
Noel's divorce cost him £20m so now he's back with his brother who he clearly cannot stand or pretends to hate for PR reasons.
The tickets will be £100 at least. Somehow this is now industry standard and somehow seen as a reasonable price when it isn't.
These rich cunts live unimaginably privileged lives and have stunning bitches throwing themselves at them while we slowly rot in our tortured existences.

I hope Noel crashes his Rolls Royce
I hope Liam gets throat cancer

Oasis is a restaurant that makes top curries

Chicken tikka masala red n spicy n flavour mmmmm with garlic naan n chutney

But u have to poo poo big hot poo poo after

These fuckers charge £150 then the dynamic pricing hiked the prices to over £300.
Psychopathic greed is a disease and we all know who is responsible for starting it.
The sheep who are prepared to pay this obviously have lots of disposable income which they got through having the right genes and nothing else.

These fuckers charge £150 then the dynamic pricing hiked the prices to over £300.
Psychopathic greed is a disease and we all know who is responsible for starting it.
The sheep who are prepared to pay this obviously have lots of disposable income which they got through having the right genes and nothing else.
They are narcissistic

When I think about arrogant wealthy drug addled celebrities do you know what comes into my mind ?
Images 1