Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nuclear dickpill. The averages are non-bone-pressed. Here’s the bone-pressed studies (Chart)

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
5.2 or whatever the previously claimed is is non bone pressed length. One of these studies found 50th percentile bone pressed length to be 6.2”!! 99th percentile being 8.5”+..

See for yourself.

8046973E 1743 41A1 AD23 C3B4BD37FF0E

Average of all the studies is 5.75x4.67 and the standard deviations for length are pretty big.

My condolences to dicklets.

I heard it was faked on the first study.

might be cope

5.2 or whatever the previously claimed is is non bone pressed length. One of these studies found 50th percentile bone pressed length to be 6.2”!! 99th percentile being 8.5”+..

See for yourself.

View attachment 55343

Average of all the studies is 5.75x4.67 and the standard deviations for length are pretty big.

My condolences to dicklets.

It makes sense, since we are fatter on average and fat steals the penile base.

And remembering that according to comments there is no mean, just small and big in common sense practically.

Last edited:
Only non-bonepressed lengths matter though. Most fat people will never lose their fat.

whats bone pressed?
When u measure your dick but press the ruler against your pelvic bone. Adds like 0.5-1”.. more if you’re fat. It’s meant to control for BMI

I don't understand this chart and I'm not sure I want to. Is it saying the majority of men have 8.5 inch long penises with 7.5 girth? Please tell me I'm misunderstanding the chart.

I don't understand this chart and I'm not sure I want to. Is it saying the majority of men have 8.5 inch long penises with 7.5 girth? Please tell me I'm misunderstanding the chart.
Yes. That’s exactly what it’s saying. 8.5x7.5 is average. It’s over, rope.

Nah. The red is below average. The redder it is the more micropenis it is
Green is above average . The greener, the more gigadick tier
Yellow in the middle represents 50th percentile

The percents on the blocks are percentiles. The big numbers on top of the chart are the actual measurements in inches. The graph includes data from 3 different studies plus their averages. That’s why there’s 4 rows of numbers. Each one is a separate study

Can't understand shit, please in metric system? and the edition for brainlets?

There are women who fetishize microdicks, but my dick is too long to qualify as a microdick and too short to qualify as a normal dick.

Literally even my dick is trash tier WTF is this world

Bone pressed is irrelevant though because you can only use your dik up to the fat pad

Bone pressed is irrelevant though because you can only use your dik up to the fat pad
The fat sinks a little. It's more the visual thing you'd have to keep wringing your hand to appear at the base.

The fat sinks a little. It's more the visual thing you'd have to keep wringing your hand to appear at the base.

Stop coping, your ballsack will stop your dick from going in deeper even before you hit the fat bad

And also this is kind of irrelevant topic since we wont be using our dicks anywya

TBH after doing some research OP is clearly low IQ. 5.5" is the average dick size and most women have no problem with a 5.5" dick. Not even coping. Take a look at https://www.reddit.com/r/ratemycock/. Nearly all of them are under 6 inches and these are probably the guys with bigger than average dicks.

OP stop making incels less secure than they really are dude.

TBH after doing some research OP is clearly low IQ. 5.5" is the average dick size and most women have no problem with a 5.5" dick. Not even coping. Take a look at https://www.reddit.com/r/ratemycock/. Nearly all of them are under 6 inches and these are probably the guys with bigger than average dicks.

OP stop making incels less secure than they really are dude.

That sub is probably just a bunch of gays cirlejerking each other