Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill nuclear-black pill: No one here will commit suicide. This board hardens us up for life.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Nothing phases me much anymore because I know men are considered dog shit, especially old-cels.

Seeing or reading about men getting fucking destroyed while being completely innocent just makes me go, "yup, that's common as taking a shit"

Nothing phases me much anymore because I know men are considered dog shit, especially old-cels.

Seeing or reading about men getting fucking destroyed while being completely innocent just makes me go, "yup, that's common as taking a shit"
No. Just no.
Don't take away that cope. It is all I have left god damnit. It is all I have left.

I will just to prove you wrong

Nah I feel like most incels will rope by 30.

I want to experience the progress of technology tbh.

Last edited:
I just want to experience the progress of technology tbh.

Good little NT normie-wanna-be, suffer for years upon years upon years before science makes even the slightest advancement, let alone the 4th season of rick and morty

Most of us are just kicking it down the road. If everyone got their NEETbux cut off half the forum would be dead within a few days.

Hope you are right

Good little NT normie-wanna-be, suffer for years upon years upon years before science makes even the slightest advancement, let alone the 4th season of rick and morty
Isn't that my decision? And how the fuck does this make me an NT normie wanna-be? This is not the only reason for not comitting suicide....I don't want to let my parents suffer so shut the fuck up and don't try to make me feel bad for my own life decisions. I never insult people on this website but this is really personal.

Last edited:
Isn't that my decision? And how the fuck does this make me an NT normie wanna-be? This is not the only reason for not comitting suicide....I don't want to let my parents suffer so shut the fuck and don't try to make me feel bad for my own life decisions. I never insult people on this website but this is really personal.

You want to suffer for years upon years hoping that science will make something cool when even if it will then you're gonna have to wait 10 more years to be able to experience it

It won't just be you suffering for 30 minutes or so instead of roping because you have hope in the future, it will be years upon years

You want to suffer for years upon years hoping that science will make something cool when even if it will then you're gonna have to wait 10 more years to be able to experience it

It won't just be you suffering for 30 minutes or so instead of roping because you have hope in the future, it will be years upon years
I am willing to accept that. I don't care much about myself and I think it will be even less when I'm older. I am merely a spectator and not actually living life. I can always buy some dogs to feel less alone or watch some movies to cope.

I actually think several users have already done it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back