Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion No one ever carefully addresses one of the worst current psyops affecting men within our ranks, which is transgenderism. I will address this psyop.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Along with the fact that a majority of transitioners these days are MTF, one thing you should know that you don't notice, that makes this whole modern transgender thing a blatant psyop, is that it's NEVER, and I repeat, NEVER masculine, sexually/romantically successful, and good looking Chads (it happens, but in maybe 1 in 100,000 cases). The ones who are being gayopped into becoming transgenders are incel-lites, those who belong in fringe online groups, are not generally successful with women, do not fit women's standards, hold fringe political ideologies, belong in "nerd" circles, are ultra-obsessed with tech/anime/furries/etc., who end up transitioning. Read that specific message in italics and you will see that there are those who infiltrate these spaces, who come with malicious intent and intend to harm and psychologically manipulate you.

I belong to multitudes of online overlapping "nerd" circles, and I have seen multitudes of those within my ranks turn to the dark side. If you want further proof of this, I'm pretty sure there is some subreddit somewhere where they have before and after pics of men who transition. They ALL fit the bill of what I stated above.

Multiple online friends of mine started turning trans, I have counted at least 8 or 9. I also found out not too long ago that a good friend of mine who I used to Skype call with all the time and talked out of suicide 7 years ago also became trans. It honestly devastated me. The worst part is, with the targeted groups in mind, I'm not even surprised, because every single one of those friends belonged to at LEAST one of those groups.

I read a comment that said something along the lines of "transgenderism affects nerd communities like crack did to black communities in the 1980s" and that was honestly the truest shit I have ever read. Funny thing, is that in both of those scenarios, the ones being dealt their situation both had an external factor contribute to it. :feelssus:

There are groups of individuals (probably transgender themselves) posting gayops on multitudes of sites, especially 4cucks, and they prey on those who can't read in between the lines. I read Discord logs that Shuaiby, the poor kid who killed himself with a KSG on stream, was being groomed and was becoming indoctrinated by a server full of transgenders. I have had multiple talks with my friends, who have came across gayop Discords advertised on 4cucks meant to groom and indoctrinate mentally impotent men, and especially teenagers, into becoming trans.

They also love to infiltrate Discords, and that's where you will see these individuals the most, by far. This includes incel Discords. I had to leave at least two because I noticed gayer and gayer shit being posted. Some of you probably already got psyopped and don't even know. I can personally read this shit from a mile away and tell when something's about to hit the shitter.

I would also not be surprised if there are individuals, who belong to government entities, who get orders to do this and have expert manipulation tactics. This is a personal theory of mine, that I'd honestly like to get to the bottom of. Especially with western governments, psychological operations have almost always been a notorious tactic of theirs.

So when was the last time you heard of some Chad football player turning trans? How about any male models? Think about it. This is a problem affecting those in our ranks.

Last edited:
Along with the fact that a majority of transitioners these days are MTF, one thing you should know that you don't notice, that makes this whole modern transgender thing a blatant psyop, is that it's NEVER, and I repeat, NEVER masculine, sexually/romantically successful, and good looking Chads (it happens, but in maybe 1 in 100,000 cases). The ones who are being gayopped into becoming transgenders are incel-lites, those who belong in fringe online groups, are not generally successful with women, do not fit women's standards, hold fringe political ideologies, belong in "nerd" circles, are ultra-obsessed with tech/anime/furries/etc., who end up transitioning. Read that specific message in italics and you will see that there are those who infiltrate these spaces, who come with malicious intent and intend to harm and psychologically manipulate you.

I belong to multitudes of online overlapping "nerd" circles, and I have seen multitudes of those within my ranks turn to the dark side. If you want further proof of this, I'm pretty sure there is some subreddit somewhere where they have before and after pics of men who transition. They ALL fit the bill of what I stated above.

Multiple online friends of mine started turning trans, I have counted at least 8 or 9. I also found out not too long ago that a good friend of mine who I used to Skype call with all the time and talked out of suicide 7 years ago also became trans. It honestly devastated me. The worst part is, with the targeted groups in mind, I'm not even surprised, because every single one of those friends belonged to one of those groups.

I read a comment that said something along the lines of "transgenderism affects nerd communities like crack did to black communities in the 1980s" and that was honestly the truest shit I have ever read. Funny thing, is that in both of those scenarios, the ones being dealt their situation both had an external factor contribute to it. :feelssus:

There are groups of individuals (probably transgender themselves) posting gayops on multitudes of sites, especially 4cucks, and they prey on those who can't read in between the lines. I read Discord logs that Shuaiby, the poor kid who killed himself with a KSG on stream, was being groomed and was becoming indoctrinated by a server full of transgenders. I have had multiple talks with my friends, who have came across gayop Discords advertised on 4cucks meant to groom and indoctrinate mentally impotent men, and especially teenagers, into becoming trans.

I would also not be surprised if there are individuals, who belong to government entities, who get orders to do this and have expert manipulation tactics. This is a personal theory of mine, that I'd honestly like to get to the bottom of. Especially with western governments, psychological operations have almost always been a notorious tactic of theirs.

So when was the last time you heard of some Chad football player turning trans? How about any male models? Think about it. This is a problem affecting those in our ranks.
TAKE YOUR ESTROGEN PILLS MEANWHILLE I AM GONNA POP SOME SEX HAVERS CLOGS WITCH MACHETE NORMIE (IN VIDEO GAME) N

Multiple online friends of mine started turning trans, I have counted at least 8 or 9. I also found out not too long ago that a good friend of mine who I used to Skype call with all the time and talked out of suicide 7 years ago also became trans. It honestly devastated me. The worst part is, with the targeted groups in mind, I'm not even surprised, because every single one of those friends belonged to at LEAST one of those groups.

They also love to infiltrate Discords, and that's where you will see these individuals the most, by far. This includes incel Discords. I had to leave at least two because I noticed gayer and gayer shit being posted. Some of you probably already got psyopped and don't even know. I can personally read this shit from a mile away and tell when something's about to hit the shitter.

all of these trannies are gays. thats why they transition. it doesnt have some huge deep hidden meaning. straight guys and incels arent gonna transition for the simple fact that they dont like men

They do It for Power and validation . Given how Woman are being treated These Days .

Literal degens, abominations literally speaking. They should be put down asap so at least they don't suffer.

all of these trannies are gays. thats why they transition. it doesnt have some huge deep hidden meaning. straight guys and incels arent gonna transition for the simple fact that they dont like men
All of the ones I knew were straight.

Nah, many of these trannies are high IQ, disagreeable autist types with hypermasculine interests and behavior, e.g. "Rachel Levine". At least a big part of trans being as big as it is outside of any partisan considerations is just high IQ + really wealthy / powerful autogynophiles pushing to make their fetish a socially accepted reality.

Nah, many of these trannies are high IQ, disagreeable autist types with hypermasculine interests and behavior, e.g. "Rachel Levine". At least a big part of trans being as big as it is outside of any partisan considerations is just high IQ + really wealthy / powerful autogynophiles pushing to make their fetish a socially accepted reality.
This is definitely true tbh.

This is definitely true tbh.
Think what is happening is a coalition between these types of rich and highly influential late-onset mtf transgenders with a fetish for imagining themselfs as women and the mentally ill gender ideologues in academia. Media follows the money and if the big shots in your city demand that "autogynophilia" is not a word that will ever be part of an article published in your newspaper, then sure, why not.

i think trans people should be gassed(in minecraft)

Bro is so close to realise that all of this orchestrated by the CIA which in turn works for the richest jews of this world

Bro is so close to realise that all of this orchestrated by the CIA which in turn works for the richest jews of this world
I can kind of see it being a CIA psyop, but I also don't see why the CIA/ZOG/Mossad would go for a killshot on its own people.

High IQ post
MtF is so common because in 2023 its meta to be a woman, and you can even transition then go destroy biological foids in sports
You do not see FtM Nearly as much and the end up depressed as a man because being a man SUCKS

Transgender people are abominations, they need to be put down.