Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Females have no right to call us privileged

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

Females are a hundred times more privileged than us. Even an average looking female can find a Chad to fuck her without much effort. Fucking shit, a female who was the female equivalent of my height, no one would care about her height, but females will not sleep with a guy under six feet tall unless he is betabux and she's done with the cock carousel because she's become sexually degraded through aging, birth control, and the Lindsay Lohan lifestyle. Isn't it funny Lindsay Lohlife was forgiven for all her drug-fueled degeneracy but Ye (aka Kanye West) still hasn't been forgiven for making some tweets that hurt people's feelings? Female bodily integrity is respected by society, and they don't have circumcision forced on them as innocent babies. They can murder their own unborn children as a "choice", but men get stuck with child support and cannot have a financial abortion.

But the main purpose of this thread is to talk about the false hoax "disease" of ADHD. Back in school, I didn't want to pay attention to the bullshit that was being taught, because most of it was completely irrelevant for what I wanted to do with my life. Yes, I used to actually have dreams and goals for my future. That was a long, long time ago. But learning about fucking trigonometry and stoichiometry and Spanish Taco Bell language was not part of my plan.

I preferred to goof off and distract the class and be funny, and I think my classmates preferred it, too. Once my nigga Richie (he was actually White but I always love an excuse to say NIGGA and/or NIGGER and/or THE NIGGEST because it makes me feel powerful to say it) through the carrots that his mom packed him for lunch into the urinal. That was funny. I also once tried to take a shit in the urinal, but I was all plugged up. The first uncircumcised penis I saw was an Asian dude in the locker room taking a shower.

Anyway, I drove the teachers to a point of exhaustion, so they had my parents get me misdiagnosed with ADHD by a, I'm not going to say what religion, what people, doctor. We all know I can't say that. 3/4 or ADHD "diagnoses" are inflicted on males...WHY DO YOU THINK THIS IS??????

ADHD is a feminist hoax meant to suppress the male instinct and turn us into weak drug addicts...fortunately I had the wherewithal to refuse to take the "medication" (ADHD "medication" is just a slightly modified form of meth). Alcohol makes me more powerful and makes me feel better I can connect more with the truth when I am drunk. For example, I am very drunk right now, so I am sorry for any spelling or grammar errors, like when Ye (aka Kanye West) got drunk and tweeted "death con 3 On JEWISH PEOPLE" instead of "DEFCON 3". But I'm glad he misspelled it because death con 3 is an epic meme).

Death Con is a defensive condition that involves nuclear warfare. Perhaps if President Trump is elected again he will use it against feminists. One can hope. I 100% am opposed to any vigilante actions against feminists, and I would never, ever do anything violent. But it's not illegal for the US government to exterminate feminists if the President wants to, so I hope we will have a President who will utterly destroy feminists and salt the earth afterwards.

ADHD "diagnosis" is also a way for feminists to shut down any man they don't agree with so that people will call him crazy and not listen to him. The medical industry has killed a lot of people who try to stand up to their sick agenda. I've seen leftists making the same allegation against Donald Trump...they have toyed with me and tried to black ball anyone whoever opposes their agenda.

#LoveSpeech

kuf0qden-1bkdrs-kc3jfv.png

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.

I love Robert E. Lee. I love the Confederacy.

I love Strom Thurmond. I love Segregation.
I love Alfred Deakin. I love the White Australia Policy.
I love Enoch Powell. I love the British National Party.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.

I love Paul von Hindenburg. I love the German Empire.
I love Harvey Weinstein. I love the Casting Couch.
I love Andrew Jackson. I love the Trail of Tears.
I love Éric Zemmour. I love Remigration.
I love Augusto Pinochet. I love Free Helicopter Rides.
I love Maurice Challe. I love the Sétif and Guelma Massacre.
I love Bill Cosby. I love Jello Pudding.
I love Eleftherios Venizelos. I love the Megali Idea.
I love Al Jolson. I love Blackface.
I love Brock Turner. I love 20 Minutes of Action.
I love Clarence Thomas. I love AbWHOREtion Bans.
I love Donald Cline and Quincy Fortier. I love Unwanted Sperm Donations.
I love Johnny Rebel. I love Racism.
I love Papa John. I love the
NIGGER Word.
I love António de Oliveira Salazar. I love the Estado Novo.
I love Godfrey of Bouillon. I love the Crusades.
I love Slobodan Milošević. I love Kebab Removal.
I love Madison Grant. I love Eugenics.
I love Eric Clopper. I love Intactivism.
I love Francisco Franco. I love Fascism.
I love R Kelly. I love Human Urinals.
I love Meir Kahane. I love the Jewish Defense League.
I love Tomás de Torquemada. I love the Spanish Inquisition.
I love Stephen Miller. I love Migrant Detention Centers.
I love General Custer. I love Indian Removal.
I love Derek Chauvin. I love His Mighty Knee.
I love Cecil Rhodes. I love Colonialism.

Last edited:
Present yourself to the presidency in burgerland incels will vote for you

Females have no right to call us privileged

Present yourself to the presidency in burgerland incels will vote for you
I would have to wait until 2032 when I would be 35, sadly. If I was president, I'd instruct the Army to do to feminists when based Serbs did to Muslims in the 90s.

Females have no right to call us privileged
They have the right to be barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen.

I would have to wait until 2032 when I would be 35, sadly. If I was president, I'd instruct the Army to do to feminists when based Serbs did to Muslims in the 90s.
Just do it invade the capitol who gives a fuck

Just do it invade the capitol who gives a fuck
I have no desire to commit any illegal or violent acts.

I love Strom Thurmond. I love Segregation.
I love Alfred Deakin. I love the White Australia Policy.
I love Enoch Powell. I love the British National Party.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.

I love Paul von Hindenburg. I love the German Empire.
I love Harvey Weinstein. I love the Casting Couch.
I love Andrew Jackson. I love the Trail of Tears.
I love Éric Zemmour. I love Remigration.
I love Augusto Pinochet. I love Free Helicopter Rides.
I love Maurice Challe. I love the Sétif and Guelma Massacre.
I love Bill Cosby. I love Jello Pudding.
I love Eleftherios Venizelos. I love the Megali Idea.
I love Al Jolson. I love Blackface.
I love Brock Turner. I love 20 Minutes of Action.
I love Clarence Thomas. I love AbWHOREtion Bans.
I love Donald Cline and Quincy Fortier. I love Unwanted Sperm Donations.
I love Johnny Rebel. I love Racism.
I love Papa John. I love the
NIGGER Word.
I love António de Oliveira Salazar. I love the Estado Novo.
I love Godfrey of Bouillon. I love the Crusades.
I love Madison Grant. I love Eugenics.
I love Eric Clopper. I love Intactivism.
I love Francisco Franco. I love Fascism.
I love R Kelly. I love Human Urinals.
I love Meir Kahane. I love the Jewish Defense League.
I love Tomás de Torquemada. I love the Spanish Inquisition.
I love Stephen Miller. I love Migrant Detention Centers.
I love General Custer. I love Indian Removal.
I love Derek Chauvin. I love His Mighty Knee.
I love Cecil Rhodes. I love Colonialism.
I genuinely love this signature. Its goddamn brilliant!

I genuinely love this signature. Its goddamn brilliant!
Thanks!

I didn't read all this shit. But yes I agree.

Men have some big privileges though:
  • Larger Brains
  • Higher Potential Intelligence (With good Nutrition/Health & Appropriate Cognitive Challenges with Rest)
  • Higher Potential Physical Strength
  • Higher Potential Physical Abilities
  • Higher Work Ethic on Average (Because of Testosterone)
  • Higher Potential Earners (Because of Higher potential Intelligence & potential work ethic)
  • Having nothing handed to you. This doesn't seem like an advantage but it makes you appreciate the small things. Women hate when guys hit on them constantly, but if a guy ever got attention from a woman, they would be happy for a year in most cases.
Women have external privilege. But men have biological privilege. If a woman calls me privileged, to keep myself from retorting back and upsetting her (and thus destroying my reputation by making myself look like a conservative/racist/sexist piece of shit), I think about my biological privilege and show empathy for her not having the same "privileges". lol

I didn't read all this shit. But yes I agree.

Men have some big privileges though:
  • Larger Brains
  • Higher Potential Intelligence (With good Nutrition/Health & Appropriate Cognitive Challenges with Rest)
  • Higher Potential Physical Strength
  • Higher Potential Physical Abilities
  • Higher Work Ethic on Average (Because of Testosterone)
  • Higher Potential Earners (Because of Higher potential Intelligence & potential work ethic)
  • Having nothing handed to you. This doesn't seem like an advantage but it makes you appreciate the small things. Women hate when guys hit on them constantly, but if a guy ever got attention from a woman, they would be happy for a year in most cases.
Women have external privilege. But men have biological privilege. If a woman calls me privileged, to keep myself from retorting back and upsetting her (and thus destroying my reputation by making myself look like a conservative/racist/sexist piece of shit), I think about my biological privilege and show empathy for her not having the same "privileges". lol
Holy giga-cope.

Holy giga-cope.
It's literally true.

Most of the IQ research got suppressed/removed from the internet because it wasn't PC enough. Men have bigger brains and muscles which equates to more potential.

It's literally true.

Most of the IQ research got suppressed/removed from the internet because it wasn't PC enough. Men have bigger brains and muscles which equates to more potential.
Most of the greatest people of history, i.e. Dr. Verwoerd, etc...were men

It's literally true.

So you think the currently available IQ stats aren't reliable where foids are more compact in the middle and men are more spread out from lower end to higher end?

A woman goes to a bar and gets free drinks

I go to a bar and don't

And I'm the one privileged?
full

So you think the currently available IQ stats aren't reliable where foids are more compact in the middle and men are more spread out from lower end to higher end?
No they are correct. It's harder to find the exact numbers now, than it used to be. But at the highest percentiles of IQ there are no women.

The einsteins and Tesla's of the world will always be men.