Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NTpill is more brutal and real than fake bullshit JBW.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
Eh, I don't care, he's clearly completely unaware like a woman is. So its just interesting to witness the male foid.
Very obviously a fakecel
I don't believe in bullshit like JBW because again, being white doesn't mean shit when you're a 5'6 retard.

Literally itsover was a broke 5'6 retard and he slays. Begone fakecel
Tfw it took you over half an hour to come up with that and it's bringing up an anomaly again.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Tfw it took you over half an hour to come up with that and it's bringing up an anomaly again.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I don't open the site 24/7, and you were already explained to he was the rule, not the anomaly.

Begone, fakecel

I don't open the site 24/7, and you were already explained to he was the rule, not the anomaly.

Begone, fakecel
Well then I guess I'll go to a shithole country and magnetically attract females then. I'll be sure to bring my stopwatch so I can speedrun it too. :feelsEhh:

If your 5 6 and slow in the Head you dont slay Shit , my nigger.

Unless you got Out of your way and pay for it.
It'sover was 5'6 and slaying. I was literally in discord groups with the man at the time while he was posting a different girl every week. He was giga autist retard. And he slayed

It'sover was 5'6 and slaying. I was literally in discord groups with the man at the time while he was posting a different girl every week. He was giga autist retard. And he slayed
Weed or Money nigger . Propably

@PPEcel @TheProphetMuscle Fakecel spotted, Can you ban this faggot please. What kind of incel says this kind of shit bro i swear to god this forum is such a fucking joke
Joined Oct 4, 2022 Posts 211 Online 3d 11h 21m

Begone, fakecel
Joined Dec 19, 2022 Posts 586 Online 8d 11h 38m

Knew that already

Joined Oct 4, 2022 Posts 211 Online 3d 11h 21m

Joined Dec 19, 2022 Posts 586 Online 8d 11h 38m
Joined julyy 2022.
Im a 2017 cel fag

JBW doesn't mean a girl hopes on your dick just because you are white. It means you have it much better than ethnics. Btw being a nazi in this website is definitely cringe as fuck, we have something in common that is more meaningful than race.

Agreed. Having autism will fuck your chances into the ground, and not just with women, but all prospects and opportunities in life. My whiteness hasn't done shit to give any quality to my life, however much the shitskins envy it.

JBW has no basis in scientific reality. It is the point of the race pill of whiteness giving a slight advantage to already attractive whites over ethnics, blown out to ridiculous and unscientific proportions, so that ethnics can feel "justified" in attacking whites. These JBW copers are like rabid animals. There's not a coherent or rational thought among any of them.