Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NTpill is more brutal and real than fake bullshit JBW.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
I constantly see Neurotypical shitskins piss and moan about "muh accent and shitskin makes me unfuckable" but if they were a white Neurodivergent they would shut their low IQ cesspools in a second after seeing the kind of bullshit we have to put up with on a daily basis that goes beyond simply not getting our dicks wet.
JBW is cope. End of story.

NTpill is most brutal IMO

I constantly see Neurotypical shitskins piss and moan about "muh accent and shitskin makes me unfuckable" but if they were a white Neurodivergent they would shut their low IQ cesspools in a second after seeing the kind of bullshit we have to put up with on a daily basis that goes beyond simply not getting our dicks wet.
keep coping fakecel faggot normie lmao, imagine saying that you are blackpilled but you deny the race pill. K Y S faggot normie infiltrator.

keep coping fakecel faggot normie lmao, imagine saying that you are blackpilled but you deny the race pill. K Y S faggot normie infiltrator.
Still waiting for a female to hop on my dick for being white.

NTpill is most brutal IMO
You don't need to be NT if you are attractive and tall enough, You aren't blackpilled if you deny that race matters because that's the first thing people see and notice about you. Also your race affects your facial features and height, I say this as a southern euro mutt. JBW really is the best thing for white incels just look at ITS OVER, He's 5'6, has the frame of a 12 year old and is a sperg and still impregnated a bunch of thai girls and has a russian wife

You don't need to be NT if you are attractive and tall enough, You aren't blackpilled if you deny that race matters because that's the first thing people see and notice about you. Also your race affects your facial features and height, I say this as a southern euro mutt. JBW really is the best thing for white incels just look at ITS OVER, He's 5'6, has the frame of a 12 year old and is a sperg and still impregnated a bunch of thai girls and has a russian wife
Any self respecting Aryan wouldn't touch a non Aryan with a 20 foot pole.

Still waiting for a female to hop on my dick for being white.
JBW doesn't mean you get a foid just because you are white retard, If you are incel and you think you have it bad as a white, Just imagine being a shitskin jfl. You aren't blackpilled if you think race doesn't matter, Face matters more of course but race is underrated as well because it literally determines your facial features (Sharp upturned euro nose, Blue or green eyes, Tall height, White skin) all of these features give you status and smv boost you are not blackpilled if you deny this just get off this forum if you don't like people talking about racepill i'm a southern euro mutt and i accept that i have it better than a lot of other ethnics

Any self respecting Aryan wouldn't touch a non Aryan with a 20 foot pole.
@PPEcel @TheProphetMuscle Fakecel spotted, Can you ban this faggot please. What kind of incel says this kind of shit bro i swear to god this forum is such a fucking joke

JBW doesn't mean you get a foid just because you are white retard, If you are incel and you think you have it bad as a white, Just imagine being a shitskin jfl. You aren't blackpilled if you think race doesn't matter, Face matters more of course but race is underrated as well because it literally determines your facial features (Sharp upturned euro nose, Blue or green eyes, Tall height, White skin) all of these features give you status and smv boost you are not blackpilled if you deny this just get off this forum if you don't like people talking about racepill i'm a southern euro mutt and i accept that i have it better than a lot of other ethnics
Lol just RapeMaxx or SexualAssualtMaxx, it's one of the few things simian savages are good at.

JBW is cope but so is NT pill I know multiple non NT chads who slay. People who moan and bitch about the “NT-pill” are usually just low T bitches who aren’t even incels and are just too scared to actually try for shit.

@PPEcel @TheProphetMuscle Fakecel spotted, Can you ban this faggot please. What kind of incel says this kind of shit bro i swear to god this forum is such a fucking joke
Crying to the mods because you don't like something someone is saying? And funny you should mention the mods while praising JBW and denying the NTpill. That sounds an awful lot like another shitskin who got banned.
@NoMoreHope
How does the old saying go?
Those who don't learn by history are doomed to repeat it.

JBW is cope but so is NT pill I know multiple non NT chads who slay. People who moan and bitch about the “NT-pill” are usually just low T bitches who aren’t even incels and are just too scared to actually try for shit.
5'6 vs 6' or over isn't a comparison.

Whites are truly the foids of races. They live life on easy mode but still complain and whine about not real issues. Truly foids

Whites are truly the foids of races. They live life on easy mode but still complain and whine about not real issues. Truly foids
Still waiting to be handed free shit simply for being white. Also, you try being an Autistic retard for a day and get back to me.

I can't even deny this as a white mixed guy myself, It's such a joke how they deny the truth about race but muh blackpill right jfl they are no better than redditors who say confidence matters

I can't even deny this as a white mixed guy myself, It's such a joke how they deny the truth about race but muh blackpill right jfl they are no better than redditors who say confidence matters
Even if this race bullshit is true, it doesn't nullify the fact my brain chemistry is fucked to shit and I'm also 5'6.
NTpill and HeightPill both at once means it's uber over for me.

No shit nigga. NT matters very little if you think otherwise you’re coping.
Unless you are talking about quality of life too then yea being non NT is gonna fuck you up if you’re even semi near Down syndrome levels of non NT. This is coming from a non NT person btw.

Crying to the mods because you don't like something someone is saying? And funny you should mention the mods while praising JBW and denying the NTpill.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: that's all i see from you faggot, Imagine saying you are blackpilled but deny that race plays a role :feelshaha:, Truly a pathetic fucking loser. You aren't blackpilled, Don't ever call yourself blackpilled ever again. Typical normie faggot you are no different than redditors. Nobody is crying here you pathetic fuck you are a fakecel, Any incel would fuck a ethnic foid if they had the chance to you are just a normie fag white supremist. It's funny because hitler was jewish himself :feelskek: Man you normie fags crack me up enjoy this ignore tho i don't want to see another bluepill thread from you again.

30% - An entire thread worth of fighting and incel shaming
Even if this race bullshit is true, it doesn't nullify the fact my brain chemistry is fucked to shit and I'm also 5'6.
NTpill and HeightPill both at once means it's uber over for me.
Just because you are a fucking loser doesn't mean JBW isn't real retard. Do me a favor and hang that rope around your neck you SFCEL

Unless you are talking about quality of life too then yea being non NT is gonna fuck you up if you’re Down syndrome levels of non NT. This is coming from a non NT person btw.
Again, 5'6. NTpill isn't my only pill. I also have ShortPill, VoicePill, and EyePill. (Non hunter eyes)

JBW isn't cope there's tons of studies and evidence that shows white men are the top of the hierarchy of races for women of all races including their own. Show me any studies that disprove what i just said, Blackpillers should always come with facts instead of using emotional and anecdotal arguments like normies. It's clear this guy is a infiltrator probably from reddit or some normie hangout.

Just because you are a fucking loser doesn't mean JBW isn't real retard. Do me a favor and hang that rope around your neck you SFCEL
When you stop being a GreyCel maybe, and also, still 5'6 and NTpill.

When you stop being a GreyCel maybe, and also, still 5'6 and NTpill.
I don't waste my life away on this forum with pathetic losers like yourself, I actually have a life and a career i dedicate time and discipline to unlike you. Imagine being on this shithole forum for 2 months and you already have 5k posts. What a absolute loser you are.

I don't waste my life away on this forum with pathetic losers like yourself, I actually have a life and a career i dedicate time and discipline to unlike you. Imagine being on this shithole forum for 2 months and you already have 5k posts. What a absolute loser you are.
Calls himself BlackPiiled
Says he has a life
:feelskek:

Hating on ethnics won't solve your life problems, Just because you are genetic trash doesn't disprove race pill. If you are blackpilled you should already know about the facial aesthetics that whites have are universally desired, Just imagine if you were born as a shitskin. People like you are normies always have been and always will be. You aren't in the same league as the rest of us who actually accept reality.

Hating on ethnics won't solve your life problems, Just because you are genetic trash doesn't disprove race pill. If you are blackpilled you should already know about the facial aesthetics that whites have are universally desired, Just imagine if you were born as a shitskin. People like you are normies always have been and always will be. You aren't in the same league as the rest of us who actually accept reality.
Just tattoo your skin white jfl

Being white doesn’t add SMV but being ethnic takes away points.

Calls himself BlackPiiled
Says he has a life
:feelskek:
What's your point normie fag? There's a ton of rich incels and incels who have normal lifes but are too ugly and short to ascend, What the fuck are you even trying to say you fucking dipshit? You have a n a z i symbol in your pfp do i need to say anymore.

That's also kind of a paradox because then how would BBC be a thing?
BBC is not a real thing you fucking absolute retard. It's only top tier 5-10% of tyrones that are good looking and 6ft+ that can actually get something that isn't a landwhale.

Being white doesn’t add SMV but being ethnic takes away points.
It does add smv but it won't add enough smv to compensate for being a manlet or being a truecel. LTN white avg height guys can go to south east asia, africa, latin america, central asia and get something, You can't say the same for ethnics. And don't come at me with the MUH SHITHOLE, You aren't incel if you literally reject a foid for being ethnic that's literally retarded.

It's impossible to be an incel if you're NT

What's your point normie fag? There's a ton of rich incels and incels who have normal lifes but are too ugly and short to ascend, What the fuck are you even trying to say you fucking dipshit? You have a n a z i symbol in your pfp do i need to say anymore.
Being truly BlackPilled means there's no point to life and to simply let yourself either wither away peacefully or go ER and end it abruptly.
But I wouldn't expect you to know that because you still live in BluePilled "muh self improvement and discipline" nonsense.
You can throw rocks at a tank all you want but they won't damage it nor stop it from blowing you away.

Still waiting to be handed free shit simply for being white. Also, you try being an Autistic retard for a day and get back to me.
You were handed most things,just not as much as a woman. An ethnic autistic retard all commit sui long ago, cuz they don't get to survive that long being autists. They don't get exuses like women and jites and thought of as quirky.
Pretty much they are denying literal statisticsl evidince. Eh, they gotta cope somehow

I'm broke af.

Apparently white autists are stronger jfl.

5'6.
You are literally 3 inches shorter than the avg male height in america. No woman would want you even if you were "NT" so keep coping with NT theory to not confront your subhumanity.

You are literally 3 inches shorter than the avg male height in america. No woman would want you even if you were "NT" so keep coping with NT theory to not confront your subhumanity.
So you admit the HeightPill is real? I guess your head isn't completely hollowed out.
And if I was NT, I'd be smart enough to save up money for Leg lengthening surgery jfl.

Last edited:
He is not an anomaly. He is literally a typical white "incel" who traveled to asia. The oppisite of an anomaly.
Don't bother with this racist, Just put him on ignore and move on with your life, He's the definition of a pathetic sob story

He is not an anomaly. He is literally a typical white "incel" who traveled to asia. The oppisite of an anomaly.
1. I'm not spending untold amounts of money vacationing to some backwater or mediocre country just to meet some whore who probably isn't even interested just to get my dick wet.
2. Even if I had said money, I still wouldn't touch a non Aryan pussy with a 20 foot long pole.

Don't bother with this racist, Just put him on ignore and move on with your life, He's the definition of a pathetic sob story
And you have IT user written all over you.

Eh, I don't care, he's clearly completely unaware like a woman is. So its just interesting to witness the male foid.
Very obviously a fakecel