Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NTpill Is Everything; Hate to break it to you but your autism/aspergers is ruining your life more than your looks

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I'm no rebel, I believe looks are very important. If you want women? Be good looking. You wanna have people like you without even talking to you yet? Be good looking.

But here's the tricky part, why do people dislike you after talking to you? Must be your haircut right, or you don't have the latest iPhone or you're a bit nerdy eh?

Fuck no. Your brain is different. D I f f e r e n t. You are not NT/Neurotypical, will never be and is the reason you don't have friends or a social circle and are a COMPLETE LOSER.

Even normies find their wives etc. Through social circles and lead happier lives due to friendship and validation. When you are depressed? Your friends are there, when you're going through tough times? Friends when you need validation? Friends.

Just because you have aspergers doesn't mean you don't need validation anymore, and you will forever live with that pain of loneliness, solitude, rejection. And the abhorrent reality of solitude that pains you till death. You want to socialize, but you can't. It's like living with one nose blocked your whole life. Sure you might have lived, but did you really?

Aspergers is a death sentence.

SOME STATISTICS:
85~90% of autistics are unemployed and will never be able to have careers,
2/3 of autistic men die without even one relationship from start to finish,
And the autism suicide rate is 15x the general population's. Everyone thinks it's okay to discriminate against autistics, there is nothing good about this disorder. Nothing will ever change because this is the way I was born. I will never find love and will never be able to connect with others like they can with each other because of this retarded disorder.
90% of autistic kids get bullied in school and one study found that 63% of all bullied kids were Aspergers.

@Transcended Trucel @Schery6 @IncelKing

Chad can talk smack all day and still gets pussy and friends.

Cope. Ugliness leads to autism.

Of course man

Being NT is very important , you spent decades being a social outcast without friends and no female touch , you think looks gonna fix your mind.

That’s is why I disagree with incel wasting there money on surgeries

It never began for autismcels such as myself, autistic woman however can get a NT man no problem.

Keep coping, there are sub 5 NT normalfags with GF while you rot. :feelsree:
392FAFDE DF14 444A BB84 C8D45A03EB99

I don't even have Autism, but I struggle with Avoidant Anxiety disorder and Neuroticism

Yes.

I assume this is un-modified...I have no need to check:

Maybe for some people it's true but for my person i have to disagree, I have seen children cry and women freeze in place just by seeing my silhouette miles away for my face idkn how im allowed to live in this world truly neva began for me .:feelsaww: if i was nt i would be in prison for sure

Chad this, Chad that. Not everyone is a chad. Stop comparing yourself to him constantly. NT is still very important.

She's also a subhuman, but I mostly agree with the thread :smonk:
He is lucky to even get this subhuman foid, even BlackOps2cels smv mogs the fuck out of him: he had some of the the worst acne I have ever seen. :feelspuke:

Give you props for going against the tide. Having bad social skill and being socially weird is a death sentence unless you're good looking. Too many copers here blame their problems solely on looks because it gives them an excuse not to try anything.

fucking brutal stats. imagine all those many men, rotting away without even a kiss

I'm no rebel, I believe looks are very important. If you want women? Be good looking. You wanna have people like you without even talking to you yet? Be good looking.

But here's the tricky part, why do people dislike you after talking to you? Must be your haircut right, or you don't have the latest iPhone or you're a bit nerdy eh?

Fuck no. Your brain is different. D I f f e r e n t. You are not NT/Neurotypical, will never be and is the reason you don't have friends or a social circle and are a COMPLETE LOSER.

Even normies find their wives etc. Through social circles and lead happier lives due to friendship and validation. When you are depressed? Your friends are there, when you're going through tough times? Friends when you need validation? Friends.

Just because you have aspergers doesn't mean you don't need validation anymore, and you will forever live with that pain of loneliness, solitude, rejection. And the abhorrent reality of solitude that pains you till death. You want to socialize, but you can't. It's like living with one nose blocked your whole life. Sure you might have lived, but did you really?

Aspergers is a death sentence.

SOME STATISTICS:
85~90% of autistics are unemployed and will never be able to have careers,
2/3 of autistic men die without even one relationship from start to finish,
And the autism suicide rate is 15x the general population's. Everyone thinks it's okay to discriminate against autistics, there is nothing good about this disorder. Nothing will ever change because this is the way I was born. I will never find love and will never be able to connect with others like they can with each other because of this retarded disorder.
90% of autistic kids get bullied in school and one study found that 63% of all bullied kids were Aspergers.
people like me, after talking to me, especially men. i can be the center of attention if i put in the effort. So your whole arguments is finished right there. men want to hang out with me. i can go to a random dude on the street and get his number and set up a date on the spot.
But, even if they ok with me, women wont hang out with me. the only logical conclusion is ugly.

If you talk smack as an incel you'll just get gaslit as an angry little man that needs to get laid :lasereyes:

Chad this, Chad that. Not everyone is a chad. Stop comparing yourself to him constantly. NT is still very important.
Nah this one is true

There are things sub8males cant do that chad gets away with and it's beyond just sex.

Nah this one is true

There are things sub8males cant do that chad gets away with and it's beyond just sex.
It doesn't apply to Chad obviously. For sub8 males, NT is crucial

It doesn't apply to Chad obviously. For sub8 males, NT is crucial
Im not sure if you're comprehending how privileged chad actually is beyond sex :what:

It sure must suck to be an autist. But if I had to choose between an 8+ chad with autism vs a 4/10 NT normie, would rather be the autistic chad every day of the week. I mean have you seen the videos of Chad messaging Tinder girls? They literally just send them a message saying "Head?" and the whores reply with yes. It's literally that simple, when you're Chad. Unless you're a sub 70 iq level of autism, then I would rather be autistic Chad.

people like me, after talking to me, especially men. i can be the center of attention if i put in the effort. So your whole arguments is finished right there. men want to hang out with me. i can go to a random dude on the street and get his number and set up a date on the spot.
But, even if they ok with me, women wont hang out with me. the only logical conclusion is ugly.
“I am one, cherry picked person”
“Your whole argument is finished now”
Hate it when people do this :reeeeee:
You must be a 2/10 or less my god

Im not sure if you're comprehending how privileged chad actually is beyond sex :what:
Of course,he's both socially and sexually successful. Not only with women. But with career opportunities,Social Circles,Better Health And Strength because of genes

I find peace and take solace in knowing that my failures in life aren’t my fault, its due to my genetics and environment which sealed my fate

:feelsrope::feelsrope:

We’re you diagnosed with autism/Aspergers or do you think you have it because you exhibit the symptoms? @Zer0/∞

I don’t always rely on diagnosis because doctors can misdiagnose someone who is NT as having Aspergers and at the same time they can wrongly say that someone who has Aspergers is NT.

Doctors can be wrong, so I don’t give much value to their diagnosis on such an issue,

and then of course there are people out there who have Aspergers but didn’t get the diagnosis because they never went to a doctor to get tested for it in the first place. So just because they haven’t gotten an official diagnosis from the doctor, doesn’t change the fact that they are an aspie especially if they exhibit most of the symptoms

Cope. Ugliness leads to autism.
It’s the opposite. Autism gives you weird facial traits and a nasal voice. Also you can’t reciprocate smiles to others, or make eye contact.

Of course,he's both socially and sexually successful. Not only with women. But with career opportunities,Social Circles,Better Health And Strength because of genes
Ok then :feelswhere:

“I am one, cherry picked person”
“Your whole argument is finished now”
Hate it when people do this :reeeeee:
You must be a 2/10 or less my god
and his statistics are not cherry picked? ofc someone really autistic cant do shit, they cant even communicate. but plenty of autists are lower on the scale. autistic chad gets the best foids, better than regular chad, because being a nerd is cool now. i see this in uni.
What's your point? why do you think we here, idiot?

Why should a woman fuck a NTmaxxed sub5 man when she can fuck a NTmaxxed average looking dude too?
Just bc you see an ugly guy with a gf every now and then it doesn’t mean that looks are less important. There are exceptions to every rule.

High iq Oofy goofy doofy is law:feelstastyman::feelscomfy:

Based and true. And even when I was a blue pilled kid, my instincts, or something in the back of my mind, was still trying to tell me that the reason everyone else hated me is because I'm a sperg, a malfunction, a grotesque defect of birth. But I wanted to ignore it; why should I want to believe that something which is outside my control is the cause for my life being such a horrible, miserable pile of shit? :feelsUgh:

If you're born male with asperger's, it was over before you were even born. Nature fucked us hard. :feelsrope:

In order to be part of normieVille you need 2 things. 1. Normie looks. 2. Be NT, otherwise you're going to fall under incel category. Once you reach a certain age, like myself. Getting a woman is going to be least of your problem, there will become a point where finances will be your number one priority. If you think that inceldom/doomerism is the worst, then wait until you're broke. Remember, if you're an autist it will affect almost every part of your life, not only dating and relationship but also your career, jobs, and your ability to make money. In short, you're going to struggle financially.

As an autist myself, I struggle financially because I cannot hold jobs, I always have a long unemployment history. I would say that I have a normie looking face, but it was my autism that fuck me over. I'm going to be 40 five years from now, right now my only wish is financial security. I'm already alone in life and I could no longer afford to be broke.

In order to be part of normieVille you need 2 things. 1. Normie looks. 2. Be NT, otherwise you're going to fall under incel category. Once you reach a certain age, like myself. Getting a woman is going to be least of your problem, there will become a point where finances will be your number one priority. If you think that inceldom/doomerism is the worst, then wait until you're broke. Remember, if you're an autist it will affect almost every part of your life, not only dating and relationship but also your career, jobs, and your ability to make money. In short, you're going to struggle financially.

As an autist myself, I struggle financially because I cannot hold jobs, I always have a long unemployment history. I would say that I have a normie looking face, but it was my autism that fuck me over. I'm going to be 40 five years from now, right now my only wish is financial security. I'm already alone in life and I could no longer afford to be h

As an autist myself, I struggle financially because I cannot hold jobs, I always have a long unemployment history. I would say that I have a normie looking face, but it was my autism that fuck me over. I'm going to be 40 five years from now, right now my only wish is financial security. I'm already alone in life and I could no longer afford to be broke.
Have you tried geting into a unionised job?

Keep coping, there are sub 5 NT normalfags with GF while you rot. :feelsree:
392FAFDE DF14 444A BB84 C8D45A03EB99

They both look like they do crack, you fat basement dwelling pajeet. Keep believing in that shitty oofy doofy meme.

How do i become nt? Im socially anxious :shock:

Why should a woman fuck a NTmaxxed sub5 man when she can fuck a NTmaxxed average looking dude too?
Just bc you see an ugly guy with a gf every now and then it doesn’t mean that looks are less important. There are exceptions to every rule.
Sure. But if you're normie tier in looks and not NT, you will be incel or it will be very difficult for you to ascend. If you're normie in looks and height and you are NT, you may not ever be a slayer or a woman's sexual fantasy, but you will lose your virginity in your teen years, you will have a serious relationship and you will find a wife in your mid 20s-mid 30s.

Just go people watching this summer in a well traveled public place. You'll see normies with wives and girlfriends.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Sure. But if you're normie tier in looks and not NT, you will be incel or it will be very difficult for you to ascend. If you're normie in looks and height and you are NT, you may not ever be a slayer or a woman's sexual fantasy, but you will lose your virginity in your teen years, you will have a serious relationship and you will find a wife in your mid 20s-mid 30s.

Just go people watching this summer in a well traveled public place. You'll see normies with wives and girlfriends.
Uhm, that’s what I wrote too

True if you're above a 3-4/10

No ugliness and bad halo effect leads to it you idiot

Nt only makes you a entertainer and a monkey

Fucking idiot curry

Autism isn’t real you fucking idiot

Nts are actual autists and Chris Chan