Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] NTpill Gang: Thread for Only Non NT Virgins

Autistic and KHHV

also here's more mentalcels for you @Zer0/∞

@iceandblood @Intellau_Celistic @Uggo Mongo @Edmund_Kemper @Truckzo @sub human @unuser @Fannigan@WØLF @METALMILITA88 @Zer0/∞ @bigantennaemay1 @Atavistic Autist @AllejDon @subzero @To koniec @YBP Yxngcel @Incelius Savage @-BrettyBoy- @erenyeager @ragequiter @IncelKing
I don’t have an looksmax account it is over for me.

Autist reporting in

Technically I'm not kissless.... but I was pressured into paying for it by bullies and do it in front of them.... very humiliating :fuk: :cryfeels:

Being NT is the most important key to having a successful life in any aspect. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

What happened to him?
He requested a ban. He was being stalked by the (((CCDH))), so maybe that's why. I hope he is okay.

He requested a ban. He was being stalked by the (((CCDH))), so maybe that's why. I hope he is okay.

That's fucked. I wish they had something better to do with their time.

@Incelius Savage

Already saw this but yeah i support. I never even had a chance to make friends so i can’t call myself non NT fully