Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Our Gangstalkers Made Another Study Ranking the Top 10 Power Users

Wtf how am I not on there I literally have browsed htis site 24/7 for years and have more actual (non postmaxx) posts than basically anybody

They counted the shit wrong

if im not on the list this report is cucked

where am I niggas:fuk:

Good article.

Half of the people on that "Top 10 list" are literally random niggers with like less than half of my time online and post count:lul:

LMAO XD

Lmao, I'm surprised I was on there. :feelskek:

Jfl they only describe 2021-2022 join date newfags when giving character profiles of users here

Imagine making a whole article about the site only to talk about giga newfags and not any of the actual notable interesting users who were here before them and will still be here after

damn I didn't make the list, I need to maxx this bitch out

Adam 17, Ben 15, and Carl supposedly on this “List”

:feelssus:

This nigga wrote a 48 page PHD thesis :lul:

what the fuck? I'm constantly posting on here, why am I not a power user fuckers?:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fuck you @Broly you shitskin Dalit fuck, you stole my spot :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

This nigga wrote a 48 page PHD thesis :lul:
true jfl. some retard is probably gonna make a machine learning model studying users posts here at some point jfl soon

Greatest achievement in my life :feelshaha:

Why are @Animecel2D and @proudweeb not on that list? jfl.

48 pages of water is wet

Im kinda sad that they didnt have acces to the sewers xD

@Transcended Trucel :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Completely over. We are definitely on a watch list now

What are 15 year olds doing here smh

I think @mentalcel1 wrote that jfl.
woah that means they are inspecting here for a long time (just live in their head rent free theory) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i remember he was writing some poems :feelshaha:

We need to do the same, watch them right back.

BAsed users i want to be like them

Yes, you should reconsider a bit:

Sometimes I just give White foids the deathstare, works everytime

You should feed them your feces (in real life)

What a dumbass foid.

I don't give af anymore, anyone who tries to bully me irl gets their ass kicked into the pavement.

If a Pean hole approached me violently, I'd have perfect legal recourse to bash her head into the pavement.

In our Pean hole-centric society, it is difficult for many males to accept that Pean holes are worthless, entitled, and not in any way capable of battering innocent ethnic males without being battered themselves.

When you provoke them verbally and then exercise Self-Defense by bashing their skull into the pavement.

Given that Sambo likely worships her, they will spawn a vain shallow Mulatta who will reject Black males.

Thankfully, he avoided prison since he didn't need to use the pavement technique.

Thank you for your aid.

doctor-who-dr-who.gif

blood-splatters.gif

.......... You're welcome?

Wtf how am I not on there I literally have browsed htis site 24/7 for years and have more actual (non postmaxx) posts than basically anybody

They counted the shit wrong
They can look at the members page and see who spent the most time, but they're too retarded to do that I suppose.