Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] NTpill Gang: Thread for Only Non NT Virgins

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Join if you're a KHHV whose mental illness/condition(s) causes you to have problems in both romantic and social relationships (making friends, getting work/handling school, and getting a girlfriend).

We share comraraderie on weekends while NTfag fakecels go out partying with their friends, advocate and defend the rights of the non neurotypical everywhere.

Motto:
Non NT = No Life

I was inspired by I.N.C.E.L Kommando.

I am the leader of the chapter for Looksmax.org.

Last edited:
@sub human @AFsShouldntExist @Stopping@Nothing19 @manlet cUnt @dungeondragon @Words2_live_bye @Incelius Savage @-BrettyBoy- @3movs @Lycan @B1battledroid @tenta @Fannigan @Autistic Uggo @UnwantedVirgin @bigantennaemay1

Just saying but fallenprime has autism so why don’t you let him join the gang? :feelsEhh:

@Sneir, you want to join us?

Just saying but fallenprime has autism so why don’t you let him join the gang? :feelsEhh:
he's a friendhaver, that makes him a NTfag.

I'm short and non-NT,
so my only hope for having a half way decent life is to become rich,
but thats way harder to do if your what I said in the first line
I'm already 28 so times running out

he's a friendhaver, that makes him a NTfag.
No fucking way, he seems so autistic tho

@sub human @AFsShouldntExist @Stopping@Nothing19 @manlet cUnt @dungeondragon @Words2_live_bye @Incelius Savage @-BrettyBoy- @3movs @Lycan @B1battledroid @tenta @Fannigan @Autistic Uggo @UnwantedVirgin @bigantennaemay1
I’m non nt but I don’t have a looksmax account it’s over

I'm a non-nt virgin but I walk really late at night and play with the cat on the street when my neighbor is sleeping, Am I a fake non-nt?

@TheDarkEnigma, do you want to join?

I'm a non-nt virgin but I walk really late at night and play with the cat on the street when my neighbor is sleeping, Am I a fake non-nt?
Do you have friends?

Imagine if we all lived in a funny farm together, all the shit we'd get up to.

Too shy to meet up online users IRL plus my parents don't trust me out of the house. :feelstrash:
You’re 21 though, why wouldn’t they trust you to go outside? Mine couldn’t be any happier if I were to go outside.

You’re 21 though, why wouldn’t they trust you to go outside? Mine couldn’t be any happier if I were to go outside.
My parents are all over me dude.

Have you tried going outside?

I want to join:soy::soy::feels::feels:

I'm 100% sure I'm non NT, over

You should try to get a diagnosis. You could get autismbux.
Deranged parents don't understand it and always blame me for my problems with it, they wanted me to be NT so badly. Maybe I try to get one in the near future.

I think I might be honestly. What do you think?

I'm non-NT too

the only gang i wish i wasn't part of:feelsrope:

I’m no NT too can i join?

hey brocel, been meaning to ask. is there anything of value to be found on looksmax? ive been considering making an account but not sure if its worth the effort

Yea it’s hard out here

also here's more mentalcels for you @Zer0/∞

@iceandblood @Intellau_Celistic @Uggo Mongo @Edmund_Kemper @Truckzo @sub human @unuser @Fannigan@WØLF @METALMILITA88 @Zer0/∞ @bigantennaemay1 @Atavistic Autist @AllejDon @subzero @To koniec @YBP Yxngcel @Incelius Savage @-BrettyBoy- @erenyeager @ragequiter @IncelKing

also here's more mentalcels for you @Zer0/∞

@iceandblood @Intellau_Celistic @Uggo Mongo @Edmund_Kemper @Truckzo @sub human @unuser @Fannigan@WØLF @METALMILITA88 @Zer0/∞ @bigantennaemay1 @Atavistic Autist @AllejDon @subzero @To koniec @YBP Yxngcel @Incelius Savage @-BrettyBoy- @erenyeager @ragequiter @IncelKing
you need to update your list. subzero, edmund, and erenyeager are gone

is autismbuxx real? how do i get gibs for being a sperg
Depends on your country. But you should get it easily get it if you're in the West. Look up disability benefits in your country.

wait really? wtf happened to him?
I don't know, he just disappeared (he was not banned and his account was not deleted). Some speculate that he ascended because he was going to try tinder and he claimed that his problem was his brain, not his appearance.