Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My friends are way more successful than me (WARNING DRIVERLICENSEPILL)

subzero

subzero

#LLMAXXORKMS
77d 20h 53m
Yesterday I went to my local park seeing my old friends from my old public school there, all of them are infinitely more NT and most importantly, have a car for themselves. I know those sands and curries there were like manlets, 5'7-5'8 range, I am at least 3 inches taller than them and I am rotting with dwindling assets. Meanwhile one of them has a literal brand new BMW X3 M and another has a Mercedes-Benz. It's fucking over for me.

Not just the said friends above in this thread but also my high school acquaintences as well, 90 percent of them lifemog me really hard and they can easily obtain jobs and such. Connectionmogs me to many different dimensions and beyond.

subzero

subzero

#LLMAXXORKMS
77d 20h 53m
@Zensfy @Pillow City Rev @Mediterraneancel @Assandtites @mistersinister @Saint Cho @sub8male thoughts?

night-20

night-20

Recruit
★★
22d 13h 48m
if you are an incel, you get lifemogged to andromeda by pretty much everyone in sight. not only do normies have loving gfs, they are also far more likely to have a good social circle and more succesful careers.

subzero

subzero

#LLMAXXORKMS
77d 20h 53m
if you are an incel, you get lifemogged to andromeda by pretty much everyone in sight. not only do normies have loving gfs, they are also far more likely to have a good social circle and more succesful careers.
Doubt they would have loving and loyal gfs (loving and female do not go together) since foids cheat almost all the time, but money wise, they mog me.

Mediterraneancel

Mediterraneancel

Recruit
★★★
4d 19h 27m
Yesterday I went to my local park seeing my old friends from my old public school there, all of them are infinitely more NT and most importantly, have a car for themselves. I know those sands and curries there were like manlets, 5'7-5'8 range, I am at least 3 inches taller than them and I am rotting with dwindling assets. Meanwhile one of them has a literal brand new BMW X3 M and another has a Mercedes-Benz. It's fucking over for me.

Not just the said friends above in this thread but also my high school acquaintences as well, 90 percent of them lifemog me really hard and they can easily obtain jobs and such. Connectionmogs me to many different dimensions and beyond.
I am 5' 8.5 and I dont have a car

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
60d 1h 13m
They get pussy?