Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NT incels do exist

Schery6

Schery6

Kike extERminator
-

Lord Allah all mighty look at this guy. I guess it might be hard for ugly NT's too because why tf would a foid want a guy who has the same personality and haricut as everyone else. At least for us autists we might strike gold because our personalities are very different from the norm

At least for us autists we might strike gold because our personalities are very different from the norm
74D60662 CD6E 451A 841B 7147E070CC68

If you have even the tiniest bit of social anxiety its over for you. Women view men who have depression, anxiety, panic disorder etc. weak and unmasculine. They are repulsed by men with mental health issues and shyness even if they are the most fucked up woman ever themselves

If you have even the tiniest bit of social anxiety its over for you. Women view men who have depression, anxiety, panic disorder etc. weak and unmasculine. They are repulsed by men with mental health issues and shyness even if they are the most fucked up woman ever themselves
My middle name is anxiety/depression.

If you're handsome then foids will try to mother you but if you're ugly like me you rot in loneliness

Bro stop saying allah in your posts lol

It's definitely over for that guy ngl. He looks like pete davidson but less tall

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back