Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW: Python eats chink

Cayden Zhang

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick
★★★
You only see this happen in asia. There are big snakes like this is india, africa, and latin america too but you never here of anybody getting eaten by snakes there. The people are just as short as in asia in those third world countries yet you never hear about anybody getting swallowed by snakes. While its a common thing in SEA and some tribes of filipino 1 belly buttons 40% of men report getting attacked by them. Why do they eat asians but not humans? Because only asians have shoulders narrow enough for pythons to swallow.

View: https://youtu.be/xD2eyLvPGF0?si=n_QcLuOgQnb9AlaQ

It’s not height which prevents humans from getting swallowed by these things its frame. And since chinks are framelets we get roytibely eaten by these nasty things

It’s not height which prevents humans from getting swallowed by these things its frame. And since chinks are framelets we get roytibely eaten by these nasty things
That's a terrible way to go. Over for ricecels

Snakes should be exterminated along with crocodiles. Two creatures which I despise

That's a terrible way to go. Over for ricecels
I don’t feel like vomiting right now but there’s a picture of a ricecel wageslave palm oil harvester half swallowed by a python in thailand

Snakes should be exterminated along with crocodiles. Two creatures which I despise
Especially pythons and anacondas. Always found these things disgusting . Alligators arent as repulsive though

Especially pythons and anacondas. Always found these things disgusting . Alligators arent as re
I have Heard alligators don't really kill humans, But I have seen plenty, them attacking humans. Crocodiles definately, have to go.

They actively, stalk and hunt humans. Don't care what Normies think of me. Most kids who get eaten by these disgusting prehistoric devils didn't deserve it. It should have died out along with the dinosaurs. It's literally, a dinosaur.

You only see this happen in asia. There are big snakes like this is india, africa, and latin america too but you never here of anybody getting eaten by snakes there. The people are just as short as in asia in those third world countries yet you never hear about anybody getting swallowed by snakes. While its a common thing in SEA and some tribes of filipino 1 belly buttons 40% of men report getting attacked by them. Why do they eat asians but not humans? Because only asians have shoulders narrow enough for pythons to swallow.

View: https://youtu.be/xD2eyLvPGF0?si=n_QcLuOgQnb9AlaQ

The whole thing is censored, Cant see a damn thing!

I have Heard alligators don't really kill humans, But I have seen plenty, them attacking humans. Crocodiles definately, have to go.

They actively, stalk and hunt humans. Don't care what Normies think of me. Most kids who get eaten by these disgusting prehistoric devils didn't deserve it. It should have died out along with the dinosaurs. It's literally, a dinosaur.
All large reptiles are disgusting honestly… Crocs, Komodo dragons, Anacondas

Crocodiles will outlast humans judging by how long their basic bodyplan has been around, Even if you wiped them out, something similar in bauplan and appearance to them will evolve again. They're like crabs in this regard.

Holy fuck, can you post anything besides racebait ?