Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [NSFW][Kekfuel] Foid With Slit-Throat Still Making an "E-thot" Face.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★

333997872087211.png

Literally still pulling that exact same bitchy, retarded, soulless, vacant, selfie-face most e-thots do even after having her neck slit jfl.

Foids don't have the mental capacity to understand & value intricate things, beyond that of attention-whoring on social media ofc, so this makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 1080303

333997872087211.png

Literally still pulling that exact same bitchy, retarded, soulless, vacant, selfie-face most e-thots do even after having her neck slit jfl.

Foids don't have the mental capacity to understand & value intricate things, beyond that of attention-whoring on social media ofc, so this makes sense.
:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

@Hexagon77 thanks for this image btw; some prime kekfuel.

Where did you manage to find such pictures?
Yesterday, I was watching gore vids on ´Watchpeopledie´.

this is old you newbies

I don´t know the story behind this...
But women these days think life is all about TikTok, Fucking and sucking.
They often forget the cruel reality of what life can be like.

Unrelated to her murder, I heard she used to lie about her age to men online, lead them on and then attempt to extort them afterwards, saying that she would report them to police if they didn’t pay up.

Knowing how brutal prisoners are to anyone in there for a sex crime, especially one involving children, she received the same level of empathy she regularly gave out to the guys she extorted.

I don´t know the story behind this...
But women these days think life is all about TikTok, Fucking and sucking.
They often forget the cruel reality of what life can be like.
Yeah pretty much just that, egirl leads guy on, cucks him, the guy stabs her. Bianca devins

I forgot about Bianca Devins, I don't remember the backstory as to how she ended up like that. Pretty based though

She was kinda cute looking, Sad she had to piss him off this way, This could have all been avoided if she didnt rile him up and tell him she fucked other guys the way she did, If she also didnt cheat this wouldnt have happened, Why are people this stupid.

Yeah pretty much just that, egirl leads guy on, cucks him, the guy stabs her. Bianca devins
When shit like this happens to a man, I often feel a heavy weight on my chest, and start shivering with adrenaline.
However, when it is a woman, I often don´t care. Those pictures don´t affect me
cause I know how vile and evil their Nature can be.

Congrats women, They pushed it so far that most men dont care if you lay dead in a ditch
with your throat slit open

When shit like this happens to a man, I often feel a heavy weight on my chest, and start shivering with adrenaline.
However, when it is a woman, I often don´t care. Those pictures don´t affect me
cause I know how vile and evil their Nature can be.

Congrats women, They pushed it so far that most men dont care if you lay dead in a ditch
with your throat slit open
It's not just her leading him on she was trying to completely humiliate him.

It's not just her leading him on she was trying to completely humiliate him.
They often bring out the worst in even Peace-loving and kind men.
People who managed to ascend, got to be aware of the evil narcissistic Jezebel spirits they date.

Too bad her head didn't come off.

le happy e-thot

Good riddance whore, probably cucked some guy and this was the result.

Gonna be packing up a nice fat bowl of that Bianca packwatch tonight; wish I had a few of you here to smoke it with.