Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [NSFW] I just shit blood and im having pain in my stomach and ass

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I feel like death. Somebody shoot me
20181223 175803

just go outside bro might be a good advice in this case.

R.i.p, hope you get well soon.

Jesus Christ, man
Get some help man

Did you check your shit? Probably just a hemorrhoid, I had a massive one after a night of drinking one time.

Bro, I shit blood every time, it's hemorrhoids, most likely. Or cancer and you are going to die.

Thanks.

Idk what to do
You had autism, right?
It might be a little hard mentally but try to go see a doctor
Now you have to weigh if you value your health or not going to doctor

Shitting blood is definitely not healthy, dude seek a fucking doctor and start a more healthy lifestyle.

could be the beginning of colitis

Update: im going to the hospital

Go (to the) ER.
Was wondering about the steam announcement but this explains it.
Get better soon :f:

Last edited by a moderator:
holy shit. go to the doctor.

I remembered when i pissed blood once and they found out that i had kidney stones. Hurt like fucking hell. You really should go see a doctor OP. Pissing or shitting out blood is NEVER a good sign

I would have thought hemmeroids, but I guess not. Good luck, hope the Jews dont give you anything too strong.

they are going to probe ur ass

i myself have pain in my chest area constnatly after coughing up blood 2 weeks ago and my collarbone feels 5 times larger than usual

hope not cancer for either of us haha XD

Shitting blood is a good indicator that it's time to see a doctor, ngl.

This fucking SUCKS
20181223 190151
20181223 190202

Don’t die on us brother.

Fuck...we are all dying because we live shitty lifes. We drink soda and eat pizza. Incel life is the hardest path a man can go down.

Not so @NEETAndTidy are you? Stop putting loli dildos in your ass OP.

Fuck looks bad, get a bit of the shit and check and feel the texture of it so it feels normal, then smooth it out and lay it on your tongue and if it tastes weird then go to the doctor immediately

get a bit of the shit and check and feel the texture of it so it feels normal, then smooth it out and lay it on your tongue and if it tastes weird then go to the doctor immediately

Fuck looks bad, get a bit of the shit and check and feel the texture of it so it feels normal, then smooth it out and lay it on your tongue and if it tastes weird then go to the doctor immediately
It tastes like shit wtf did you trick me???

You might have extreme constipation, so your exceedingly large turd ruptured a vessel on its exit. Get some fiber boyo.

Incel always get the shit end of the stick.

Get well boyo we dont need to lose anymore soliders.

get healthier cuck

Boyo buddy, get well...

Damm hope you get well soon brother:feelsbadman: