Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [NSFW] I just shit blood and im having pain in my stomach and ass

Eh. Whatever. If it's related to my drinking I'm still not gonna stop

Of course. The only cure for an alcoholic incel is to give him a wife. May have been granted this cure in ye olde days but not anymore.

Of course. The only cure for an alcoholic incel is to give him a wife. May have been granted this cure in ye olde days but not anymore.
Yeah. I'd happily cut down on drinking if i had a gf
Better stick to that diet they gave you. That’s a horrible way to go.
I will be sticking to the diet

being happy is chemicals.

Again like the example I used, an orgasm is chemicals, I doubt you'd say someone who masturbates is as "happy" as someone who had sex.

Do whatever you want, but be self aware, don't start complaining about X organ failing or X health condition later in life as if you didn't cause it. Do some of those conditions happen anyways, yeah in some cases, but in most cases its caused by some form of drug use.

ask for iv ketamine also at least u dont need a root canal but i havent read page 2 of this maybe u have anal cancer
JFL at drugcels, drugs are just a cope, your body already has various natural methods of dopamine release with no dangerous side effects, just eat tasty foods and masturbate, I also never got the point of an incel taking part in such a normie tier practice like drugs.
try weed

Sorry brother.thats what inferior genes do to a man

Neetandtidy more like sickanddying
You may have crohn's disease.
Doc thinks i may have chrones
Just saw this. Oily foods alcohol and some shit will make it worse, you sound like someone I know that had it. He had to remove a lot of his intestines to get better. If you eat like shit you will further yourself into death maybe what you want anyway.

Last edited:
quit alcohol and other drugs

Drugs are incredible. Especially opiods

You may have crohn's disease.

Just saw this. Oily foods alcohol and some shit will make it worse, you sound like someone I know that had it. He had to remove a lot of his intestines to get better. If you eat like shit you will further yourself into death maybe what you want anyway.
They ruled out chrones. It's most likely IBS or some other inflammatory bowel disease
are the nurses ignoring you ?
For the most part they did. The male nurse I got was cool though.

If they suspected colon cancer, they would have ordered a colonoscopy.

They don't call him Brianna D McNew for nothing.

Now we know why you were shitting blood, huh.

Fug this worries me a bit, i sometimes have blood in my stool too..

Fug this worries me a bit, i sometimes have blood in my stool too..

red blood is nothing to worry about, probably something got torn because of too much exertion.
internal bleeding shows up as black blood in the stool.

red blood is nothing to worry about, probably something got torn because of too much exertion.
internal bleeding shows up as black blood in the stool.
Just hemorrhoids then presumably, i just feel slight pain in the rectum when the feces are too dry and have 0 pain in my abdomen.

does this guy still fuck trannies or what

I liked NEETandTidy before I found out he was a massive fraud :(