Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i keep grinding on my music for no reason.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
multiple accounts deleted full of music. deleted music. no live shows since im a sperg. i feel like giving up and now my guitar is breaking. i just want to record and do someting productive i feel like a piece of shit if i just rot and drink tonight this is the only thing im good at and that will make me proud of myself.

multiple accounts deleted full of music. deleted music. no live shows since im a sperg. i feel like giving up and now my guitar is breaking. i just want to record and do someting productive i feel like a piece of shit if i just rot and drink tonight this is the only thing im good at and that will make me proud of myself.
also im not goood at marketing since no tik tok or instagram so people just look at home recorded videos my family took of me that are mediocre and think thats me when i have way better shit subverged into the depths of youtube no one will find. that i never show anyone cause i have no friends and i talk to no family members. i just want to make me and my family proud god dammit. i just want to be remembered. but all ill be remembered as is shit. kms. only thing i liked ruined. this is the one thing im good at and people dont even have the right perception of how good i am at it because i talk to no one god dammit.

Screenshot 2024 04 11 034808

keep rollin rollin rollin

Soundcloud + pixiv. Use cute anime girls and animated filters to make music videos. Only works for certain kinds of music I guess.