Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [NSFW] I just shit blood and im having pain in my stomach and ass

I don't understand why people still think their butt holes don't have any soul? Butt holes are conscious entities, they have feelings and they can also think. Clearly OP's butt hole is trying to say something, looks like it's protesting against the degeneracy of the western society.

If the blood is bright it might just be normal blood. If the blood is more dark in color then it means you have bowel cancer and are fucked. TB died because of exactly this.

I would tell you I wished you the best, but I would be lying since this is a incel forum and I don't really give a shit about anybody here tbh.

I don't understand why people still think their butt holes don't have any soul? Butt holes are conscious entities, they have feelings and they can also think. Clearly OP's butt hole is trying to say something, looks like it's protesting against the degeneracy of the western society.
Tesla IQ

I like your idea. My asshole hates me like all women

It's over for blood shittingcels

Not even meming. Don't end up like knajjd

It's over for blood shittingcels

Not even meming. Don't end up like knajjd
First Knajjd now me. Were dropping like flys

Did you check your shit? Probably just a hemorrhoid, I had a massive one after a night of drinking one time.

might b from drinking

JFL at drugcels, drugs are just a cope, your body already has various natural methods of dopamine release with no dangerous side effects, just eat tasty foods and masturbate, I also never got the point of an incel taking part in such a normie tier practice like drugs.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Hpoly shit.. Just gone some strong pain meds cause I kept bitching

:feelshaha::feelshaha:
JFL at drugcels, drugs are just a cope, your body already has various natural methods of dopamine release with no dangerous side effects, just eat tasty foods and masturbate, I also never got the point of an incel taking part in such a normie tier practice like drugs.
Dude drugs are awesome

Rare low IQ post from you tbh. “Drugs are just a cope” so what? I don’t see your point. Everything is pretty much a cope and drugs are a damn good cope. Makes this shitty existence that much easier to endure.

JFL if you’re incel and not drugmaxxing tbh.

Congrats bro you're fucking dieing

Blackdeathcel

drugs are a damn good cope

No it isn't, it is one of the worst copes ever, and a lot of you are just doing it to give yourself the coping of feeling more "normie like", deep down you know this, drugs are rarely used in a solitary way by normies, the usual purpose of drugs for normies is SOCIALIZING, even the american indians used drugs that way, they'd all sit in a circle and pass a pipe around, its about "sharing the experience", you are just coping using drugs as an incel, and in a bad way. An incel using drugs is very ironic in a certain sense, because you don't get the point of it, so you end up only experiencing the "addiction aspect" of drug use, using it to fend off depression and "feel good", while normies are using it to "chill" and "hang out" with eachother.

Its an extremely sad cope because you are just getting all the "bad aspects" of drug use and you don't even get to enjoy the intended purpose. Its like going to a whore house and paying just for the stds without getting the sex part :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I would never use drugs period, but the only time it ever made sense to me was in a social setting, because then there are actual perks to using it.

For example I've seen posts by drug users (not on this site) that instruct how to use it to get laid, get a bitch high, take advantage of that high, etc. Then its a somewhat logical practice because there are risks to your health but its a tradeoff to get something you really want, but incels who just use drugs for the sake of getting high, you guys are kinda stupid, you are literally "doing it wrong", drugs should be a tool not a cope, you are just endlessly chasing an escape to the detriment of your own health.

This is why i'll never do any drugs, these things always have slow cumulative effects that you never realize till its too late, they start off benign and end up fucking you up permanently.

When I was a cashier there was this old female customer I would talk to every once in a while, she smoked a lot, stopped recently, she had a stroke and went to a doctor and found out it was caused by her smoking, doctor even said it was also the source of her heart problems, when she had stopped all minor symptoms of other stuff she had went away. She literally can't smoke, something she did for years unaffected (as far as she knew) or she'll die, let that sink in drugcels.

Stay away from drugs, its the worst cope, it affects too much shit in your body, especially your organs. I even have family members that fucked their kidneys up with alcohol, one died. Drugs just aren't that enjoyable for all the risk it has, masturbation is a much more cheaper, efficient and side effect free dopamine release lol.

Most people I know of that do "recreational drugs" have some kind of subtle condition that they just ignore really because they don't want to give up said drug, and when they reach their 30's and up, shit really hits the fan and organs start getting fucked up. Its literally not worth it.

Last edited:
No it isn't, it is one of the worst copes ever, and a lot of you are just doing it to give yourself the coping of feeling more "normie like", deep down you know this, drugs are rarely used in a solitary way by normies, the usual purpose of drugs for normies is SOCIALIZING, even the american indians used drugs that way, they'd all sit in a circle and pass a pipe around, its about "sharing the experience", you are just coping using drugs as an incel, and in a bad way. An incel using drugs is very ironic in a certain sense, because you don't get the point of it, so you end up only experiencing the "addiction aspect" of drug use, using it to fend off depression and "feel good", while normies are using it to "chill" and "hang out" with eachother.

Its an extremely sad cope because you are just getting all the "bad aspects" of drug use and you don't even get to enjoy the intended purpose. Its like going to a whore house and paying just for the stds without getting the sex part :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I would never use drugs period, but the only time it ever made sense to me was in a social setting, because then there are actual perks to using it.

For example I've seen posts by drug users that instruct how to use it to get laid, get a bitch high, take advantage of that high, etc. Then its a somewhat logical practice because there are risks to your health but its a tradeoff to get something you really want, but incels who just use drugs for the sake of getting high, you guys are kinda stupid, you are literally "doing it wrong", drugs should be a tool not a cope, you are just endlessly chasing an escape to the detriment of your own health.

Most people I know of that do "recreational drugs" have some kind of subtle condition that they just ignore really because they don't want to give up said drug, and when they reach their 30's and up, shit really hits the fan and organs start getting fucked up. Its literally not worth it.
I just like drugs and drinking
"Not gonna lie"

I just like drugs and drinking

The question you should be asking yourself is - "Do i like shitting blood?" or "Do i like killing myself in a slow cumulative and painful way"

Drug use in most cases is nothing but a slow suicide with intervals of pleasure.

The question you should be asking yourself is - "Do i like shitting blood?" or "Do i like killing myself in a slow cumulative and painful way"

Drug use in most cases is nothing but a slow suicide with intervals of pleasure.
Drugs an drinking didn't cause this. And id rather die happy than live miserible

I've had blood in my duty since the 1970's.

@OP Do you know the exact cause of this? Do you know what you have?

Drugs an drinking didn't cause this. And id rather die happy than live miserible

1. Being "high" is not the same thing as being "happy". You are adding more to my argument that drugcels have fallen for a sad cope that doesn't make sense logically. Claiming being high is the same as being happy, is like claiming masturbation is the same as sexual intercourse, if someone told you they had a sex life and revealed they just masturbated you'd say they were illogical and coping, you are doing the same thing with drugs, you aren't happy.

2. "Happiness" has never been a reliable criteria of satisfaction to me because it is vague and arbitrary. I guarantee you there is some boy out there in remote village on earth who is poor as fuck and will not enjoy any of the copes we did in our child hood or adult life, yet he could be considered "happier" than us.

"Happiness" is something seldom born from LOW STANDARDS and/or IGNORANCE

You see if you don't know what you're missing out on, and/or your standards for your quality of life are low, then its much easier to be "happier" than others, because you require less than them to "feel good".

This is why I don't care much about "happiness", I think "true happiness" will come from objective pursuits and accomplishments that benefit ones life, like security, wealth, etc. Anyone can claim they are happy, there are people with shitier lives than yours that are "happier" than you because they don't know what they're missing out on, they are likely ignorant as to how much greater their quality of life could be.

There's some poor subsistence farmer out there with 4/10 used up whore, helping raise her bastard children, and he's smiling all the while telling her "I love you" everyday, and if you did a brain scan of him and you it would show he is objectively "happier" than you, do you get my point, happiness is just not a dependable criteria for determining if your "life is good".

@OP Do you know the exact cause of this? Do you know what you have?
Not ecactly

Doc thinks i may have chrones
1. Being "high" is not the same thing as being "happy". You are adding more to my argument that drugcels have fallen for a sad cope that doesn't make sense logically. Claiming being high is the same as being happy, is like claiming masturbation is the same as sexual intercourse, if someone told you they had a sex life and revealed they just masturbated you'd say they were illogical and coping, you are doing the same thing with drugs, you aren't happy.

2. "Happiness" has never been a reliable criteria of satisfaction to me because it is vague and arbitrary. I guarantee you there is some boy out there in remote village on earth who is poor as fuck and will not enjoy any of the copes we did in our child hood or adult life, yet he could be considered "happier" than us.

"Happiness" is something seldom born from LOW STANDARDS and/or IGNORANCE

You see if you don't know what you're missing out on, and/or your standards for your quality of life are low, then its much easier to be "happier" than others, because you require less than them to "feel good".

This is why I don't care much about "happiness", I think "true happiness" will come from objective pursuits and accomplishments that benefit ones life, like security, wealth, etc. Anyone can claim they are happy, there are people with shitier lives than yours that are "happier" than you because they don't know what they're missing out on, they are likely ignorant as to how much greater their quality of life could be.

There's some poor subsistence farmer out there with 4/10 used up whore, helping raise her bastard children, and he's smiling all the while telling her "I love you" everyday, and if you did a brain scan of him and you it would show he is objectively "happier" than you, do you get my point, happiness is just not a dependable criteria for determining if your "life is good".
Except they do make me happy

Sounds like when I had my stomach ulcer

ITS OVER. YOU SHOULD HAVE ROPED EARLIER NOW NATURE TAKES IT COURSE. GETTING RID OF ANOTHER INCEL.

My dad died from colon cancer. I'll jump off a bridge before I try to fight an illness like that, its painful as it gets

1. Being "high" is not the same thing as being "happy".
being happy is chemicals.

an effective drug is likely going to make you happy at least short term

internal bleeding shows up black and sticky

hemmorhoids show up bright red

what happened?
Sharp pain in stomach area. Nausea. Bloody shit.

They ran a bunch of tests on me.

Sharp pain in stomach area. Nausea. Bloody shit.

They ran a bunch of tests on me.

ah, sorry that happened
yea i guess lower internal bleeding can be bright red
they still think crohns?

ah, sorry that happened
yea i guess lower internal bleeding can be bright red
they still think crohns?
Doc said it's more likely IBS or something. But I need to go see a gastro doc to get a proper diagnosis

I used to fill the shitter with stinking blood every time I pooped. Everytime I defecated was agonizing. After 7 years of this I got my torn ass-hole sewn up, and my distended rectum gradually found its way back into my body. Now I only get blood and agony occasionally.

Maybe you have colon cancer. That'd make this a good opportunity to ignore treatment plans and ER instead. That's my plan for cancer.

south-park-billy-mays-chipotlaway.jpg

Hope you feel bettttter and sorry for being a jerk.

Last edited:
An incel aqaintence of mine died from internal bleeding at age 26, no joke. part of why im way super invested in this thread. good for you for getting it looked into

I used to fill the shitter with stinking blood every time I pooped. Everytime I defecated was agonizing. Then I got my torn ass-hole sewn up, and my distended rectum gradually found its way back into my body. Now I only get blood and agony occasionally.

Maybe you have colon cancer. That'd make this a good opportunity to ignore treatment plans and ER instead. That's my plan for cancer.

south-park-billy-mays-chipotlaway.jpg

Hope you feel bettttter and sorry for being a jerk.
It cool bro. Thank you

Try peppermint oil or a probiotic, and fix your diet.

:incel: digestive system ngl, boyo

Try peppermint oil or a probiotic, and fix your diet.

:incel: digestive system ngl, boyo
Doc gave me a diet to do to possibly help. I'll take that in mind. Thanks bro

Looks like you just got hemorrhoids, bruh. Dark blood is what you got to worry about. Dark blood means that the blood was discharged earlier in the digestive process, which means a more serious problem.

Light blood means you prob just strained to hard and busted a hemorrhoid in your rectum (or anal fissures, but you sure as shit will know if your ass is bust open cause it'll hurt). Stop forcing shit out your asshole and maybe get some more exercise to keep shit (literally) flowing.

Looks like you just got hemorrhoids, bruh. Dark blood is what you got to worry about. Dark blood means that the blood was discharged earlier in the digestive process, which means a more serious problem.

Light blood means you prob just strained to hard and busted a hemorrhoid in your rectum (or anal fissures, but you sure as shit will know if your ass is bust open cause it'll hurt). Stop forcing shit out your asshole and maybe get some more exercise to keep shit (literally) flowing.
I went to the hospital. It's likely IBS

For example I've seen posts by drug users (not on this site) that instruct how to use it to get laid, get a bitch high, take advantage of that high, etc. Then its a somewhat logical practice because there are risks to your health but its a tradeoff to get something you really want, but incels who just use drugs for the sake of getting high, you guys are kinda stupid, you are literally "doing it wrong", drugs should be a tool not a cope, you are just endlessly chasing an escape to the detriment of your own health.

Moderate Iq but you got to let people moderate their copes.
I went to the hospital. It's likely IBS
Did you get an ice pack? You should try to get some sleep if it’s not to uncomfortable.